With today's aerial pictures and video we would like to wish everyone a happy, healthy, peaceful and nice new year!!! Arillas will be waiting for your next visit together with the sunsets, the crystal clear water and rest of the nature together with your people!!! ALL THE BEST to you our real fiends!!!
Travel information for Arillas in north west Corfu
Tell us anything you would like to know about Arillas we are going to reply as soon as possible. Send your comments Here:
If you are still looking for accommodation, look up for all the Tour Operators offering packages to Arillas, as well as the Local Apartment Owners , Hotels and Holiday Villas.
Arillas, is situated at the North-Western part of Corfu island.
Quiet and safe resort for all types of tourists, is ideal for families, as children can play with the golden sand or swim in it s crystal shallow waters, for couples and people who are looking forward to escaping from anxiety and noise of the big city, and also to enjoy discovering the Corfiot nature walking through paths leading to the small villages around.
The area of Arillas without being commercialized keeps it s genuine character still, with a variety of small local family-run tavernas and shops that some of them are open all year, so that it can satisfy even the most demanding clients.
Arillas beach being in between to St George and St.Stefanos bays, has an advantageous position as it s visitors can easily get access to those other sandy beaches as well.
The friendly atmosphere, the beautiful well-known sunsets, the magnificent scenery, and the Corfiot colors which can be everywhere, leave to the visitors unforgettable "pictures" and the wish to come back.
If you need to be tested for Covid-19 by PCR test or rapid test while you are on Corfu, you may contact one of the following medical facilities. Please note that we rely on information provided on their website for this listing, and we cannot guarantee that a test can be provided at the time you may require it. We therefore strongly encourage you to contact the facilities before your trip to Corfu to confirm availability for Covid-19 PCR testing.
Some medical facilities accept arrangements to do the test at your accommodation and send you the results per email.
Over the years there has been much work done in our beach front by the local entrepreneurs.
I believe that the greatest success of all was the plantation of our native tamarisk trees that for centuries protected the coastline from erosion with the huge spread of their root in the subsoil which manages to be fed with sea water.
Arillas Business Association, Arillas Cultural Initiative and Arillas & Kavadades football Union are calling on the Corfu Mayors, local public organisations, cultural and sports societies, organisations and local councils and the media for the creation of a walking trails to promote the local sights.
Their keywords are: Protection of the Environment, Cultural Heritage, Cleanliness and Sustainable Development, Trekking Tourism.
In a statement they issued they say the following:
"An idea and proposal combining all of the above. There are 138 villages in Corfu and almost as many local councils and cultural and sports societies. In each village there are one or more 'treasures' that are worth seeing and discovering.
This could be called a Treasure Hunt. This proposal has no local or time limitations.
A quiet Afternoon in Arillas beach during Greek Lockdown.
The weather is looking good, some people were still swimming earlier today.
More Articles ...
- Arillas on 7th November towards to the 2nd Complete lockdown.
- Εθελοντική Προσφορά της ιστοσελίδας Arillas.com
- Absolutely Arillas
- Coronavirus Latest Updates: Greece opened for tourism on 1st July
- Not just another book for your holiday reading
- Afionas Webcam viewing Arillas and the Diapontia Islands
- There may be something about this place you haven’t heard of…
- Recycling Center statement by Barrie Sims
- The Antamoma Festival on Saturday the 8th of August 2020
- Arillas Trail opening on May-day 2020
- Over 60% of waste recycled in our area
- 10 things you didn't know about this place...
- The Arillas Wine Festival in 5th September 2020 >>> CANCELED!!
- July 2019 beach report
- Beach Photo Report August 2019
- Voluntary Recycling Centre in Arillas
- Arillas beach report June 2019
- Arillas businesspeople and residents present the 'Clean Arillas' programme.
- Arillas Sunset
- Arillas Official Statistics
- Our beach report for 18th may 2017
- The Arillas Trail
- A trip to a different Greece...
- MAY DAY 2017 walking on Arillas Trail with all our friends
- Arillas Official Map
- Happy Easter-Week from our Beach this Morning
- Winter swimming celebration
- The most famous bench is back for winter storage!
- Regional Green Bus Time Table
- Corfu Beer made in... Arillas
- A windy day in Arillas
- Arillas Trail Review
- Resort description
- How I found Arillas!
- ATM in Arillas
- Arillas History
- Boat hire
- The size of the beach in Arillas Corfu