The Picture of the day
A quiet Afternoon in Arillas beach during Greek Lockdown.
The weather is looking good, some people were still swimming earlier today.
Welcome to the first day of the second lockdown in Arillas.
The weather is wonderful, there is a bit of movement on the beach and on the streets.
The new lockdown find us all well prepared and ready for the new wave of covid19 on our area.
As cases are rising rapidly in Greece, Corfu seems to be doing much better than other areas until today...
Many wishes to everyone over there.
Stay Safe for one more time!!
The doodle was received yesterday to me on one of his many emails.
A mixture of modern spirit and a Classic nostalgia ( homesickness) .
Arillas is well-known for its beautiful beach, the natural beauty of its landscape and its sustainable tourist development.
in the recent years, as a result of the particular love and care of the local people and associations, this place has become popular not only for its natural appearance but also as a decent destination.
Many visitors enjoy the hospitality of the local family businesses, the local cuisine, the friendly environment, the quality service and they keep arriving in Arillas every year. The Corfu Beer Festival is the top event among the ones organized in the area. But, apart from all these, there may be something about Arillas you haven’t heard of…
It's July and the beachfront looks even better!
It looks like we are having the widest sandy beach since a couple of decades .
Even the unluckiest "Pedros beach" in font of Mirage Taverna is having some really large space to put his sunbeds, bedaloes, cannoes and his Brand new Stand UP padles.
Heavy rains in Corfu have revealed historical ruins that had been buried by mud in Arillas Corfu. The rains came after a season of long drought.
Researchers were able to retrieve various items such as pottery utensils, coins and metal pieces, according to Teli Terlikitis Corfu’s director of antiquities .
More Articles ...
- Did you ever wonder how it looks here in December?
- Arillas beach like never seen before in November...
- An aerial beach picture from a drone.
- An Aerial beach report on Tuesday Morning the 15th August
- Arillas 2017 sandy beach report
- Our beach report for 18th may 2017
- Happy Easter-Week from our Beach this Morning
- Monks and gurus at our beach "1st April 2017"
- March 2017 sandy beach report
- The first day of the Greek Spring...
- Winter swimming celebration
- KEEP CALM and BOOK A HOLIDAY TO....
- The last sunset in 2016
- Arillas beach in the winter!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS and a few Arillas Beach pictures from today!!