LINK TO BOOKING
** PRICES REDUCED BY 20% FOR REMAINING 2020 SEASON **
** Please see link above for availability, pricing and more extensive pictures - feel free to contact us directly as we maybe able to offer a slightly better price due to the saved commission **
Welcome to Villa Panayia!
One of the largest villas on the north-west coast of Corfu, Villa Panayia has the most spectacular sea views from all rooms. It overlooks the panoramic bay of Agios Georgios to the south and benefits from the stunning sunset view over Arillas and islands beyond - a mesmerising and unforgettable scene that will stay with you long after your holidays.
This spacious villa (2583sq ft / 240m2) is spread over 3 floors with 4 double/twin bedrooms each with their own large separate bathroom and balcony. Features include air conditioning in bedrooms, WiFi throughout, well-equipped kitchen, and separate indoor and outdoor dining areas all with amazing views.
The villa is 2km from both Arillas and Agios Georgios beaches. It is located 1km from the cliff top village of Afionas, reputed to be one of the prettiest villages of Corfu. Arillas beach is a fantastic sandy beach with shallow water ideal for families with young children. Agios Georgios has crystal clear waters and is one of the most beautiful crescent bays on the whole of Corfu.
This is a family owned villa and we as a family have been coming to Corfu for the last 45 years. Over the years we have visited 40 other Greek islands and felt this location in Corfu was the perfect place to build our villa. We enjoy exploring all over the Island but always conclude the mix of fantastic beaches, dramatic scenery, numerous hiking trails, friendly locals and great selection of family-run tavernas contribute to the wonderful ambience of our local area.
Corfu airport is approximately 35km from the villa (about 50 minutes drive). Car hire is recommended if you want to explore the local area and beyond. There is a well stocked supermarket and fruit/vegetable shop 1km from the villa.
- To the west side of our villa is a spacious outdoor terrace with an infinity pool overlooking Arillas and the islands beyond. There are comfortable sun loungers and table and chairs where you can relax on the quiet pool terrace. In the evening, you can enjoy the breathtaking sunset views.
- To the east side of our villa is an outdoor dining terrace with extensive BBQ, pergola and comfortable seating area overlooking Agios Georgios and the mountains beyond. You can also enjoy breakfast on the first floor terrace as the sun rises over the distant mountain of Pantokrator.
- There is ample parking space for numerous cars.
- 4 bedrooms – There are 2 spacious twin bedrooms and 1 double bedroom on the ground floor and 1 twin bedroom on the second floor (we call it the ‘honeymoon’ suite!). Each room has its own en-suite bathroom / shower and good size private furnished balcony. You will be able to see all the individual rooms in the photos together with a picture of their en-suite bathroom.
- Kitchen – The modern kitchen is on the first floor and is well equipped with microwave, oven with ceramic glass hob, fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, cutlery/crockery, cooking pots/pans.
- Dining room & lounge. The kitchen opens to a large dining area space with floor to ceiling windows again benefitting from the sea views. Beyond that is a comfortable lounge area featuring high-vaulted traditional ceiling.
- Separate 1st floor shower-room/toilet.
- Children facilities. A cot, children mattresses and high chairs can be provided.
Towels & Linen provided. Non-smoking villa. Tax no 41080