Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Eggy

Terry
Sometimes I wonder what to tell you. I get worried that it could become repetitive.
No news should always be treated as good news here.

However some info on the rain.
Sunday afternoon & evening, the really bad weather, produced 50mm of rain, according to our rain guage ( Included a bit overnight Monday )
Overnight rain on Tuesday gave us 10mm and last night, which felt a bit chilly to me we got another 10 mm. So 70mm approx in total.
This morning at 8pm outside temp was 16 deg, the coldest I've seen this being here.
( 20 deg now at 1 pm ) - But do we care ???? -
We did Corfu Town this Morning so maybe tell you about it later.

Jean
I think from Saturday onwards we will get some decent weather.

I'll let you know how Arillas is late afternoon.

Negg

keefy

what a detailed weather report Negg you remind me of Ulrika Jonson (or whatever her new married name is)

p.s mi speling is rubish kan we ave a spelcheker

Eggy

Mr Keefy,
The weather is now on the tips of many Greek Gardener's tongues. Just as I got home I saw local Nickos and we both agreed , in Greek , "Rain - Now Garden -very good - All OK now"

2:45 pm in Arillas and what a quiet place it was. 8 people in Marina, 2 in Thalassa and just 2 in Horizon.
Beach score reads:- Naturists 6 - Textiles 4.
A fairly calm sea and most of the kelp now gone. If this was down to the locals and not nature what a grand job they've done!
My gold star goes to the lady on the sunbed together with book and drink on plastic table that proved it was still warm enough to relax. It has to be better than staying in your app, doesn't it.
Maybe the temperature only got to 21 deg today but, when I left the Coconut Bar, and walked down to the front I remember saying out load:-
"What a lovely place to be in" - ( Nice sighs all round everyone )
Negg

TerryW

keefy,

How did Eggy remind you of Ulrika jonson?

keefy

terryw
Negg reminded me of ulrika because both are blonde and both know a lot about the weather......

Eggy

Have I said " Welcome back Terry? "
( She looks a lot better in that 'ole jumper than I do )

Temp still 21 deg and we're eating outside at Brouklis tonite!! Nah Nah -  nah nah!!!
(The only way I can get my own back without peeing against the wind)
Negg

TerryW

Eggy

You get your own back every time you write a report, and to say that you are eating outside at the Brouklis tonight, is just shear cruelty.

Mmmm just the thought of having some of Dimitris's fish stew tonight ......  do YOU realise eggy that I will be crying in a minute. I WANNA BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I may take the P***  some times but I love ya to bits really. Well not literally, maybe with Ulrika in your jumper.

Eggy

Terry
If only I could fit in the jumper at the same time.
Heer de veer deer geer, Von Hesling. - ( Swedish - aka Fast Show )
Negg

Gotta go now - Brouklis calling.

TerryW

See....you had to do it again eggy, talk about stick the boot in.

Its 7.30pm here now and I could just be starting my Galactoboureko if I was at Brouklis now.

M n M

Keefy,
         Eggy,
                Blonde???
you'r as blonde as I am.
Mick

Eggy

Terry
Brouklis was a treat. Sat outside, with Sandy and Joyce,no rain but a little bit of lightening now and again from 10:30 pm. - Quite a warm evening.
However ...... If it makes you feel better I have just heard, at 11:45, the loudest crack of thunder that I've not heard for many,many,years. It felt like the house vibrated.
Whoa !!! - What to expect next ? - Who knows.
Time to re-new the buildings Insurance.

Mick
I think I reminded Keefy of Ulrika Johnson because, after 10 minutes of my yapping away, he didn't know "weather" to laugh or cry.
And my silver grey head can look very blonde when the sun reflects of it.
( Best I can do at this time of night. )
Negg

riggers

as long as brouklis was alright. offer is still on if you need anything from over here.

Eggy

Riggers
Thanks again but I think we're well stocked up here now.
Sandy and Joyce bought over the biggest hunk of best Cheddar I've seen for a long time plus Mango chutney plus pickle.

However....... You can never get too many Tetley tea bags, iF you know what I mean.
( A good excuse to meet at the Coconut one afternoon maybe )

Thunder and lightening here continuing from overnight and "on & off" rain. A very dramatic day so far with outside temp of 17 deg. I'm told it should clear up by Sunday.
( Maybe I'll hire a boat and take a look at Arillas later )
Have a good trip.
Negg

riggers

message understood eggy i'm on my.

vivian

Hi Eggy, Your know what I mean when I say naughty girls, but im glad somebody can get away with it , enjoy. Glad you all had a good night It would have been lovely to be sitting with you all but there again we are always at Brouklis in our dreams anyway. Please give everybody our love . Viv & Pete

Stay Nude it ante rude