Author Topic: North Beach or South Beach  (Read 35384 times)

Offline justlynn

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: North Beach or South Beach
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2009, 01:11:59 PM »
Yes, I'd wear one - and on the beach I could wear it in my hair or pin it to my hair band!!

lynn xx

Offline martin-w

• Forum Fanatic
  • Arillas, my second home!
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2009, 01:22:34 PM »
Good idea Lynn, and a 'Mythos' shape badge would certainly get noticed Paul!
I do have two 'Arillas Addict' T shirts so look out they will be out and about in May!
Yammas,
Martin.

Offline PPMMAN

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2009, 06:22:07 PM »
Heather and I have used and enjoyed both but sometime we find the south offers a quieter place to go- even tho it`s more rocky in the sea. Do you all have your favourite ends of the beach.
 Also it will be interesting to see what changes have happened during winter- more or less sand?- more pebbles etc.
 For those who haven`t tried either end of the beach, just the middle, give it a shot- you might like it.
                         Yammas  Paul D

Towards the Southern end of south beach there are some partialy cut steps in the cliff face with a rope hanging down is this a short cut to Afionas ???

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2009, 07:43:43 PM »
Ha ha ha PPMAN - what a lovely idea... beam me up Dimitri, Afionas please. Would save all that sweaty slog up the hill...

The south end follows on from mezes in Grazella with lots of red wine, kids playing in the sand, "grown ups" sunbedding above the sand, and phil just strolling and enjoying his slice of peace, tranquility and happiness.

Ah we will be doing a lot of that in July. justcan'twait.... 

Booking.com