Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3101593 times)

Offline Val n Bill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #5100 on: July 14, 2011, 01:43:19 AM »

Well what can I say........Thank goodness I have been packing and finishing all the things that need to be done before we become part of Arillas Today otherwise I would have been very angry with someone.

Need anything Eggy, pork pie, bacon, sweeties. Has to be small, not much room left in the cases.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #5101 on: July 14, 2011, 09:08:19 AM »
Good info from Emerald D there especially about the mineral salts. Even I have been known to drink 2 litres of water in the space of 3 hours working in the morning sun,

The 'ole weather machine. this morning shows a cloudless sunny day and already we have 27 deg outside at 9 am.
I hope to get some pics today of the beach etc.

VAL
Thanks for your offer. Just a pack of Bacon, if you can fit it in. However I have found out that Leon, Armourada, is quite partial to Cockles/Mussels so anyone reading this, who knows Leon, may like to treat him to a jar.

Cheers
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #5102 on: July 14, 2011, 05:17:49 PM »
Arillas Today?
 Well , Mr Pillick here forgot to take the camera, but I can tell y'll that the beach has never looked better and  when you have 33 deg plus then how many people would you expect to C int C.?

Phil n Jen n Ref John n Dot at Marina pool being nice to an overworked Donna n Sharon. ( Stop flicking fag ash in the pool Jen! )

Boat hire doing a good trade today and drinkies in the shade, at many places, for many people methinks!

Let y'all down on pics - SORRY! - Sometimes, in this heat, brain is not in gear.

Cheers
Negg

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5103 on: July 14, 2011, 05:30:32 PM »

Eggy bacon will be arriving at Makris Saturday morning very,very early.
Will let you know were we are so you can collect it when you like.

Val x

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #5104 on: July 14, 2011, 06:27:43 PM »
Val - U R yet another Arillas Angel.

Saturday, sometime "hello's and welcome" will be said.

I sit here at 35deg in the shade so who needs a FRYING PAN FOR A BACON SARNIE? - (Maybe I'll crack an egg on the bonnet of Punto - Mouth drool!)
HP Sauce, compliments of Phil n Jen - Heaven in Arillas comes early for me!.

Maybe a note for your diary ( Who has diaries on holiday? )

Armourada on Tuesday night has a darts K/O. Not every one wants to play but it's free entry and a meal for 2 as a prize for the winner.
( I may not play as in this heat I think my darts have melted )

The weather and the beach and the locals continue to spoil people and, as always, the friendships made are more important to them than euros.
( That's why we live here! )

Anyway......................
What's more important, than the Darts at Armourada, is that Forum Pals will be popping in n out to say "HI"
A good opportunity to put names to faces.

Have a good trip over and please put, just a little bit of rain in yer suitcase!
Negg

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5105 on: July 14, 2011, 11:01:57 PM »

Arras is all Greek to me..... and Bill can't even walk in a straight line. But we will try to be there, sorry don't think I will bring any rain unless it's the middle of the night sort Lol

see you sometime on Saturday

Val x

Offline Jaz

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
  • Stop War, Make Peace.
« Reply #5106 on: July 14, 2011, 11:08:26 PM »
Arillas Today?
 Well , Mr Pillick here forgot to take the camera, but I can tell y'll that the beach has never looked better and  when you have 33 deg plus then how many people would you expect to C int C.?

Phil n Jen n Ref John n Dot at Marina pool being nice to an overworked Donna n Sharon. ( Stop flicking fag ash in the pool Jen! )

Boat hire doing a good trade today and drinkies in the shade, at many places, for many people methinks!

Let y'all down on pics - SORRY! - Sometimes, in this heat, brain is not in gear.

Cheers
Negg
[/quote

Offline Jaz

• Stop War, Make Peace.
« Reply #5107 on: July 14, 2011, 11:12:46 PM »
Arillas Today?
 Well , Mr Pillick here forgot to take the camera, but I can tell y'll that the beach has never looked better and  when you have 33 deg plus then how many people would you expect to C int C.?

Cheers
Negg
Eggy, Can you mention to Donna that Mrs Friggins hasnt been back to the Gynaecologist for a few weeks now please, thx.... dont worry i'm not stitching you up I promise. Cheers, Jaz.

Nan

« Reply #5108 on: July 15, 2011, 08:47:03 AM »
Well It's today! Yes confirmation is not required ...I am going to Arillas today.

I am not embarassed to say I will be looking forward to that very first glimpse of the sea, first sip of Royal Ionian, first plate of prawns. Most of all I will be glad to be in a place where I have many friends.

I will be glad to see Roula waiting for us all to arrive and George at the Marina waiting to serve my brekkie! I'll wave to Sharon and Donna at the pool bar and mosey over to say hello. Lateron after a dip in the sea I can look forward to an entertaining evening in good company. A warm welcome awaits me and I for one am so glad to have found this happy place.

If there are any forum members in Arillas who would like to introduce themselves to me PLEASE DO! We can have a quick chat, share an icelolly, swap mozzie advice, slather each other in suncream...well maybe not then...hmm?  ;-)

Don't be a person who doesn't like to say "hello" If you don't try to make friends and then feel a bit lonely :-(  you only have yourself to blame!! This is one of the most friendliest places I have ever visited and I don't think that will ever change...not if I have anything to do with it anyway.

See you all there folks

Here's to a very happy holiday

Yammas Nan xx

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #5109 on: July 15, 2011, 09:13:05 AM »
You're up early Nan, or were you too excited that you never went to bed?

Wishing you all a good 'ole trip over and look forward to meeting up.

Right now we're on 27 deg and rising so maybe bring a few litres of suncream

Cheers
Negg

Offline Jaz

• Stop War, Make Peace.
« Reply #5110 on: July 15, 2011, 09:52:00 AM »
Eggy,,,your post last night has vanished...... mysterious forces at work..... regards  Rabble Rouser.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #5111 on: July 15, 2011, 10:41:27 AM »
Jaz RR
I've still got it here, but would love to see it vanish as I totally mis-read rhe favour you asked of me. Which meant mosf of the reply had nothing to do with your request. Tongue-in-cheek fun, or that's what it was meant to be.

I'll put it down to the ARILLAS TODAY heat which seems to affect diff people in diff ways.

For those appearing in Arillas Today, I think, by 3pm we shall be on 33/34deg.
29 deg and it's not 11am yet. (Ever tried painting window frames in this heat?)

Stay Well
Negg

Offline Jaz

• Stop War, Make Peace.
« Reply #5112 on: July 15, 2011, 11:12:21 AM »
Remember to ask , or give the printout, to Donna about 'Mrs Friggins' and ask sharon if shes done the chicken wings in blue cheese dressing and celery,,,,,,,lush, Thanks,,,, Rabble Rouser.

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5113 on: July 15, 2011, 11:13:31 AM »
haha good work Dimitris! have you seen your profile Jaz/jez?

Offline Jaz

• Stop War, Make Peace.
« Reply #5114 on: July 15, 2011, 11:19:24 AM »
Of course I have seen it....I changed it, not Dimitris, at the request of Eggy!

Booking.com