Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3101578 times)

Offline 4x4

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #4500 on: October 09, 2010, 12:22:05 AM »
When “WE”  returned home in early June   it was decided we needed to book for next year. Could not get in to the Tria ( they obviously had had enough of me)  tried several bookings and finally ended up booking into the “Village”  Not sure how this will work out as we like to sit and read our books in quiet on holiday and reports are of loud music!! But I will be able to “Walk” ( new word ) to the Pub and that could be interesting.

riggers

« Reply #4501 on: October 09, 2010, 01:14:39 AM »
When “WE”  returned home in early June   it was decided we needed to book for next year. Could not get in to the Tria ( they obviously had had enough of me)  tried several bookings and finally ended up booking into the “Village”  Not sure how this will work out as we like to sit and read our books in quiet on holiday and reports are of loud music!! But I will be able to “Walk” ( new word ) to the Pub and that could be interesting.

If it is KALOUDIS "village"  i'm sure you will be fine...we have been for the last 11 visits  :)

Offline 4x4

« Reply #4502 on: October 09, 2010, 01:38:44 AM »
Hi
Yes  that’s it.
All going to be a bit strange but as everything is within walking distance we might have a different holiday next year.
Noise!  Don’t really care, will have a good time regardless of noise.
There are ways to overcome noise.
Get drunk. ( my preferred remedy )
Ear plugs. ( the wife has caught on to that one ).
Or Make more noise
Roll on June 2011

riggers

« Reply #4503 on: October 09, 2010, 01:48:46 AM »
YOU'LL LOVE IT....4X4....btw...i have 4x4 too

riggers.

riggers

« Reply #4504 on: October 09, 2010, 02:01:11 AM »

Offline 4x4

« Reply #4505 on: October 09, 2010, 02:06:07 AM »
Fantastic
What?
Do you off road  it?

Would love to drive down to Arillas but at 15 MPG it would be cheaper to fly and rent ((

riggers

« Reply #4506 on: October 09, 2010, 02:11:50 AM »
LOL...HONDA CRV....Wrong place to post...

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #4507 on: October 09, 2010, 02:23:59 AM »
4x4 the "village" is good. You can splish splash, sun bed, naturist beach, p**s up, eat superb at Efihithias (still can't spell it) and all within walking distance. Totally opposite from Tria, which is a gorgeous place, but Kaloudis is loved by so many. We have done both ends, and up the hill. All offer another way of enjoying life. You takes your pick, and makes your choice, but you can have everything you want in Arillas except for a sordid night like you might in Benidorm. Thank your god for that.

Maybe see you there one day soon o compare notes.
Phil

riggers

« Reply #4508 on: October 09, 2010, 02:26:57 AM »
Where would we be without you Phil.???

Offline 4x4

« Reply #4509 on: October 09, 2010, 02:47:06 AM »
Benidorm.!
A character from “Motel”  who sleeps a lot.

(Don’t say a word but)
My sister has a place in Benidorm, and has told me I can go there any time I want for free.

I would pay a fortune to not have to go there.

Quite embarrassing really.

Its  in Sierra Cortina.
When I asked “Do they have Fiestas there” I did not get an answer

Offline 4x4

« Reply #4510 on: October 09, 2010, 02:53:50 AM »
Maybe see you there one day soon o compare notes.
Phil

June 2011. Cant remember when !

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #4511 on: October 09, 2010, 03:32:30 AM »
riggrs mate, you'd be on your sunbed in Kaloudis fretting about the absence of p**s artists in Arillas. Bur Erja or Sandy could replace me as understudys........... Don't worry. WE WILL BE BACK!

4x4
I would pay a fortune to not have to go there.
We have been twice (once bitten twice shy did not apply) and if you want the street to be in permanent shade caused by 28 storey buildings, crime and violence all around you, wearing your credit card inside your socks to avoid fraud or mugging, go to Benidorm. But you know this....

Phil

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #4512 on: October 09, 2010, 12:23:38 PM »
back to Arillas on Wednesday night might as well finish the repot on ssame board.
First of all Eileen I must tell you the vase isnt from Perdita, sltough she is a lovely person I dont know her well enough for her to spend 400 euro's on me it was from someone a bit closer then that. Wednesday night we went to Thomas's fish resturant Vavillis had a wonderful meal and loads of wine and very resonable prices.
Thursday we spent a hot morning on the beach and in the afternoon we went to see Niko's at Akrotiri as it was to hot to go back on the beech. Went to Brouklis for our last meal and had chicken lemon chello. luchous. We had a good laugh with Janice ,Barry, Sandy and Angela unfortnatly Eggy and Wegg couldn't make it as Eggy still not well. and ofcourse Nuwfe (have to ask him how its spelt) and the Boss. Had a good cry aswell like most of us do on our last night. Friday we got a taxi at 1030 to the airport then sat & sat because we had a delay, (all the time wishing we hadn't left Arillas) finilly got in about 9ish, and more or less straight to bed. Missing the Greek lifestlye already. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #4513 on: October 09, 2010, 12:37:02 PM »
viv
glad you had a great time ,glad your home safe ,,,,,,,,,,,yammas

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #4514 on: October 09, 2010, 12:45:56 PM »
kev mate, viv isn't home, she's "abroad." Ask Dimitris....

Lovely summng up viv. Must try the chicken - I'll ask the boss in a couple of weeks... So glad you made it after all the dramas of this year.

Back to me stove... things to cook, people to welcome. Sad but true, whatever the weekend brings, we will all wish we were doing it "at home" in Arillas.

Phil

Booking.com