Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3101918 times)

Offline Mick and Zee

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #3705 on: March 05, 2010, 11:35:25 PM »
OO Neill, just what I needed after a long day, a reet good laugh. Cant stop giigling now, good job Maggy didn't try to chase it up. I can just see you hobbling to the door and I can hear wendy laughing at you. Thanks for the pics, I think I know which 2 friends places you were at and all I can say is I want one.lol. Viv

Doesn't remind you of a certain little boy (around 10 yrs old), a wild ferret and pulling his pants down in the street?

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3706 on: March 06, 2010, 07:13:41 PM »
Doesn't remind you of a certain little boy (around 10 yrs old), a wild ferret and pulling his pants down in the street?

Mick n Zee
I'll let you know when Megg brings a wild ferret home. - Do you need an excuse to pull down pants in a street? - After 3 Ouzos? - Well, that's another story.!

A chilly Arillas today people with a little overnight rain and a breezy morning. We're down to about 8 deg now at 7pm and heating is keeping inside around the 21 deg mark.
(8 deg? - wotsalldatabout?)
 All we ask for here is a few more dry days to do "catch up".
Everything taking shape outside though, for us and a few Arillas folk who are now begining to stir and prepare for the Summer. - More to follow.
Cheers
Negg

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #3707 on: March 06, 2010, 07:51:40 PM »
Ah Eggy, so wish we could help with the preparations for the oncoming season. Guess this year we'll have to make do with sampling it in July.

Do you need an excuse to pull down pants in a street? - After 3 Ouzos? - Well, that's another story.!

Would take a lot more than three, and then I wouldn't be able to anyway! And we all want to know the "other story." C'mon. Spill the beans!!!

love to both
Phil

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3708 on: March 07, 2010, 12:44:52 AM »
Mick and Zee - you've started something now....!

riggers

« Reply #3709 on: March 07, 2010, 02:47:01 AM »
Cheers for ur Wit again Negg..............gawd can't wait to be there.

yammas.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #3710 on: March 07, 2010, 08:07:01 PM »
It really happend, Micks mate lost his ferret, Mick went after it and then I heard such a comotion I thought somebody was being killed. there was my son dancing about jumping up and down and trying to pull his pants up at the same time. Now im aching all over I have laughed so much. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #3711 on: March 07, 2010, 08:41:30 PM »
Is that the mark of a true Arilliac? Having a rodent in your pants? Our eggy has, and now viv's Mick. Can't say I'm keen on being initiated.

And I haven't worn pants for thirty or more years since they went out of fashion. The rodent would have far too much access to the family jewels for my liking.... Ask our TerryW and posts on another thread!

lol
Phil

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3712 on: March 08, 2010, 01:28:03 AM »
Perhaps that's why you keeping calling people "Ratbag" Phil - lol!

Janis x

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3713 on: March 11, 2010, 03:09:29 PM »
After two wet 'ole days the sun's out people!

16 deg outside at 2:30 ish pm and very nice indeed. We alll hope, once again, that it will last for two reasons. One is to get back outside for some gardening and two is so we can keep the inside heating to a minimum ( Oil at 70 cents a litre now )

How nice it was today, for me, to drive through "Kavvadades Square" and see a group of locals sat on wall, taking in the vibes,and probably putting the world to rights.

Even Homer and Megg are beginning to "Think" about playing together. At least they are not at each others throats.
------ Must be Summer on the way, or still too early to tell ??
Cheers
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3714 on: March 11, 2010, 03:10:13 PM »
After two wet 'ole days the sun's out people!

16 deg outside at 2:30 ish pm and very nice indeed. We alll hope, once again, that it will last for two reasons. One is to get back outside for some gardening and two is so we can keep the inside heating to a minimum ( Oil at 70 cents a litre now )

How nice it was today, for me, to drive through "Kavvadades Square" and see a group of locals sat on wall, taking in the vibes,and probably putting the world to rights.

Even Homer and Megg are beginning to "Think" about playing together. At least they are not at each others throats.
------ Must be Summer on the way, or still too early to tell ??
Cheers
Negg

Offline Jennifer Ferguson

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #3715 on: March 11, 2010, 03:20:30 PM »
We have the sunshine and the beautiful blue sky but sadly not the lovely temperature.Sitting around 3c so heating,cosy sweater etc still in use.

Offline Sara

• Forum Fanatic
    • www.villatheia-corfu.com
« Reply #3716 on: March 11, 2010, 03:21:45 PM »
I'm glad the sun's shining again for you Negg. I'm sure there's lots to do in the garden &
the forecast looks alot better for next week.
BTW whats happened to the webcam? Anyone else having problems viewing it?

I can't believe how expensive oil & petrol are at the moment. I can remember, not so long ago, when petrol was half the price of ours here, but now it's more expensive. You'll have to get a donkey Negg.

Sara...x

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #3717 on: March 11, 2010, 03:30:47 PM »
You'll have to get a donkey Negg.

What a good idea :D
Life is good ;)

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3718 on: March 11, 2010, 03:39:12 PM »
According to rumours, the last Donkey I had, lost it's hind legs due to my ability for non stop babble.

I've just had a walk around the garden and very peaceful and pleasant it is too.
Silly little things like watching small lizards scarpering here n there when you get close and Homer obviously trying to impress Megg with his hunting skills
I even thought about lighting a bonfie but that's enough brain work for today.
Maybe I'll get a digging fork out ready for tomorrow.

Negg

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #3719 on: March 11, 2010, 08:46:29 PM »
neil
you need to sit down have a ouzo nad plan the work ahead......yammas

Booking.com