Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3101778 times)

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #7770 on: August 27, 2015, 12:16:27 AM »
Our Arillas today has already lasted 9 amazing and fun days with copious amounts of cold beverages consumed.

Luckily no shirts hanging on my wardrobe door and Heidi is still laughing ;)

Life is truly goog 8)

You guys could kill me and if you did , Heidi would still be laughing.
I will catch up with you soon.

Signing off , at just gone midnight, with a 26 deg outside temp and an exchange rate of e1.36. (Which is still pretty GOOG)

and.... sharpen those darts , Mo , Egg is on his way back after many diversions.

Cheers
Negg

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7771 on: August 27, 2015, 12:47:01 AM »
Actually , not signing off yet as still "pottering" away on the Arillas Today

Does that make me an "Arilliac"-  "Aphrodisiac" - "Anorak" - or just "Maniak" ?????

Answers on a postcard please but be nice as I am very old and vulnerable.

Negg

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7772 on: August 30, 2015, 04:51:48 PM »
There is no sign of an Arillas Today going below that 27/28 deg temp. - WOTSTHATALLABOUT???

Tis dry , tis hot , tis a "sweaty Betty" (With apologies to Betty)

Erja n Heide continue to be in the places that I am not and a "Bella Bird" tells me that Kevin G is on the prowl.
Momo n David here Monday so darts practice is needed. (How do I tell them I do not play anymore? - Maybe they are all I need for a restart!)

Kev n Bev creep in quietly and then beam out before I have come to my senses. Tria Adelphia have done them proud, Tria do every one proud!

Marvel looking good and popped there today in the hope of having a chat with BIGLEE. Maybe time has flown and he and family have flown with it?
(Did have a previous mini banter before though)

All in all,  a very nice wind up to August and we still have September/October to go.

Exchange is still around e1.36 here, which is still a great improvement than last Summer, and any increase in spending power must be welcome by all.

Cheers
Negg

Online vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #7773 on: August 30, 2015, 06:58:11 PM »
Sound idea licence.  Hope to see you while we are there 26th September to 10th October  xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline patrickjohn

• Lincolnshire Yellow Belly
  • ARILLIAC
  • PJM
« Reply #7774 on: August 30, 2015, 07:29:50 PM »
Sorry we will miss you Viv - we arrive tomorrow (31st) and will be leaving on 14th.
Pat

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7775 on: August 30, 2015, 10:35:20 PM »
Patrick John

Wishing you n yours a safe non delayed and non stressed flight over.

Stay well
Negg

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7776 on: September 03, 2015, 05:19:47 PM »
Arillas Today??? - and this is for Ger , as Wegg has now poured me a drink.

Tis a very hottie and still touching 31 deg on our Kavaddades balcony at 5pm. Exchange rate offered here is e1.33 and rumour has it that it will be dropping like a stone prior to the new Greek elections.
Still a good and busy Arillas though which can be said by the "Car Count" along the sea front. Notta space for a poor 'ole Punto!!! WOTSALLTHATABOUT?

Patrick John must be in hiding 'cause, if I can't spot a skimpy speedo then I cannot spot him.
(Not that I cruise along the sea front looking for males in speedos, that is.)

A sad Arillas today though, for me, and I need a kick in the butt to wake me up and bring me back into the real world.
I tried to find Erja and Heide again today but could not see them at Sharon's pool bar. Then went into Coconut and was informed by Costas that they left THREE
DAYS ago. (C'mon Negg , sort yerself out) - Really sorry to have missed you guys and an official apology will be on it's way.

However , Momo n David are here and gave me a lesson on how to play darts, at Tria Adelphia, on Tuesday. They will be my sparring partners for a while to help me regenerate my interest in the game now the ribs are on the mend.(Mo - If you are reading this then Tria on Friday afternoon???)

A TRIA K/O is organised for Tuesday night so all welcome to either play or put names to faces. Steve n Mary are here so hope to see them at Tria on Tuesday.
As a back up we may have a Rainbow K/O on the Thursday evening. - Spoilt for choice , you lot. (Am I a coiled spring , or what?)

So...... I am hoping I have answered Ger's question about Arillas and it's current "goings on" and that she and family will now be looking forward , even more , to getting over here and joing in all the fun.

Be well and good news here is ........................................... Wegg has just poured me another drink.

Negg

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7777 on: September 03, 2015, 09:05:04 PM »
Thank you neil sounds perfect. And it will be just me and martin this time no grandchildden, so we might even have time for a chinwag over a mythos..........
Ger x

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #7778 on: September 06, 2015, 10:56:51 AM »
A sad Arillas today though, for me, and I need a kick in the butt to wake me up and bring me back into the real world.
I tried to find Erja and Heide again today but could not see them at Sharon's pool bar. Then went into Coconut and was informed by Costas that they left THREE
DAYS ago. (C'mon Negg , sort yerself out) - Really sorry to have missed you guys and an official apology will be on it's way.

LOL :D Yes we left but not quietly Eggy 8) We'll catch up with you next year and go rogue ..... again ;)
Life is good ;)

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7779 on: September 07, 2015, 11:34:34 PM »
Well guys !! - Sept 7th and Arillas is still doing the bizz albeit a tad quieter on the "Boob-Booms" now that the terrible twins have vacated the building!

But.... from what I can see this evening , driving around our "fun spot", Coconut and Malibu are doing their bit to keep those vibes going
(Outside temps still about 27 deg at 11:30 pm but , me-thinks, will be a tad hotter around those night spots very soon)

Cannot believe we have hit September, especially when I can still remember May and all the plans I made for our Summer 2015 "diary".
Catch up time is here and so little catch up time is leff!!

Ne'er mind eh? - Maybe time to start planning for 2016.
Cheers
Negg

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7780 on: September 10, 2015, 05:45:43 PM »
From yesterday afternoon, to early this morning , we were "treated" to a 40mm rainfall.
Amazing how green everything now looks around Arillas Today. A much needed downpour. Haven't seen our Kavaddades garden this excited for a long time.

A laid back 25 deg temp most of the day but I have been warned that bad weather is on the cards tonight, including "gale force winds" ???
Gale force winds ?? - WOTSALLTHATABOUT?? ......
,,,,,,, Has this man been on tsipouro all day?? Will I be wrong not to batten down the Punto? - Should I tie the cats to the balcony railings??
And....... will my darts reach the board, this evening, in this expected storm? - We will see.

Meanwhile... new and old faces continue to appear from various coaches and Taxis and I am sure none of them give a "monkeys" about weather conditions.
Arillas life goes on and continues to be enjoyed.
Negg

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7781 on: September 13, 2015, 06:49:34 PM »
Awoke this morning thinking, what does Arillas today have to offer??

I was reminded that it was September, when I saw 18deg on the outside temp thingy, but that became a bad memory when it went up n up and now ends at around 29 deg at 7pm.

So... Still much more to offer those latecomers when they get here.

GOOD ON YER COBBLER!! ( That's Australian talk , DONCJYERKNOW??

Negg

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #7782 on: September 13, 2015, 07:01:49 PM »
Wish I were there to share some of it Eggy....

Phil

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7783 on: September 14, 2015, 07:13:30 PM »
Fantastic weather here. Sea was like millpond this morning. Wilf and Alan had their latest boat out and a German lady loved it because she had a paddle in it.(that was paddle ). The Horizon is as good as ever.

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #7784 on: September 14, 2015, 11:03:14 PM »
Tried to find out about June for you Terry but Steve's been off sick and so not seen her. Have a fabulous holiday 😀

Booking.com