Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3101435 times)

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #7755 on: August 11, 2015, 03:45:03 PM »
Quote from: Eggy link=topic=2312.msg132904#msg132904 date=1439222734
Be well all, we do what we can to make you jealous.
Cheers
Negg[/quote

:D indeed....Heidi and I will get you next week and there will be nowhere to hide  8)
Life is good ;)

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7756 on: August 11, 2015, 04:48:54 PM »
How do you hide from a Heidi , I have to ask. Should I play Heidi and seekie. - "Errr-ya"  maybe so.

Three W's on the cards and I just have to warn Margetita.

Meanwhile yet another very hot afternoon. But... Rain forecast tomorrow?? - Yeah , Right!

Cheers
Negg

Offline Wendy n Stu

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #7757 on: August 12, 2015, 03:01:03 PM »
a nice little bird, (Poppy), tells me that Wendy n Stuart will be back soon. Sorry for the delay i have not been on for a while.
Yes we are due on the 31st for 10 days cant wait.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7758 on: August 14, 2015, 01:57:36 AM »
Wendy n Stu - We will be hovering awaiting your return.

Arillas Today????? - Just what every body wants. It suits all and moulds itself to the needs of all here.

Well..... Tis good for me anyway.

Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7759 on: August 16, 2015, 11:56:37 AM »
Arillas Today treats us to a very nice coolish "Garden Pottering" temp of around 26 deg. It is possible that there will be rain early evening which, if happens, will be a shame for the Kavadaddes Festival planned tonight. (A thunder storm has been mentioned but I wouldn't put money on it)

Timbo n Kaylee here safely and settled in already. James , son of Cheryl, gave us both a lesson, on how to play darts, yesterday at Rainbow. Not sure if I want any more lessons but , dodgy bruised ribs, is an excuse I can "milk" for another few weeks.

Cheryl , James and Family home tomorrow. Time has gone , once again, very quickly.
As they leave , Erja and Heidi magically appear as suitable replacements.
( Even though Cheryl plus 6 are leaving and only Erja/Heidi coming I think the alcohol intake of these guys will soon make up the deficit- and why not??!! )

It seems a very busy August here and not only Arillas but Ag. Stephanos and Sidari as well. Ag. Georgious must be, I think,  the same.
And.......... still with a very good exchange rate everyone, I think,  is on to a winner.

Cheers
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7760 on: August 18, 2015, 04:36:16 PM »
Arillas Today sees me take a "business" trip to Sidari accompanied by 27 deg outside temps and, at least, 30 deg in the 'ole Punto.
(Soggy T-shirts look better on women , me-thinks!!!)

Arillas yesterday said "ta-ta" Cheryl , James and Family and welcome Heidi and Erja.
Current "Arilliacs" found , so far are these guys plus Timbo n Kaylee plus a nice surprise meeting with PMC (Paula) at Armourada who did join in for a very mini binge. One beer?? - WOTSALLTHATABOUT?!
Ray n Sally continue to potter around in that red jeep but , focused driver that he is, he sees no one.(But we see him and hide in hedge , just in case)

Ron n Sue are having yet another good time at Rainbow. 2nd time this year????. (If you are lottery winners can you lend me some euros??)

A brekkie at Tria for me, this morning, and a chat with Kev n Bev. - Didn't recognise them with clothes off, so at least Kev is pleased!!

"Spud" at Rainbow off soon but his place has been taken by those regulars of PeeJay , Snape, Chas n Family. ( You know 'em if you see 'em)

Paul Davies n Charles at Tria again, with family. - And Justin n family who chill out every year.
Paul n Charles are both dart players that will grace the stage at Rainbow , tomorrow evening, for a K/O  (Paul, Tria K/O winner last week. C'mom locals!!)
All welcome for this and you don't need to play the game but a good opportunity to meet Forum members and locals alike.
(Rumour has it that well known Irish player, Brendon Dolan, will be there playing under an assumed name of Pat - Hmmmmmm!)

Anyway.... Sure there are names I have missed and , if so, get on this post and tell us how busy you are doing nowt!

Cheers
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7761 on: August 19, 2015, 06:05:43 PM »
Arillas this morning ??? - BORING < BORING < BORING!!!
Sat, like an impersonation of Quasimodo, staining fence panels, on the ledge that decided to throw me down the slope , 4 weeks ago , and ruin the ribs on my right hand side.

Arillas this afternoon??? Twas the jaws aching and not the ribs , with a super time spent with Heidi , Erja , Timbo n Kaylee at Three W's.
Many stories were swapped and a few bevvies consumed and what have I learnt from this???
1. There is a large Indian in London that sells spices and Erja has an interest in GEEZEERS or is it GEYSERS ?? (Big Indians and Blokes??? - Hmmmm)
2. Shirts hanging on wardrobe doors are a no no!! - Bless Erja for being so tidy
3. Timbo has a job in Finance. Honest Guv. Seen a pic of him in a suit. - Looks like a villain to me! (Alan Rickman as Erja said)
4. Heidi as bubbly as ever and laughs at everything. - I am sure if I keeled over at the table she would think I am doing it to make her smile.
5. Kaylee who has the patience of a Saint to put up with all this.
6. Wegg with the same patience who welcomes me home at 5:45 pm - Whoops - sorry I'm late.

Arillas this evening??? - Erja and Heide taking a well earned rest after lifting so many Mythos bottles yesterday. Timbo up for darts at Rainbow and hoping to dispel rumours that his suit came from Oxfam, Kaylee will be as lovely as ever and will enjoy.
(If Tim wears his suit tonight I have promised to hang my shirt on Erja's wardrobe door)

Rainbow will , I think, will be a good time this evening for all, where, darts just might take a back seat and interfere with the goings on of life.

Cheers
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7762 on: August 20, 2015, 02:22:42 AM »
So..... We move to Arillas this morning , after an Arillas Rainbow evening.

WOTCANISAY? - At 2:20 am in the morning all I can think of is " Lemon Curry" ????

I think bed is in order and blame Timbo for keeping me out late on his drinking sessions.

Wanna go to bed now. Sleep well all
Negg

Offline PMC

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #7763 on: August 20, 2015, 06:57:48 PM »
Great night at rainbow  for the darts. Tim was a hoot. It was a shame Mr Dolan was so crap at darts!!!!!

Offline Timbo

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Lost count of how many visits now! :)
    • Facebook
« Reply #7764 on: August 20, 2015, 07:51:15 PM »
Great night at rainbow  for the darts. Tim was a hoot. It was a shame Mr Dolan was so crap at darts!!!!!

Paula, glad you enjoyed it. It was fluke win against Brendan, ha. Gladly have a rematch that doesn't involve picking up a single dart. :-)

Hope your & the girls 'pool-a-thon' was a success!
I always have a great holiday in Arillas.... I wish I could take it up professionally!

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7765 on: August 20, 2015, 11:11:54 PM »
Paula
I am hoping that you may still be here , on Thursday, as Armourada are hosting a darts night.
(Now Mr Dolan has had his "practice" game he may just be up for it.)

A shaky start to Arillas Today, not only weather wise but also me, that eventually got to bed at 2:30 am and then up at 7:30 to arrange a garden job that never happened, thanks to the early rain.

Good to see all at Rainbow , though, and a "Zombie" day for me was a small price to pay for the good night out.
(Reckon PMC might just have got to the final , if she had played)
Snape , Peejay , Chas and family all back home avrio. - They , like others , who sadly slip away to resume their daily toils, will be missed.
(Y'ALL COME BACK THOUGH!!!)

Cheers
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7766 on: August 24, 2015, 07:27:04 PM »
Arillas today was/is a quiet 26deg and an even quieter Arillas today , for me. Running out of ears to bend and , methinks, some bent ears have gone into hiding!

Never get used to a Monday changeover. One minute here then next minute staring from a coach or taxi window. You will be back!!!

Anyone here this week note that Armourada have some darts , now on Wednesday, where I hope other faces can be put to Arilliac names.

Look out Erja n Heidi as I do plan to "gate crash" Coconut one afternoon.

Cheers
Negg

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #7767 on: August 26, 2015, 01:21:05 PM »
Our Arillas today has already lasted 9 amazing and fun days with copious amounts of cold beverages consumed.

Luckily no shirts hanging on my wardrobe door and Heidi is still laughing ;)

Life is truly goog 8)
Life is good ;)

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #7768 on: August 26, 2015, 03:23:25 PM »
Great to hear  :-)
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline momo

« Reply #7769 on: August 26, 2015, 11:05:48 PM »
Nice one Erja.  You and Heidi keep up the goog life.  Will see you again one of these times.  Miss you by days again.  Monday for us. x

Booking.com