Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3101672 times)

lin n jim and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #7335 on: September 21, 2014, 07:10:02 PM »
Arillas Today? Sounds perfect for late September. But always sounds perfect to me. Beat Callum at darts at least once Neill, or your life will be changed like the Yes/No vote that just happened here. Apparently the English might get a say in things now. Lose it and you'll never have a say again...... Heaven forbid. Just a thought!

Best wishes
Phil

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7336 on: September 21, 2014, 11:19:56 PM »
life will be changed like the Yes/No vote that just happened here. Apparently the English might get a say in things now.
Best wishes
Phil

Ah Phil, I know nothing about "Polly Ticks" , unless they are fleas on a parrot! Surely the "down to earth" UK residents always get some say in what goes on?..... unless they are dealing with the local council about what they can or cannot do on their own property. - (Whoops!!) _ Another topic , maybe?

It matters not. - 24deg at 11pm ish and a super relaxed meal at a nice Sea Front Taverna.
Arillas today will take your mind away from any problems, whether just for 2 weeks or long term.
Yet another lovely bunch of good people here , this week. - Many ears for bending!

A tad of rain being forecast for avrio , guys. Rain or no rain?? Could always take a vote, I 'spose.
(Or we could take a vote to decide whether we should take a vote)

Cheers
Negg

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7337 on: September 23, 2014, 11:16:35 AM »
A fair 'ole breeze blowing away, at the moment, and that's outside, not just me typing away.

Dry and 23 deg at 11 am.

From what I read, on the Forum, it looks another busy week, next week. Can only be good.

Kes and Paul n Denise - PM's have been sent to you

Cheers
Negg

Offline dylan

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #7338 on: September 24, 2014, 10:05:52 PM »
Just missed you in the Rainbow, last week, at the "worried Men" gig, hopefully see you around next year, 7th-18th this time!

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7339 on: September 27, 2014, 07:07:38 PM »
Dylan - Big shame that!

I have missed so many people this Summer that I am becoming paranoid. (Where d'ya all hide?)

Ne'er mind , next year beckons and still October 2014 to go.

22 deg at 7pm but feels chilly to me. Taverna waiters will be swapping their short sleeved shirts for pullovers tonight, me-thinks.

Negg

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #7340 on: September 27, 2014, 07:39:50 PM »
You don't stand a chance Eggy if you try to see everybody. We have tried and failed for years. Don't fret, we all love you still. Jen and I (and many of our forum friends) have realised how it works. Sadly there are whole years between meetings, or even more. It is now set for us to meet Sharon and Billy next summer, after seven years on forum. Life is sweet sometimes. We will do it well.

Arillas is our base, and always will be. It may not be enough for many, but it it's good enough for the wonderful families we spend time with, and it is more than good enough for Jen and me.

Arillas Today? For Jen and me routine. We always bring our pullovers in October or April. Can't wait to arrive in late March. It is warm days and chilly nights here in Glastonbury too. But it is not Arillas.....

Phil

Phil

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7341 on: September 28, 2014, 12:09:55 AM »
 It was Sept 2012 since we were last in Arillas, I know next year will be even better than ever, I will have my wonderful little family with me and I finally get to meet Phil and Jen, meluvvers I cannot wait :)

Love and hugs
Sharon and Billy xxxx

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #7342 on: September 28, 2014, 01:00:57 AM »
Sharon dearest, don't expect too much.

Like everyone else meluvvers, you will find us simple and ordinary, boring and limited. Jen and me are self contained, we need nothing much to keep us happy but each other.

I have a reputation, which I am proud of as a man who promotes Arillas whenever I can. Of a drunk (true) who cares (true) and works (true) writes reviews (true) and is listened to (false?)

So looking forward to squaring all these circles medears.

loveandhugs
Phil

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7343 on: September 28, 2014, 09:58:48 AM »

I have a reputation, which I am proud of as a man who promotes Arillas whenever I can. Of a drunk (true) who cares (true) and works (true) writes reviews (true) and is listened to (false?)
Phil

Phil you are "World Famous"
 There is a rumour , Guys , that he went to Rome to meet the Pope and was on the Vatican Balcony and the crowd were waving and cheering. Then a Nun , in the crowd turned to the person next to her and said..
...... " Who's that chap up there with Phil? "
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway.... It's a while since I saw the day start here with a Temp of 15 deg. Dry and looks to be another Arillas yesterday , which gave all a super afternoon.

Tomorrow will see the return of a few more regulars. Wegg and I will soon see Mavis and Robin, who, I am sure, will report on the North Beach conditions.

Cheers
Negg

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7344 on: September 28, 2014, 05:46:41 PM »

Anyway.... It's a while since I saw the day start here with a Temp of 15 deg.

................... and finishes at 25deg at 6pm. - Nice!
Negg

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #7345 on: September 28, 2014, 07:18:43 PM »
Neill, we love you too. And Wegg.

But as well known as we are, Jen and me just wobble around Arillas doing our own thing (me from Mythos usually, Jen from her back problem.)  Everybody who visits should do their own thing.

Many disappointments could result from expecting us to be more than folk who adore being in Arillas. There are hundreds of us. As you said earlier, you miss many, and so do we.

Arillas Today is licking its wounds, reflecting on the season, and yes, bladdy well getting on with what it does best. Just being itself.

Phil

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7346 on: September 28, 2014, 11:50:58 PM »
Arillas Today, which has now returned back to it's morning temp, of 16 deg , at 11:45 pm says a usual,
"Wish you were here" to Phil n Jen and others.
Me?? - A thicker duvet on the bed will ensure this "strange" 16deg bothers me not.

A little bird told me, tonight, that Viv n Pete are here safely and have settled in well!
Ah Bless! -Me-thinks I will soon bump into this 'Nice 'lil Lady"
Pete , however , has developed the fine art of jumping into the bushes as I approach!
(Hands Up the Arilliac who taught him that ploy!)

Negg

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7347 on: September 30, 2014, 07:05:40 PM »
Arillas Today must be more than me surely??

Maybe it's because all here have not goT the time to sit and post when the sun is shining.....
...... AND SO IT SHOULD BE!!

Apologies for waking up Paul (Of Paul n Denise) this afternoon. Give the guys a tad pf peace!!

Cheryl looking as good as ever. Does she not realise people have to grow old at some point!

Tis been a good day and still hovering at 21 deg around 7pm ish. WOTMOREDOWEWANT?

nEGG

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7348 on: October 03, 2014, 07:20:20 PM »
Just for a change.....

..... I can tell you that it's 21 deg at 7pm which aint 'alf bad for the 3rd October.

Wegg and I will point Punto towards Arillas any minute to enjoy what delights are on offer.

Whether Punto will be pointed back to Kavaddades with the same gusto later will remain to be seen.
(Maybe a slow gusto)

Negg

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7349 on: October 04, 2014, 03:44:06 PM »
sally and i are here at last.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Booking.com