Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3101897 times)

MCG, kevin-beverly and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline dylan

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #7320 on: September 07, 2014, 09:54:21 PM »
Don't arrive till 15th, pity, really, cant go wrong for a good meal for a tenor!

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #7321 on: September 08, 2014, 12:38:54 AM »
Well, Armourada do a good line in tenors....

Next Wednesday will see Domingo blasted out of the sky, while Luciano will upstage him in our wonderful space. Pavarotti will rock Arillas for one night only. But boy will he rock Arillas....

If you can get there, eat glorious Corfiot food at Armourada, and enjoy the "up market" entertainment. Opera is available to all - it ain't posh, just FUN!

Phil

Offline dylan

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #7322 on: September 08, 2014, 09:36:49 PM »
its about the only place in arillas we have not eaten in, will remedy that next week! tenor or not!

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7323 on: September 09, 2014, 05:58:09 PM »
Only a Tenor ?? That's cheap for a meal :-)

Squeeze various "accessories" and that becomes a fiver. -  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sad Arillas Today that says a very friendly "Puss Off" Flip Flops!!  , but come back soon , ye'hear!!
We never met and she goes on the list of many others who I never managed to pounce upon.
(I will not forget to visit Marina as she has left a beer there, for me..... but much more important is wishing her a safe non delayed trip back to the UK)

The day has treated all very well here with 24-26 deg temps and dry. People sneaking back on sunbeds and off white skin turning a nice shade of brown.

The first week in September remains a nice week in September indeed.
(As my 'ole school report used to say - " CAN DO MUCH BETTER")

Cheers
Negg

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #7324 on: September 09, 2014, 07:08:47 PM »

That would be a very OLD SCHOOL report then .....

Offline Dai

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #7325 on: September 09, 2014, 08:05:27 PM »
Arillas today was special. Sunny but not too hot, a few clouds but not too many, a breeze but only enough to keep you cool and lots of people enjoying Arillas but not enough to make it uncomfortable. What made it really special is that tonight, or probably in the early hours of tomorrow morning Zisis and Efi will bring home their beautiful daughter. They are a lovely family and I wish them a long, happy and healthy life together.

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #7326 on: September 09, 2014, 10:15:27 PM »
Excellent news Ian.....see you soon!
Sandy x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #7327 on: September 09, 2014, 11:15:53 PM »
Our huge congratulations to a lovely couple, who have now become a lovely family.

PhilnJen

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7328 on: September 09, 2014, 11:20:52 PM »
Lovely news, we have been waiting for this.....thanks Ian.

If anyone sees Katerina or Zisis please pass on congratulations from Val and Bill.
We send them our love and best wishes.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7329 on: September 10, 2014, 12:44:05 AM »

That would be a very OLD SCHOOL report then .....
Followed by many a yellow card, John..... Plus a red for kicking the Headmaster""

Efi/Zeesis. super news , and when I have his permission I will put some "Mini Efi" photos on.

Zeesis is pleased as punch though.. and so he should be. Another super Arillas family!

Negg

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #7330 on: September 10, 2014, 09:48:05 PM »
Fabulous news........ a little girl
Wishing them all the best

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7331 on: September 12, 2014, 01:28:50 AM »
Well , guys, ..... I feel like I have only one eye at the moment. and that struggles to type.
(You ever typed with one eye? - It gets squelchy and slides around the keyboard)..... but
....If you all knew how long it took me to punch that top line in, you would want an autograph.
(Or maybe a pair of my old socks!! - Decline both and keep your sanity!)

WOTDAYISIT??? - All I know is 23 deg at 1;30 am ... but so many stairs to bed and only two feet.
( I cannot work the maths on that one)

Anyway... Arillas Today... It rained ! - No one cared and life moved on with no dramatic upheavals.

Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7332 on: September 17, 2014, 05:26:34 PM »
Arillas Today starts off at a 19deg and cool. (Not that cool that you have to run on the spot to keep warm)

Anyway... We finish with a nice 25 deg and tis been a good 'ole day and sunbeds have been used in various places. (Except on the main road to Corfu Town which would distress many a hire car driver!)

I have yet to grovel to Erja n Heide and now have another grovel which is targeted to "Puss in Flops"
Missed many this year and have yet to calculate where the Summer has gone.

Tonight is a wind down darts at Rainbow and tomorrow night will see Wegg n I back at Rainbow for a "WORRIED MAN" gig. Do I need fruit past it's sell by date, I enquire?.
(Capt Bob, worried as usual says NO, as wife Penny made a super mixed fruit salad,thrown, from the last gig)

Stay well all
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7333 on: September 19, 2014, 06:28:21 PM »
Arillas Today? 26 deg still , at 6:30 pm. - Dry and a good day - Says it all.

Didn't need rotten fruit and tommies .last night as the Worried Men made Rainbow and them proud.

But.....................................................

What I do need is someone coming over the first week in October to bring some darts items.
Small plastic light awards with a total weight of 500 gram max. Needed for our Summer Nomads Darts.
(If you watch the forum posting)
Any takers? - Let me know by personal message please.
Our awards night is the 7th October and all will be welcome.

Cheers
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7334 on: September 21, 2014, 06:53:58 PM »
A dry and uninterrupted Arillas Today with 27 deg on the "Therm-Meter" at 6:45 pm.

Many new faces, from last year, have "sneaked" in and I am working overtime to put names to these guys I met last year.

My 'ole darting protégée , Calum. is here with Mick n Jill. How time flies!! He has a beard now and is drinking Mythos! - WOTSTHATALLABOUT? A super lad and has an invite to compete in our Summer Darts Challenge at Three W's on Tuesday.

Sandy back in the Rainbow Pool for a while and Joyce n Pal also enjoying what the Rainbow has to offer.
(Poor Dimitris, this afternoon, too many customers and no time for darts!!)

So many peeps in such a short space of time. - Don't they know it's 3 weeks into September?

Cheers
Negg ( excited as ever )

Booking.com