Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3101825 times)

Offline sharonF

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #6750 on: April 11, 2014, 05:04:36 PM »
"The relentless pace of doing nothing" just love that sentence :) Loving the reports Phil, enjoy Mon Amour tonight, photos!

Sharon xx

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #6751 on: April 11, 2014, 05:22:10 PM »
The sun is beating down. I even took me top off (actually one of the three I had on.) Voddie frappe in hand, a perfect Arillas afternoon behind us, and Mon Amour tonight. Note to self... have that shower before you forget.

It was cold today, but by whose standards? Now it is WARM. There is almost no wind, no strimmers and no motorbikes. I lie of course, because  the minute I typed it one went noisily past. Moi? I couldn't care less. The Arillas magic wand his beaten me about the head so much now, I don't remember who or what I am. A beautiful lady is lying on a bed behind me, reading a paperback novel, and I am writing this. OMG have I got old....

Arillas just now is everything you know and love, including the aggro and the problems. But boy does it make me feel GOOG!

Phil

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6752 on: April 11, 2014, 05:49:44 PM »

I know that motorbike Phil.....sitting on the balcony at Mathraki early morning coffee in hand, as soon as I think mmmm quiet this morning, the blasted thing goes roaring past up the hill :)

Enjoy your evening both of you,

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #6753 on: April 12, 2014, 08:49:54 AM »
Arillas just now is everything you know and love, including the aggro and the problems. But boy does it make me feel GOOG!

:D what better place to feel GOOG! Enjoy Phil me luvver :D :D
Life is good ;)

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #6754 on: April 12, 2014, 06:49:49 PM »
Arillas Today has been HOT. There is not a cloud in the sky, and it is Corfiot Blue. I will leave the technical stuff to Neill, but my Arillas Addict teashirt was on display. The second layer is off.....

Arillas tonight will see us renewing our friendship with Nicos and Linda. Nights and Owls. We spent the afternoon putting the Arillas world to rights with Spiros who is back from Mathraki. Many Mythos, much love and gossip was shared. And Len and Sandra made me look like a teetotal with the number of beer bottles. Life in Arillas is something we both understand. Actually, they know more of it than we do. But our plans for long term continue to grow.

Arillas Today is just the same. I know many people who will smile at that comment, if they believe it. Honest meluvvers, it is improved but sameness is part of it. My Arillas is so goog, and I'm not even from Preston.....

Phil

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #6755 on: April 12, 2014, 06:54:02 PM »
Still 21 deg at 7pm . Phil.

Super Day - Caloo Calay!!

plus a Mythos or two - WOTMORECANISAY?

(Very nice time last night. - I am " Bifteki'd " out!!)

Negg

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #6756 on: April 12, 2014, 07:32:29 PM »
Told yous. Neill does the technical stuff, your justphil just waxes lyrical and waffles. But they don't serve waffles here....

Phil

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6757 on: April 12, 2014, 08:26:09 PM »

Waffles.......just good friends. :)

Val x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #6758 on: April 13, 2014, 01:34:25 AM »
He tells me you all read this. Tonight I couldn't care less. For those who understood my Preston gag hello meluvvers. For anyone else, I did big hugs with Spiros, Bobby Nikos and Dimitris. Pick your own versions of who shared my life tonight.

This is my last Arillas Today from Arillas. Nobody cares, and nor do I. It is as gorgeous as ever. But we all knew that before...........

Phil

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #6759 on: April 13, 2014, 08:45:03 AM »
For those who understood my Preston gag hello meluvvers.

Hello Phil me luvver! :D I believe it was me who let the Preston gag  out the proverbial bag in one hot September afternoon in the Nut. Those were the days my friend 8)
Life is good ;)

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6760 on: April 13, 2014, 08:50:52 AM »
Your last one! That has gone so quickly, hurry up those 3 weeks in July, thanks for posting Phil, they've been a treat to read.  Eggy, as always, the master of banter :)

Sharon x

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6761 on: April 13, 2014, 12:09:36 PM »

To steal another one from Erja....I concur :D

Val x

Offline cypress

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #6762 on: April 13, 2014, 03:39:11 PM »
The week's gone so quickly....

Thank you Phil and Jen it's been such a pleasure to come home from work and read your posts.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #6763 on: April 13, 2014, 05:46:29 PM »
Said a very laid back "Kalo Taxithi" to Phil n Jen , this afternoon. I say laid back and it was as laid back as I could make it without being too sad.

They have been a blessing to Arillas, this week, but I do not wish to embarrass them by too much "rabbit"

Night Owl, Mon Amour, Marvel, Brouklis, Christos, Three W''s and then Akrotiri this afternoon to enjoy yet another fine 20 deg+. The week has gone too quickly and I have yet to find out how they squeezed in so much to do in so little time. (And in between a Mythos or two as well!)

Many of us have followed their exploits and postings, over the last week, and I can tell you that "Arillas Today" has taken just over 400 "hits" in the last 7 days.

We now leave it to Anne and Phil to continue the posts and blogs and do the work of four people!

Cheers All
Negg

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6764 on: April 13, 2014, 06:13:23 PM »

Many, many thanks to you all for your roving reports this week they have been enjoyed by lots of forum members.

Anne and Phil "no pressure" but as much as we love Eggy it's nice to get Arillas Today other eyes occasionally.

Safe journey tomorrow Phil n Jen...... enjoy your last night.

Val x 

Booking.com