Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3102021 times)

Karen/Colin and 29 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #5520 on: October 25, 2011, 08:19:53 PM »
Does life get any better? Do you know Phil I'm not sure it does! we can tell from your first couple of posts that you are totally Arillaxed!

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #5521 on: October 25, 2011, 09:01:59 PM »
Not long home after a long day which finished off at Mon Amour...P & J, looking forward to seeing you two shortly in the Coconut!  Yammas all you fellow forumsters and Arillas luvvers...Arillas is absolutely beautiful at this time of year...a hol with a dif with something for everyone. :-) xxx

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #5522 on: October 26, 2011, 10:13:12 AM »
Well I would have posted more, but we've been too BUSY! Last night was a lovely bifteki dinner downstairs and a mental night in the Nut. I even got up and danced once, after far too much black russian. The lovely Eileen and Keith, who have extended their stay for a couple of days were amongst the company, and we had a ball.

Arillas Today, at 10am is warm, sunny and has thin, high clouds. My guess is they will disappear before long, making it another summer-like day. I think I might be seen waving at the
w e b c a m from the sea a bit later. After my white bread..... I will answer my own question - LIFE DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER.

Phil

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5523 on: October 26, 2011, 10:24:28 AM »
Sounds justperfect!  Thank you for keeping us all in the loop!  Don't need to say enjoy, that's one thing you both know how to do.  Have a lovely day xx
Cheryl O

Offline AJC51

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #5524 on: October 26, 2011, 11:52:23 AM »
Phil & Jen
Sounds fantastic.Really pleased for you both as the saying goes The Sun Shines on The Righteous enjoy enjoy enjoy .

Al & Sal

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #5525 on: October 26, 2011, 04:34:59 PM »
It is 4pm here. The sun is out, it is bl**dy gorgeous here in heaven. I am wearing just a T Shirt (well and lower garments before anyone worries.) It is bright, sunny and 20+ degrees.

Arillas Today is as perfect as ever. I went for a short walk, and met Jen at the Nut, three hours later..... The sea is cold today, well, too cold for me. So I just laid on the north beach in the warm sun. Naked as I came into this world, at peace and certainly not screaming. There is no wading, just a gentle walk to the far north end. The beach is as gorgeous as it always was.

And then the Coconut with loads of others. You would think it was August.... Life is still tangible here at the moment. We are still waiting to be "all alone in Arillas" but somehow it will never happen. Maybe next weekend. Will keep you posted.

Phil

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #5526 on: October 26, 2011, 04:59:09 PM »
Arillas Today is as perfect as ever. I went for a short walk, and met Jen at the Nut, three hours later.....

Poor Phil and Jen.
you may never reover,
If the truth is known you dont want to.
ENJOY

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #5527 on: October 26, 2011, 05:09:32 PM »
Arillas Today is as perfect as ever. I went for a short walk, and met Jen at the Nut, three hours later.....

Poor Phil and Jen.
you may never recover,
If the truth is known you dont want to.
ENJOY

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #5528 on: October 26, 2011, 05:14:32 PM »
The sun just came out in London town when I was reading this post. I am sure Phil and Jen sent the rays here to share their happiness :)
Life is good ;)

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #5529 on: October 26, 2011, 05:58:08 PM »
correct erja meluvver. Sat in the presidential suite in your favourite accomodation at Brouklis. The sun is still shining, the beer is cold, and we are not. Arillas Today is fabulous for anybody who wants it.  Jen and me want it, and we are here. Enough said......

Phil

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #5530 on: October 26, 2011, 06:25:11 PM »
Thanks , Phil, for your posts. We are all able to `live` your Arillas Today.   Makes for good reading on chilly Autumn days here.
  Continue to enjoy!!

Yammas,  Paul
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5531 on: October 26, 2011, 08:36:20 PM »

Lovely, lovely posts, Phil and Jen Arillas is giving you what you both deserve, enjoyment.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #5532 on: October 27, 2011, 11:41:22 AM »
Only just up at 11am. A VERY tall night was had. Wonderful garlic prawns at Graziella (yes it's true, we spent the afternoon there as well.) The Nut was next, including this one. I have vague memories of it.....

We sat in PhilnJen's corner seats, and Hanna dragged an Arillas newbie, kicking and screaming over to natter with us. Er no, actually, a lovely guy whose name I do remember - thanks for your company Ken. He has fallen for Arillas' charms and is planning to be back. Staying at Tria until Friday. We told him our dates for next year so he could avoid us if desired....

Arillas Today is bathed in sunshine, thin clouds but more like summer than October. There is no wind, and it is truly peaceful. Would post pics but I got totally stressy with Jen's laptop. They are taken, but will appear on here when we get back to reality. Just now we are in heaven, making the most of every minute. Who was it who said "forgotten, all alone in Arillas?" I think he lives downstairs.... Arillas Today is eveything I keep going on about. justperfect.

Phil

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #5533 on: October 27, 2011, 12:50:49 PM »
Arillas Today is eveything I keep going on about. justperfect.

Nice! So important things in the world are as expected and thank you for sharing Phil & Jen! :)
Life is good ;)

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #5534 on: October 27, 2011, 04:33:53 PM »
I am A-May-on-Aised at Arillas Today!

Not just because of the half jar of mayonaise that Scottish Yianni ( John ) gave me ( He goes home avrio ) but because there are bodies on the beach........
........ and some in By-Keen-eeess. - (Only the ladies though!)
WOTSITALLABOUT at the end of October.

Still 22 deg at 4:30 pm and a super day all round. Portofino has now closed and full credit to Spiros and all there looking after it's late guests very well.
Brouklis may have it's last "Summer's evening" on Sunday.

Yiota will be open until Sunday as will Coconut.

Didn't find Phil n Jen today but as it was only 1:30 and as, I'm told, it was a late night/morning for them , I am not suprised. Seeing them tonight though.

Halloween functions are organised for 31st and Vasiliss (Armourada) has for some reason painted his scooter to look like a zebra, just for the occassion?
Not sure what zebra's have to do with witches and tricks n treats n all that.
Maybe it's sposed to be a skeleton - Who knows.
Good fun by him though for the "spirit" of the occassion.

That's it. - Phils reports are much better than mine and he's doing a grand job """TELLINGITLIKETIS""".
Cheers
Negg

Booking.com