Author Topic: Galini  (Read 24584 times)

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
Re: Galini
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2007, 05:44:32 PM »
Haha i get the feeling its not too much trouble for you taking 6 hours to get to the beach :-D !!

Offline Lindypops

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2007, 05:45:22 PM »
I`d say about 10-15 mins smiffy. That is unless you`re powered by something we should know about re the next to  last post! Mind boggles,lol. What to say. Never mind, enjoy it all when your there.
Lindypops.

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2007, 05:47:04 PM »
smiffy. I`ve stayed at Gallini, and it was fab.
Lindypops.

doctor feelgood

« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2007, 10:35:09 PM »
the last time at the galini oct 2006 costas was closed for the season, found him in the bar with his black&decker, he was ripping up the decking area over the pool to make the bar bigger, hope he finishes for may this year.

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2007, 11:07:42 PM »
Hi. I`ve had a good holiday at Gallini. Very laid back place, and very hospitable. I would go back. The gardens are lovely, as are the family there. If anyone requires more info please im me.
Lindypops.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2007, 06:49:49 PM »
So Costa is doing the chainsaw massacre then at the Galini,  His decking was great, bit small but very nice.  I hope he gets it done in time for when it opens again this year.  Brenda and John and family will be there so they will enjoy that.  We had a really good time there too...we had a lot of laughs, the other visitors were lovely.  We did have one family above who were a tad noisy coming in bashing about and wearing hob nailed boots (sounded like it on the marble floor) about 4.00 a.m. and having a huge row, they were young and would have preferred Kavos or Sidari I think.  They were a bit disappointed that Arillas was quiet and small.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2007, 12:04:20 AM »
The Gallini was one of the best places that we have stayed at. We had a really lovely time there. Best soup ever!
Lindypops.

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2007, 10:10:55 AM »
We had a lovely holiday there last June and are hoping to recreate it again this year at the Bardis Sun. Have spent a lot of time at the Bardis over the years but have never stayed there. We are really looking forward to it. Six weeks today I think.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2007, 11:15:54 AM »
We enjoyed the Galini too last year when Lisa and Steve were there.  Didnt try the soup, we did stay for the BBQ Greek evening which wasnt up to much.  The barmaid and Costas children did the greek dancing and the BBQ wasnt good either.  I would recommend giving that a miss!  Its much better in one of the tavernas.  Costas would need to "raise his game" a bit to make sure people stayed there for that evening as it was a bit of a rip off.

See you in 7 weeks Lisa!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Booking.com