Author Topic: Any update on Mirage Studios, Arillas?  (Read 27739 times)

Offline corfu2002

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Any update on Mirage Studios, Arillas?
« on: March 04, 2006, 08:04:17 PM »
:?:  HI just booked the mirage studios for aug this year,looking forward to holidaying in arillas.for the last 2 years we stayed at san stephanos,but after visiting arillas for the day last year decided thats where we would love to spend our next hols.We did eat and drink at mirage pool but didnt realise they were having new studios until seeing this years brochure,does anyone know anything about them, says due for completion march just impatient to hear of any info,as beginning to get excited now we have booked.This will be our 6th visit to corfu,and love it there. 8)  :D  :)

Offline JohnJ

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Mirage apartments
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 05:29:19 PM »
We are staying there for two weeks from June 5th so will let you know if we are there before you.  We spent a lot of time around the Mirage pool last year and knowing George and Nikos the apartments will be good and if the quality of the restaurant, bar and pool areas are anything to go by then we should be alright!
JOHN JOHNSON

Offline corfu2002

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 09:16:10 PM »
Hiya John, thank you very much, thank you for taking the time to reply, I'm sure you'll have a lovely time in Arillas, looking forward to reviews on your return, it sounds great we went to the pool last year and it looked great, and it's great to know that someone else found the pool, restaurant etc nice. It should be lovely!!! Can't wait now!!!! Just can't wait for the more info and reviews and hopefully pictures in brochure :)

Kind regards and happy holidays :D
Maria 8)

Offline hendryd

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 04:24:13 PM »
Hi,

We have also booked the Mirage apts arriving 16 June 2006, this is our 3rd time in Arillas. We visited the Mirage pool etc last year which was really nice, if this is anything to go by then the apts should be fantastic.

Offline corfu2002

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 11:57:48 PM »
HI Henrydd,Thankyou for your reply,you dont have too long a wait for your holiday.Im wishing the weeks away until we go in August.Have a lovely Holiday as Im sure you will after all its the wonderful place corfu
and the magical place we found last year,called arillas. : :D  :D  8)

Offline hendryd

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 01:53:24 PM »
Thanks we will have a great time in Arillas again this year, we cant wait.

We are staying at the Mirage apts this time so I hope they are fully functional by June.

Offline jenna

• Me And Chris
Mirage Apps
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2006, 04:52:29 PM »
Is anyone going to the Mirage Appartments anytime soon who would be willing to take some pics and give us a review when they get back?

Offline hendryd

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2006, 07:16:12 PM »
No problem, we are going on the 16th June for 2 weeks so we can take some pictures and email them to you.

Offline jenna

• Me And Chris
Thanks
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2006, 03:30:49 PM »
That would be fantastic, thanks.

Offline hendryd

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2006, 04:53:18 PM »
ok let me know when you are going etc so that I can sort things out.

Offline spozzer

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2006, 10:57:43 PM »
Hi there!

I am due to stay at the Mirage Studios in May - will let you know what they're like when we get back...
Spozzer

Offline jenna

• Me And Chris
Thanks
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2006, 03:56:33 PM »
We're not going until September  :cry:  but any info would be much appreciated any time before that.

Offline hendryd

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2006, 01:28:10 AM »
I have just had an email advising that the Mirage apts are now finished, they have also sent me some photos which I will try and post.

Offline jenna

• Me And Chris
Photos Now Online
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2006, 07:13:22 PM »
Already beat you to it :lol:  Click on the following link to look at the pics.

http://knocklayde.infc.ulst.ac.uk/~d02fc.deg4/corfu/miragephotos.html

The studios look fantastic, can't wait to get there. Thanks to HendryD for emailing me these.  Looking forward to the reviews now. Enjoy.

Offline jenna

• Me And Chris
Pool
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2006, 09:53:24 PM »
Does anyone know if the mirage apartments are going to have their own pool and bar or do we just use the one at the restaurant?

Booking.com