Author Topic: Hard Beds, Soft Battles?  (Read 12724 times)

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Hard Beds, Soft Battles?
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2014, 02:16:51 AM »
Suzy, my sister-in-law always says "it has to be hard to be good." She may have a point. Or a good night..........

Phil

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2014, 02:59:54 AM »
Lol! 
Loving the up dates of Arillas Phil...even though we're off to Alykes in Zantre on Tuesday for 2 weeks this year. We're both still very excited though and hope we love it as much as we love our beautiful Arillas
However, your updates are still getting us in the mood for our long awaited well earned (if I say so myself!) summer holiday!
Maybe we will meet up one day? We will be there in August 2015...until then.. I wish you and Jen all the happiness ,peace and love that Arillas always offers.
Enjoy and saviour every minute!

Suzy x

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2014, 09:18:59 AM »
Val - Methinks some jolly japes will be in order with a new opponent , then.

That takes the pressure away from you n Bill and Phil ,who when he reads this will do the "West Somerset Farmers Dance"

Gabiola - Do not worry about Phil. It is true he does not do battles, but he is very good at bottles!!

Greek beds can be very hard for many to adapt. For many Appt beds it's the wooden slats under that add to the firmness. Put one of those thick woolly blankets underneath the sheet. That can work a treat.

Negg

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2014, 01:22:14 AM »
 I do think that the more you visit the same apartments more comfortable the beds become.

Well that's my excuse for returning to the Mathraki twice a year...mind you it did take me a long time to decide that this was the reason, along with the wonderful family that run these apartments.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2014, 01:51:50 AM »

Forgot to say the beds are hard at the Mathraki, but I am getting to like them better. :)

Val x

The love affair continues.

Booking.com