Author Topic: Hard Beds, Soft Battles?  (Read 12723 times)

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
Re: Hard Beds, Soft Battles?
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2014, 11:08:28 PM »
Yes I agree with Irene's. Eggy I was looking at your reply at work but can't reply there but it made me laugh.

Offline gabiola

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2014, 12:05:33 AM »
I bring my own blow up mattress !
Gabiola

I had one of those once. It blew up and I ended up sleeping on the roof!!

But I am thinking of arranging one of these for Phil , next week, and have it filled with gravel
That will puzzle him!!

Negg

you are never fully dressed without a smile

Offline CJ

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2014, 10:22:44 AM »
Hi Fiona

Ta for the valuable intel.  Sounds like the Irene studios are a definite maybe, although we're still hoping that Nikos will sort something out for us at the Mathraki!

Cheers - CJ

Offline Fiona_

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2014, 07:34:50 PM »
Hi CJ,

Just to mention that Irene Villas Apartments are different from Irene studios.

Fiona

Offline gabiola

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2014, 10:57:16 PM »
I bring my own blow up mattress !
Gabiola

I had one of those once. It blew up and I ended up sleeping on the roof!!

But I am thinking of arranging one of these for Phil , next week, and have it filled with gravel
That will puzzle him!!

Negg

What happened to MY post from July 5th ?!? This is not what I(!) wrote but appears under my name. Not funny ! :(
Gabiola

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2014, 07:04:15 PM »
Eggy you little tinkerer

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2014, 07:15:36 PM »
Gabiola

WOTCANISAY?

Puzzled person with Punto here , perplexed and partly panicking. (too many P's in a short space of time)

One can only quote from a post if it has been posted , but... you are correct in saying....
... "Where is my post??"

Be assured that I will see Dimitris tomorrow and find this hiccup in the system.

The blow up mattress was just a jest to . hopefully make people smile. We can only try (all of us)

Right now I wish I had a blow up mattress filled with TNT. (The detonator I will gladly give to you.)

Good Wishes
Negg

Offline gabiola

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2014, 11:32:07 AM »

One can only quote from a post if it has been posted , but... you are correct in saying....
... "Where is my post??"

Be assured that I will see Dimitris tomorrow and find this hiccup in the system.

Well, no big deal if any of my post disappear, but what I'm more concerned of is that you posted under my name ! At least that's what it looks like.
I hope Dimitris finds some good medicine for the hiccups :)
But other than that...... life is good ! :) :)

Love,
Gabiola
PS: funny side note: I wanted to report this post to the moderator, but I got the note "You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!" That gave me a good laugh.....but the truth is where the truth is, hahaha

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2014, 12:05:26 PM »
Gabiola

It does look like I have posted under your name and that is what concerns me. There are no "BAD" Arilliacs but, if we had one and if they found out how to do this then much damage could be done.
(How would Phil react if he saw one, under his name , saying "I hate Arillas because........")

No one's informative posts should disappear and I seem to think, some time ago seeing answers to a post which had "vanished" - I was not guilty on that one though.

I am pleased you picked this up and maybe a lunchtime Ouzo with Dimi will produce the answer.
Be Well
Negg

Offline gabiola

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2014, 12:12:06 PM »
..... maybe a lunchtime Ouzo with Dimi will produce the answer.
Be Well
Negg

Save an Ouzo for me.....I'll be in Arillas in 2 weeks :)

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2014, 05:30:32 PM »
Gabiola - An Ouzo or two will be reserved for you.

Now.... It seems that , because Dimitris has given me a delete facility to get rid of all those sneaky posts that advertise various dubious items such as viagara etc, it can have an effect on what "Keys" I hit if I am playing around a tad.

Of course you never will see those posts on the Forum as I or Dimitris get to them first.

Bottom line is ---- I hit a key that I should not have hit and then did not check my post which of course took your post out and replaced it with mine. -- Gotta big headache now!!

I am a very happy bunny that you took the time to point this out as I could have repeated this error again and again. .

Anyway --- Back to blow up mattresses. I asked someone to bring me one over and, not only was it too big for the suitcase but was too big to wedge in those overhead compartments. Should I have asked him for a single or maybe ............... I could inflate it here as I am full of hot air, most of the time.

Stay well from a "New Tread carefully and check what I post EGG"

Cheers
Negg

Offline gabiola

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2014, 05:57:25 PM »
Gabiola - An Ouzo or two will be reserved for you.

Now.... It seems that , because Dimitris has given me a delete facility to get rid of all those sneaky posts that advertise various dubious items such as viagara etc, it can have an effect on what "Keys" I hit if I am playing around a tad.

Of course you never will see those posts on the Forum as I or Dimitris get to them first.

Bottom line is ---- I hit a key that I should not have hit and then did not check my post which of course took your post out and replaced it with mine. -- Gotta big headache now!!

You're excused Negg....... because NOW I totally understand what hapened !!! When you read "blow up mattress" you immediately thought of  V i a g r a  and that's why you deleted my message.
Makes sense, huh ? bahahahahaaa !!!!

PS: I take you up on the Ouzo ! :)
See ya.....Gabiola

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2014, 06:06:13 PM »

Gabiola you are just as amusing as Eggy. :) :)  Make sure he buys you an ouzo.
The love affair continues.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2014, 07:52:02 PM »
Gabiola I don't think anyone who comes to Arillas needs the V stuff. We are all very quiet, well behaved and capable......

Have you heard of Phil? Trying my best to prove them ALL wrong. And to my credit I usually do. I don't do battles..........

Phil

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2014, 02:01:19 AM »
Love love love the hard mattresses in Greece!We've always had a comfortable nights sleep when we've been on holiday there. For years we thought it was due to being so relaxed and stress free from work (or too much alcohol!) but eventually realised it was due to the hard mattresses so eventually we bought a very hard mattress at home and needless to say...we've never looked back. So it's  hard mattresses for us every time!

Suzy x

Booking.com