Mathraki

Started by TONYNEW, January 30, 2014, 11:04:24 PM

kvarnell

Take a taxi, 2 I/2 hours in May to get to the Akti in Arillas.....crazy!!!

BlueHeather

This is super helpful. thanks guys - 4th July we arrive for our first visit. 2nd to Arillas! Sooo looking forward to it. are all the rooms good?  Any particular one we could/should request?
Women are like angels....   And when someone breaks our wings,
we simply continue to fly......usually on a broomstick.
We're flexible like that   ;-)

Val n Bill

All the rooms are exactly the same, the top floor has better sunset views.
It's only advantage if go back to your room at sunset though. Early in the season the sun goes down about 8.30 pm but by July it's better watching it from a sea front taverna :)

Val x
The love affair continues.

diana

Val n Bill I I can almost taste the ouzo now.
I drink zambucca and ice at home, but when in Corfu! I always pop a few of those pale blue ice bags in my case too!
First thing on shopping list, ouzo, second loo rolls!!

Steve & Carole

I reckon room 16 is the best as it has an uninterrupted side view as well.

Val n Bill

Shhhh, we were hoping that Nic would keep that room for us 1st-8th August. Lol

Seriously though any room at the Mathraki is great.....think we have been in just about all of the the rooms over the years.

Val x

Eggy

Quote from: Val n Bill on June 10, 2014, 11:25:38 AM

Shhhh, we were hoping that Nic would keep that room for us 1st-8th August. Lol

Seriously though any room at the Mathraki is great.....think we have been in just about all of the the rooms over the years.

Val x

I bet that surprised all those other guests , Val
Negg

BlueHeather

LOL - you not changed then Neil!

Thanks for the info guys
Women are like angels....   And when someone breaks our wings,
we simply continue to fly......usually on a broomstick.
We're flexible like that   ;-)

Val n Bill

Quick Neill.....very quick Lol x

I have also forgotten what floor we were on occasionally, and tried to open someone else's door......I did say all the rooms were the same ;) ;)

Val x

Eggy

Quote from: Val n Bill on June 10, 2014, 04:00:46 PM

Quick Neill.....very quick Lol x

I have also forgotten what floor we were on occasionally, and tried to open someone else's door....[/size]..I did say all the rooms were the same ;) ;)

Val x

Oh Val - You have caught me with a "bizarre" humour today.
So you couldn't open it??
Was that because the poor guy was the other side putting all his shoulder pressure on the inside??
(What will Bill do with you,?)

Negg

cypress

I can't stop laughing!

dylan

last year I banged on the door, trying to wake up the "Boss", shed didn't answer though, why should she, was banging on the wrong door! luckily no-one was in, or they were very heavy sleepers!

Why do I always get a little confused, when in our little bit of paradise?

diana

The ouzo can confuse you lol!

Val n Bill

I wish I could blame the drink... but it usually happens during the day when as a rule "no alcohol", last year I was trying to open the  door on the wrong floor and Bill was shouting from his sunbed "wrong floor" l though he was saying "wrong door" so I tried the next one....and then the one on the other side, I thought I had the wrong keys.

All the rooms look the same, honestly......

Eggy I will deal with you in August :)

Val x

justphil

Loving it. Can just imagine you trying all those doors Val. Once did it in Ibiza after a very tall night, and ended up walking in on a couple who didn't even realise for obvious reasons. Needless to say I rushed out with a very red face. Scarred me for life....

It was in Cala Llonga Ibiza, not Arillas Corfu. I don't want to give the impression that Mathraki is like that. It isn't. It is a lovely place to stay until the Arilliacs arrive.....

Here's hoping you forgive me. Loveandhugs
Phil

Booking.com