Author Topic: Another new Arilliac  (Read 5681 times)

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Another new Arilliac
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2011, 09:51:30 PM »
Welcome from another couple with chronic Arillasolism. We aren't seeking a cure, just a regular fix. We have one on its way week after next, but the long winter with Arillasitis will be a real trial. Agree with Terry - the only relief is to visit Arillas.com three times a day . Kaloudis is a lovely place to stay. But there are many others to choose from to suit all tastes. Oh, look. I'm off already - never seem to stop talking about it.....

Phil and Jen

Offline Ron and Sue

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2011, 09:17:22 PM »
Have only been back from our latest visit for 4 weeks but it already seems 6 months.With regards to ness44s comment,independent travel may become the only option sooner than we think.I have just been through most of the 2012 brochures and the number of accomodations offered in Arillas has dropped drastically again.When we first came to Arillas Thomson alone must have had 12 places;now I doubt that there are that many places with all the tour operators.Just to start another thread do Forum members think that this is agood thing or not?

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2011, 11:19:30 PM »
Arillas needs both.  Us regulars need no prompting. But getting newbies to sample what we all understand is the problem. Everyone who finds our place falls in love with it, so the task is simples. Get more to find it.

I know that TerryW has probably doubled the newbies this year. GOODONYER mate. So many others have done so too. That will be our focus in 2012.

PhilnJen

Booking.com