Author Topic: Kaloudis Appts  (Read 61566 times)

Offline Caroline-B

Re: Kaloudis Appts
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2008, 08:00:06 PM »
me and hubby and big sis and her hubby and daughter are going to arillas Sept 5th to 19th, staying at kaloudis... im soooooo excited, never been there before. Have been to Corfu about twenty years ago, but stayed in messonghi then.. I was too young to know any better then lol did i mention i was soooooo excited :)

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2008, 09:54:18 PM »
Daisysmum.

Where abouts where you at the Kaloudis in the end. We had room 18 and the view was fantastic.Could see the pier first thing in the morning.Hope you had a good time.

Offline DaisysMum

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
    • http://www.crazydaisyjewellery.com/
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2008, 09:44:58 PM »
Hi Justlisa

Daisy and I were in Room 6, in the block right at the top.  I think that Billy and Eleni live above our block. 

We had a brilliant time, I'm looking into booking again for next June, but even though we had a one of the best holidays ever, I'm not sure whether to go back again next year or try another part of Corfu.  Sometimes its not the same when you go a second time.  The other part of me thinks that if I book somewhere else I might regret it and wish I'd gone back to Arillas and the Kaloudis!

Are you a regular Kaloudis visitor?

riggers

« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2008, 10:05:43 PM »
Hi Daisymum.

We were also there at the same time as LisaandSteve. I think i might remember you, did your daughter play with another girl who was there.? We always went on the sun loungers in the corner (my wife under the olive tree).

We have booked for next June already. It will be our 8th visit to Kaloudis by then. :)

riggers...

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2008, 10:09:22 PM »
Oops sorry think we might have taken those beds on a couple of days.

riggers

« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2008, 10:11:53 PM »
Yes you did indeed. grrrrrrrrrrrr  ha ha   :)

Don't do it again.  :)

riggers..

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2008, 10:12:56 PM »
Might do it again next year.You will have to get up earlier!!!!!!

riggers

« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2008, 10:14:42 PM »
Ha Ha lol.  OK will do

riggers.

Offline DaisysMum

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
    • http://www.crazydaisyjewellery.com/
« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2008, 10:37:03 PM »
Hi Riggers

Yes, my daughter was playing with another girl, they were very sad to leave each other, thank goodness for MSN!

I think I do remember you and your wife - fantastic sun tans!!!

Have just been on the Thomson site, and I've decided to book again for next June, flying out on 19th.  I've noticed that the prices in the last couple of days for a few holidays to corfu on that date have been reduced by about £25 per person, today some of them have gone up again, so I think I'll book before they put the price up on the Kaloudis again.

Do you book through Thomson or direct? I was given the prices to book direct with Kaloudis, but time you book the flights it works out dearer for me

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2008, 10:38:58 PM »
Lisa... you dont put your towels on the beds at 7.a.m. do you?  I didnt think you got up that early!  ;-)
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

riggers

« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2008, 11:03:02 PM »
Hi Daisysmum again.

Yes MSN is nice so they can keep in touch.

I think it might have been LisaandSteve with the tans, but i did get a decent one. We have booked for the 8th-22nd june although i don't know if this will be changed by thomson because the 8th is on a monday. The normal for thomson is tuesdays and fridays.
I booked it online with thomson, but the shops say they will match any online price.

riggers

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2008, 08:41:06 AM »
Wow!

riggers, lisa, BG, Daisysmum and all - your posts yesterday prove how that place works its magic. New friendships made, return visits, getting used to the idea there is nowhere else to spend your holiday time.... Just loved reading it.

I left work for the last time yesterday, and loads of my workmates ganged up and came to our local pub to celebrate getting rid of me. Landlord put on a spread of food. It was special. Just like we're used to out in Corfu. Kaloudis is a part of that.

Guess what we talked about all evening..........

Arillas.

Thank you all
Phil

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #72 on: July 03, 2008, 09:05:05 AM »
We didnt put our towells out until our bottoms were on them.Needed the sun bed surgically removing though.Walked up to poppys nearly every day and spent the day there.Apart from a couple of days when i pinched Riggers bed.Will do bed share.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2008, 01:25:26 PM »
Lisa....   I expect you were as brown as you were last year, you were incredibly tanned then.   I hope it doesnt rain when we go in September, I would like to at least look like I have been on holiday!

How are Poppy, Spiros and the boys?  We are only next door when we go so no doubt we shall be seeing them often.  I am so looking forward to going away.  We just hope we get there though.. Mikes dad was taken into hospital last night, chest pains again.  Still, as he is 86 you sort of expect the unexpected (if you know what I mean), life changes so quickly so we just hope we can get to Arillas without any mishaps.  C'est la vie!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #74 on: July 03, 2008, 10:26:53 PM »
Everyone is fine.George had to go to Athens to sit some exams.It was lovely to see them again,like going home.Hope Mikes dad is ok.Same age as my mum so know what its like.She rang me at work this morning and that panicked me.Nothing wrong by the way.You will have a fantastic time whatever the weather.

Booking.com