Author Topic: Kaloudis Appts  (Read 61561 times)

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Re: Kaloudis Appts
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2008, 09:15:27 AM »
We arrive on the 13th so will look out for you.First time at the kaloudis.Just been reading all the reports so hope we dont get on the wrong side of Billy.We are very quiet so he shouldnt even notice us.See you soon.

riggers

« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2008, 12:21:37 PM »
Ahh Billy. Lovely man, have to say that incase he can read this. No he is a good laugh.
You will love Kaloudis.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2008, 04:52:38 PM »
Lisa and Steve.. didnt realise you were staying at the Kaloudis, thought you were staying at the BS Hotel.  You will have a different view this year... very nice and quiet too!  Very close to the cliff path too for your early morning jog! ;-)
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2008, 06:03:01 PM »
BG - are there anything like early mornings in Arillas? We seem to have missed them altogether. As for jog there should be a swear box on the forum - might pay for the webcam........

love
phil and jen

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2008, 07:09:02 PM »
BS Hotel in Aug.Booked nKaloudis as a late ish deal from Norwich.Price was good so decided to give it a go.Sure we wont regret it.Waited until Georgina had had her baby and we knew that everything was ok before we booked anything.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2008, 07:12:40 PM »
Great! Glad you managed to get there this year.  We hope to see John & Brenda tomorrow evening when they land at Gatwick before their connecting flight to Corfu Monday.  I must check out their arrival time.  I think Peter & Evie are there too over the next two weeks as well.  We shall miss all the Galini Gang this year as we are going later on.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2008, 07:18:59 PM »
we already know you won't regret it. Say kalimera to everyone, Greek, Brit or German. It is like Doctor Who - people you'd never have said hello to will give you their life story. Daleks are friendly here....

It is what you make it, but georgina and bebis will have the time of their lives!
bests wishes
phil

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2008, 11:21:28 PM »
BG.
Cant wait.Looking forward to seeing Brenda,John,Evie and Peter. Wish you were also going to be there.Tell J & B will try and have a meal with them Sat 14th.Love to you both. xx

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2008, 11:23:21 PM »
Will do.  Shame we cant be there to have a meal too, but will be thinking of you.

Offline DaisysMum

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
    • http://www.crazydaisyjewellery.com/
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2008, 12:38:37 AM »
Hi Everyone!

We also arrive on 13th June, staying at the Kaloudis.  First trip to Arillas but not to Corfu.  On our tickets, it states "Kaloudis Studio 2".  I am assuming that there must be several blocks of appartments and have read that Kaloudis 2 has views of the back of the bar!  Does anyone know if this is right?

Still looking forward to coming, but would have loved a sea or pool view!

Becky, Cornwall

riggers

« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2008, 12:48:17 AM »
Hi Becky.

I have been staying at the Kaloudis for the last 4 visits. 5 very soon 10th june. I have not heard of Kaloudis 2. Hmm maybe new this year. I am sure nothing has changed, but who knows with all that has been happening in Arillas this year. You will love it don't worry. Be careful you don't fall in the sea when you wake up, that is how close you are. 40 metres WOW, I

riggers

« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2008, 12:52:18 AM »
Never got to finish that post for some reason...  :(

forgot what i was writing.  ha ha typical me.

riggers..................

Offline DaisysMum

• http://www.crazydaisyjewellery.com/
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2008, 01:22:45 AM »
Hi Phil!

Thanks for prompt reply and reassurance,  will have my 11 year old daughter with me, so would rather have a bit of quiet at night.

I will be careful when I step out of the apartment, I'll remember to wear my flippers!

Might see you there.  Have a lovely time if not!

Offline annie

« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2008, 01:38:58 AM »
Been to the Kaloudis 4 times you will love it. All the apartments are great. most with  good view one way or another. You will fall in love with the place and go back year after year
Annie

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2008, 02:48:56 AM »
But sea views are like Blackpool. It doesn't matter here. Just say kalimera to the first person you meet. Then you will understand what Arillas is about.

enjoy!
phil

Booking.com