Linked Events

• Janis & Barry in Arillas again: September 27, 2010 - October 09, 2010

Author Topic: Booked Sept/Oct 2010!  (Read 14434 times)

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
Booked Sept/Oct 2010!
« on: February 17, 2010, 10:11:06 PM »
After much deliberating we finally booked our flights today through Easyjet from Manchester 27th Sept - 9th October inclusive.
Less than £200 for both of us!
I've emailed various people for accommodation rates but will probably wait until our visit in May to decide

Janis x

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Booked Sept/Oct 2010!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 12:01:04 AM »
Well done Janis. Wish we could be there then too....

Phil

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 12:50:38 AM »
Well Phil as a soon to be unemployed person I'm not sure it was the right thing to do but - what the heck - we're only on this earth once!
Janis x

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 07:21:24 AM »
Yea Good Girl Janis, and what a good price. We get into Corfu at 1250 let me know if you arrive more or less at the same time and we can taxi share. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline keith(geezer)

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 09:48:04 AM »
i know you could do it see you there                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              keith and ann

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 10:04:24 AM »
See you there, Keith and Ann - what dates are you there?

Viv - sorry would have been ideal to share transport but we land about 22.35 ....
(have a drink ready for us??) lol

Janis x

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 10:49:21 AM »
Another party in October then.....
Sandy x

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2010, 04:19:09 PM »
Yeeeees!!  Yammas x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2010, 07:47:50 PM »
So agree Janis

Well Phil as a soon to be unemployed person I'm not sure it was the right thing to do but - what the heck - we're only on this earth once!

And if I leave this mortal coil tomorrow, I couldn't say I was short changed. All the rest will be a bonus, and most of it in Arillas if I get my way....

Phil

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2010, 09:43:08 PM »
So agree Janis

....All the rest will be a bonus, and most of it in Arillas if I get my way....

Phil

...and where there's a will there's a way...and you have plenty of will Phil...see you in Arillas :-) xxx

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2010, 10:04:25 PM »
Looking forward to it Eileen meluvver. Ammos will never be the same again.... Gravia will sink.... The sun won't set!!!

Doubtless  we will talk lots of "orchids" and have a great couple of hours. justknow you have been reading the other thread and "gasping for pictures...."  lmao

love
Phil

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2010, 10:37:20 PM »
Thinking of going for Horizon - any comments would be appreciated!

Janis x

Offline keith(geezer)

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2010, 11:01:57 PM »
we are there from the 17 till the 1st of oct your first week is our last one . we have got my brother and is misses with us this year and there will be a lot of forum member there to see you there .     keith and ann

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2010, 11:11:28 PM »
Janis, Horizon is wonderful. Our Marika and Terry would push you to go there because they love it so much. The owners are as lovely hosts as any you wll meet. It is on the seafront, next to Thalassa, Ina's shop and the works. There are many pictures in the Tell Us Your Story thread and many pics by Marika, including her website. We have a very artistic take on the pool, photographed by our lovely Marika on the wall behind me here.

Many sit on the mezzanine deck watching Gravia, sipping (or swallowing!) a drink. Many spend all day there. It is yet another wonderful part of Arillas.

But Mirage is just up the road and Graziella have rooms and apartments. Marina is a bit further down.  Then Marinaki and Kaloudis. Akti is just round the corner. All have pools. Decisions, decisions! And then set back 100m there is Brouklis, Marvel, Rainbow. Then Galini, Elena Stella etc etc and Tria Adelphia.

My advice? Go when it's warm and the music festival is on. Take your tent and camp on the beach.. Save your money for nights in (white satin) in the Coconut. Get pi***d and dance n***d on the beach. Nobody will notice. We've all done it. Wherever I lay my hat, it's my home!!!

lol
Phil

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2010, 12:22:48 AM »
Thanks for such a wonderful post, Phil!
We've had lunch often and many evening meals at Horizon and always enjoyed it.

I knew Marika and Terry went (I've seen Marika's signature on all those lovely photos!) and so I've just booked it, about ten minutes ago.

Really excited now! Kaloudis in May, Horizon Sept/Oct so totally different experience.

I like the idea of going when the music festival is on, but "camp on the beach" - moi? Sorry, mate, I like my home comforts!! Sounds a great idea though (if I were younger and fitter, lol)

Janis x

Booking.com