Linked Events

• Janis & Barry in Arillas again: September 27, 2010 - October 09, 2010

Author Topic: Booked Sept/Oct 2010!  (Read 14445 times)

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Booked Sept/Oct 2010!
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2010, 12:56:16 AM »
Oh wow Janis. You must be elated, over the moon. Two weeks fixed in Horizon. Staring out to Gravia, Thalassa a crawling distance away, right on the beach.

There might be thunderstorms, but they are spetacularly exciting. You and Barry will be very happy people. Make sure you don't make little ones - it is well known with Jozef and Maria, Pe Gottero and Liz. They blame the water. Avoid the water...

I will be there on the webcam, on the forum, watching our place every day. Just wish we could buy you both a drink in the Nut!

Phil

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2010, 01:02:50 AM »
I'm ecstatic, Phil! Not Barry, though - he doesn't know yet (Thursday night is snooker night...)
We won't be making babies though - we're too old! Will enjoy practising though! (Can I say that on this forum ???)

We'll definitely meet up some day and share a drink or five!

Janis x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2010, 01:39:58 AM »
six?

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2010, 01:41:40 AM »
Barry's back now and he's excited as well!  He said seven, and then some .....

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2010, 02:06:22 AM »
Janis luvver, I've been trimmed or "orchestrated" to quote Mary and Eileen on earlier posts. So will never happen for us!!!!

But one of our family had a baby at age of 56. No in vitro there, totally natural. They loved each other like we do. Yous two had better watch out...... it happens

lol

Phil

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2010, 11:09:07 AM »
Good choice Janis we stay at the Horizon, but top floor, balcony small but great views and its HOT HOT on the top, Im sure you will enjoy what ever room they give you as they are all nice.
Ang

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2010, 12:14:30 PM »
janis you lucky thing twice in one year!! go for it like you say you only live once!!!
ger x

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2010, 01:23:03 PM »
Thanks all for your good wishes!
Ang - we will be on the top floor I believe. I've booked and paid a deposit and just waiting now for confirmation
(now I'm going to have to juggle our finances a bit (a lot!)

Janis x

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2010, 07:49:20 PM »
Fab Janis, we love the top floor very good for nude sunbathing lol but only if the 2 of you are sitting on chairs not much room otherwise, Im hoping to get over sometime this year but no plans being made just yet untill hubby is fully recoverd so it may be a sept vist for us too.Know what you mean about juggling finances but top floor horizon i think worth it :-)
Ang

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2010, 02:28:09 AM »
Hmm, nude sunbathing? Not tried it (yet) although I know many of you who have... (I need to lose several thousand pounds in weight first, lol)
Hope the webcam isn't trained on the top floor balconies, then I might just try it...

Can you see from one balcony to another? Also - can you not see the balconies from the general bar area? I wouldn't want to put anyone off their beer ???

Janis x

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2010, 10:35:16 AM »
Janis, you absolutely don't need to lose several thousand pounds for nude sunbathing.....maybe for other reasons, but not that! If I can do it, anyone can. It's not about what you look like.....It's how it makes you feel - the freedom and simplicitiy of feeling the warmth on your whole body and what does it matter what anyone else thinks of you....let's face it, not many of us will look like Cheryl Cole. However, you probably should check your location on the Horizon balcony in case it is too public and might offend anyone.....the far end of the beach is another matter.
Sandy x

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2010, 11:23:33 AM »
haha, I will never be able to resist scanning that top balcony from now on, whoever knew such goings-on were rife?! :-)

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2010, 01:54:02 PM »
Lol Janis, top balcony is enclosed, the next room balcony is the same and when you are seated no one from the ground floor can see you, ive sometimes sat from sunrise to sunset with a good book and plenty of supplies just soaking up the sun and watching the world go by from above lol,top balony suits me as im one of those who doesnt like to show too much flesh to the world lol
Ang

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2010, 02:10:48 PM »
Hi Janis.  Once you`ve plucked up courage to try the North end, there`s no going back.   We both called each other`s bluff- I will if you will!- now we are hooked.
     As for the weight issue- WHO CARES?    It`s about you- not other peoples` perception of you.   We`ve seen all shapes and sizes.  Go for it!

Yammas   Paul
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2010, 01:23:05 AM »
Hi Paul - funnily enough I really rather like the idea of being able to be in the sea with nothing on (I just don't want anyone to see me actually walking in.... lol)

Maybe, some day....

Janis x

Booking.com