Author Topic: Christos Apartments  (Read 33244 times)

Offline nora

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Re: Christos Apartments
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2010, 11:36:29 AM »
We are a couple who like to keep ourselves to ourselves on holiday. Looking at Christos for a base - I like the idea we can walk to both arillas and san steph of an evening  - so more choice. We love walking so the hill wouldn't be a problem. I am more interested in finding out about the rooms. We have an option of booking either a studio for 2 or a studio for 2-3, which is the best for a top floor  balcony with view? Also what are the balconies like, are they private or overlooked by neighbours? best wishes
Nora

Offline smilingtoday

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2010, 08:49:55 PM »
I stayed in May. Good Base 15 mins to Arillas, maybe 20 to San Stef. I was on my own had lower fllor studio, so no view, Top ones sleep 2-3 so maybe better for view.
Friendly staff and quiet. Balconies are over looked slightly. if you are in the two separate ones view in the pool.
Remember cash or cheques no cash machine in arillas

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2010, 09:24:35 PM »
It is in a perfect position for those who walk. All Greek holiday acommodation is basic and these are no different. Beware of men wanting to borrow money though. They are not truthful and not your friends.  PM if you want details. Or read other threads on here.

Try Alecos Sgouros over the road , ask for Effie. www.corfuxenos.gror book at Anna (studios) just down the road. If you want to know more please send me a message on here. I answer all of them.

Phil

Offline nora

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2010, 10:42:14 PM »
Thanks for the advice  - sounds good to me.....

Booking.com