Author Topic: Contacting the Bardis Sun Studios  (Read 8241 times)

Offline willowlark

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Contacting the Bardis Sun Studios
« on: May 06, 2005, 01:57:23 AM »
Hi everyone

We stayed at the Bardis Sun Studios last June and have just booked to go back there - 5 weeks tomorrow.  Have spent the evening trying on my summer clothes - yes, I know, sad mare...

Anyway, does anyone know the best and quickest way to contact Poppy and Spiros?  We would like the same room as we had before.  They also said that if we went back (yeah, like that was ever in any doubt!) we should get in touch so that they could arrange a taxi for us.  We just don't fancy the long transfer as we arrive at Corfu Airport at 9.45pm from Belfast.

thanks in advance for your help.

Amanda and Paul

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 11:32:53 AM »
Sorry have been through my file.We did have Poppy's number last year but can't find it.We fly out 3rd June so if you like will get it from her and post in on here whilst there.

Offline willowlark

Hi there
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 11:44:03 AM »
Thanks for that.  That would be excellent.  Gives Poppy enough time to rejig the rooms so that we get the good one that we had last year!  Cheeky, I know...

Are you actually staying at the Bardis Studios?  If you are there for two weeks, we will overlap.  I will have to buy you a cocktail to say thanks.

Amanda

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 11:52:07 AM »
Amanda,

I am sure if you drop Dimitris a email he will obtain the details you require

I think oyu can find his email address on the home page of arillas.com

Tracey :)

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Offline Ivan

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2005, 05:12:04 PM »
8) Hi Willowlark,
                       We are going out on 20/05 to the Bardis Hotel (stayed at Spiros and Poppy last year). If you don't get contact details I'll get them for you or deliver a message.
                                    Ivan

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2005, 08:15:45 PM »
Hi Amanda.

We aren't actually staying at the bardis sun in june we are at the Marina.But in August we are going to the bardis Sun hotel for two weeks.We always like to have the same room and often get it.Looking forward to seeing Poppy,Spiros,Bobby and George(expect he will be even more grown up).Hope you have a good holiday.

Offline willowlark

Thanks Everyone
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2005, 03:43:36 PM »
Will send Dimitris an email this afternoon.

Can't wait - less than five weeks to go!

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2005, 10:44:00 PM »
Hi Amanda & Paul,
     Welcome to the Forum, lots of info to be had ,just ask.
your first request about Bardis sun, have a look on previous messages that might give you a contact ? or go to the front page of the Forum and at the bottom there is a Google box which I just did and typed in 'Bardis sun studios' and the first one on the list put me through, then click on home page,which is'Just Corfu .com' which has got a host of info on it ,I'm still fishing around all the sites it has to offer. good luck ?

Paul/Deb5

Offline Burt2000

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2005, 12:04:17 PM »
Hello,

myself and my girlfriend are also staying at Bardis Sun Studios and fly out on the 3rd of June from Belfast arriving in Corfu at 9.45pm, is there any idea of how much a taxi would cost from the airport to Arillas??......really looking forward to getting there it looks to be such a nice place!!.....hope the weather is good in june also. :D  8)

Cheers
Barry

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2005, 12:45:04 PM »
Hello Barry,

The cheapest I have paid was 35euros last July, but the dearest was 48euros, quite a difference I know, but the 35euros was the exception rather than the rule. :roll:  Most times the fare is around 45euros.

Remember and always ask the fare before getting into the taxi.

You will be arriving in good time to have something to eat, enjoy few (or maybe not so few :wink: ) drinks and a stroll/stagger around Arillas. :D

Maybe we will see you as we are there in June.

Have a good time, I'm sure you will both love Arillas AND the weather should be glorious. :D  :D

Eileenx

Offline Burt2000

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2005, 01:28:20 PM »
Thanks Eileen!

Think we might go for the taxi ride then as ive read the transfer times can vary quite a bit, maybe even up to 2-3 hrs  :(

Cant wait to go now and experience a bit of the local traditions and the local drinks! :P
The photo album looks real nice some class views from the hills, will have to check that out!!...... :D

Cheers
Barry

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2005, 02:40:47 PM »
Barry,

If you want lovely views and a long walk then take yourselves up to Afionas, take a seat in Dionysis taverna and you will have fantastic views down to Agios Georgios. On the way down the village again, stop in on The Three Brothers or Panorama taverna and you will see fantastic views in the other direction down to Arillas. :D...by the way the sunsets looking over to the Diapontian (sp?) islands are fantastic photo opportunities.

have fun,
Eileenx

Offline Lyndsaym

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2005, 04:12:20 PM »
Hi Amanda,

Don't know if you have got intouch with Spiros and Poppy yet, but u have just noticed your request and i have found their card.  Their number is 2663051224 sorry but i'm not sure of the code think it might be 0030

Hope this helps

Lyndsay
Can't wait til next year!!!

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2005, 06:28:22 PM »
Hi Barry.

We fly on the 3rd june but from norwich.We should arrive in the resort about 11.30 ish.We usually stay at the bradis sun but couldn't book there this time so instead are at The Marina Hotel.Might see you there.

Offline willowlark

Thanks Lyndsay!
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2005, 05:27:37 PM »
You are a star.  I'm going to call them right now.

My word, less than 4 weeks to go - I am way too excited.

cheers

Amanda

Booking.com