Author Topic: villa linakis  (Read 77746 times)

Offline janet mcewan

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
villa linakis
« on: July 11, 2009, 04:21:26 PM »
just back from having spent two wonderful weeks in arillas it was so peaceful and quiet, we stayed at the beautiful villa linakis again so peaceful and quiet the villa became like our home for the two weeks we spent there, eileen has thought of everything to make your holiday most enjoyable, neil and wendy are wonderful and so was heather if they can help you in any way they will, will definetly go back to arillas

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: villa linakis
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 03:23:34 AM »
We met Eileen and Keith this morning. We already knew them from arillas.com but in the flesh they are as lovely as you describe, a frigging gorgeous pair of people. Book next year if you get the chance....

Phil

Offline janet mcewan

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 04:15:50 PM »
yes everyone we spoke to in arillas told us what a lovely couple they are it is a typical day in glasgow rain rain and more rain if i could jump on a plane i would lol and if i had money would certainly move to arillas

janet

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 05:16:23 PM »
Hi Janet

Talk to me if you need prices for land n building and then keep fingers crossed that you can win the lottery.
( Doesn't have to be first prize and a Thunderball win would be enough! )

Eileen and Keith are lovely people but when they stay at the Villa? - Well...........
Late night parties, Sidari complaining about the noise, finger smudges on windows.
Keith,on the balcony, taking pot shots at Tourists, with an air gun, as they drive past!
Eileen throwing lemons at the locals-Must be the Retsina consumption that does that.
and.....not only that, they're making a mess of my pool tiles
Come back the last guests, that's all I can say.
( Will i STILL HAVE A JOB IF EILEEN READS THIS ? )

Cheers
Negg

Offline justlynn

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2009, 05:55:51 PM »
:D  Probably Neill, but you may get called a few names!!  ;)

lol
lynn xx

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2009, 06:22:04 PM »
Not least by us Lynn meluvver. Eggy was in cracking form this afternoon, and Spiros swore that Wendy would kill him when he got home. I told him to blame me but that is wearing a bit thin these days.... even my awful reputation can't save him now!

As for the parties there's too many to choose from. A VERY tall night in the Nut (often interrupted by the karaoke from next door....) Our mates have got used to us again. Even Hannah gave in and had a dance with me. And a certain TerryW whisked me round the floor. (Off the floor??) What an awful sight we must have made....

Yesterday blew me away. Today I am almost back together. It took 5 Mythos and 5 hours in the Rainbow. And my Jen of course. And Liz and Joe we met for the first time. They'll never be back then... (er they have already booked!)

Wendy it was all his fault. Hang him out to dry. Jen and me will come along and watch.... Enjoy your evening meluvvers. have you found the JellyBaby with chilli in yet??

Eileen meluvver if you sack Neill we will never speak to you again (Thank God says she!!!) He is your biggest asset. He means well but like me he's getting on a bit...

Heading for my bomb shelter...
Phil

Offline janet mcewan

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2009, 07:56:25 PM »
well what can i say to that first of all you would have a job neil and you tell that eileen and keith to behave themselves or martha and i will sort them out will have a waterfight lol mind you i can't swim i keep praying for achange of fortune at church but the big man up there just shuts his ears butwho knows someday eh keep well and hello to all in arillas if possible i have never been to a more lovelier place and honestly do wish i wasthere

janet
x

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2009, 07:59:41 PM »
Do I take it that our very own Eggy is 'moonlighting' as Eilleen's villa 'handyman' these days as well as property mogul and darts champion etc etc etc...?!

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 08:03:16 PM »
lol Jo.....he also does lots of work at mine too. I couldn't manage without Negg and Wegg.....or Pegg for that matter, as she can get down my track, which the pug could never manage!!
Sandy x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2009, 08:06:52 PM »
Jo meluvver, Arillas just wouldn't work without our Eggy. They would all go on strike. If Wendy hasn't strung him up tonight for spending too long with Phil and Jen, we will tomorrow... on her behalf of course!

And BTW - he has never heard of the moon, let alone moonlight. Be careful dear he might find out.....

Oh SHUT UP PHIL. What is it this place does to me?? Someone out there might understand....

Offline janet mcewan

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2009, 08:16:03 PM »
yes jo he is a treasure arillas is lucky to have them both

janet

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2009, 09:58:20 PM »
Phil, hope there are photos of you and terry dancing, hahaha.

Sharon x

Offline adamcal

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2009, 04:33:46 PM »
HEY NEIL WHAT A TREASURE YOU ARE I'M SURE EILEEN KNOW'S YOUR WORTH  HEY NEIL CAN YOU FIND OUT WHY  THE MARINA HOTEL DOES NOT SHOW 2011 ON IT'S WEB JANET AND I WERE LOOKING A TMAYBE COMING BACK TO ARILLA'S AND MAYBE STAYING THERE AS IT'S RIGHT ON THE BEACH WE LOVE THE VILLA BUT THERE WILL BE ONLY FOUR OF US AND TO STAY ALMOST ON THE BEACH WOULD BE NICE HOPE IT'S ONLY A MISTAKE THAT THEY HAVE NOT INCLUDED 2011 ON THE WEB CHEER'S NEIL AND BEST WISHES  FROM MARTHA (ADAMCAL)

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2009, 05:04:14 PM »
...CAN YOU FIND OUT WHY  THE MARINA HOTEL DOES NOT SHOW 2011 ON IT'S WEB 

Blimey - nothing like planning ahead, lol.
I wish we were that organised - we've only just sorted out this years holiday, let alone 2010 or 2011!! :)
Seriously tho', Adamcal, I think you'll find that most accomodation can only be booked one year to 18 months in advance at the most. If you wait until the end of this season (November/December), then 2011 will start to show on some sites.

Angie

Offline adamcal

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2009, 05:30:52 PM »
THANK'S ANGIE IT WAS ONLY BECAUSE I HAD HEARD THAT THE MARINA HOTEL WAS VERY POPULAR AND DOES ONLY HAVE  A LIMITED AMOUNT OF ROOM'S SO WE LIKE TO BOOK EARLY TO ENSURE WE GET OUR FIRST CHOICE  THANKS AGAIN

Booking.com