Author Topic: When is everybody going.  (Read 896799 times)

Offline garyr

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Re: When is everybody going.
« Reply #2505 on: March 09, 2015, 06:33:49 PM »
Arriving for our 14th visit Aug bank holiday Monday for 2 weeks and cant wait we are staying at the Mirage never stayed there before so really looking forward to it and all the lovely food and people

Yammas Gary

Offline cypress

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #2506 on: March 09, 2015, 11:00:58 PM »
I don't really know of anywhere else that people return to so passionately and dedicatedly? I have one friend who has been to Benidorm about four times a year for the past twenty years and that's about it. Is it just me or do you know people who return to the same place (other than Arillas) as frequently as we do?

Offline cathovo

« Reply #2507 on: March 10, 2015, 10:36:37 AM »
its our first time here in august im really looking forward to it xx

Offline Paul & Denise

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #2508 on: March 10, 2015, 03:32:09 PM »
The News stations are doing our countdown for us as we fly out the day before the Elections. Whatever government we wake up to we will be in our favorite place and all the inquest should be over before our return 2 weeks later.

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #2509 on: March 11, 2015, 01:35:55 AM »
Paul and Denise.....may just catch you at the Rainbow that night.....I fly back to the UK on election day!
Sandy x

Offline Lisanmark

« Reply #2510 on: March 11, 2015, 11:41:56 AM »
We are there 28th June. Cannot wait😄😄😄😄

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #2511 on: March 11, 2015, 12:14:20 PM »
The News stations are doing our countdown for us as we fly out the day before the Elections. Whatever government we wake up to we will be in our favorite place and all the inquest should be over before our return 2 weeks later.

Will catch you before you fly back to blighty Sandy

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #2512 on: March 11, 2015, 05:17:55 PM »
Excellent John....look forward to seeing you both x
Sandy x

Offline Bumpkin

« Reply #2513 on: March 12, 2015, 06:58:48 PM »
We are there 29th May
Your skin is the best outfit you have. You look great in it and it fits you perfectly. You should wear it more often. Look after it and it may not look like it needs ironing.

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2514 on: March 12, 2015, 10:16:39 PM »

Bumpkin.... If is isn't too nosy a question. Where are you staying?

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline Bumpkin

« Reply #2515 on: March 12, 2015, 10:45:36 PM »
We will be at the Makris apts. From the map, it's away from the centre but that is fine for us - nice to walk off the evening meal. Anyway we are planning to hire a car so we can always drive down if we have had a tiring day.
Your skin is the best outfit you have. You look great in it and it fits you perfectly. You should wear it more often. Look after it and it may not look like it needs ironing.

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #2516 on: March 12, 2015, 10:53:03 PM »
The Makris is lovely and so peaceful, you'll enjoy staying there.  I think you will also enjoy the walk, easy for me to say as I walk miles every day, but in my opinion if you are fit and able it is the perfect way to see more of the village and get to know who's who.  I will look out for you when I'm out for my walk..I arrive on 3rd May.
Maria one of the Makris daughters, is a beauty therapist and does wonderful facials, shellac manicures etc, at half the price of here in the UK...so if you want to treat yourself you won't have far to walk from your sunbed!

Offline Bumpkin

« Reply #2517 on: March 12, 2015, 11:03:48 PM »
Thanks Eileen. It is always good to know we picked a good place. My wife & I walk 3+ miles every day here at home (even in the rain) so we are used to it. Around here we are known as Mr & Mrs Bonkers! Might see you there then!

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2518 on: March 12, 2015, 11:16:01 PM »

Nice apartments, we liked staying in the two apartments up the little path....separate kitchens too so when you shut the door at night you don't hear the fridge humming😀😀

The pool is beautiful and very secluded from the lane that runs down to the village. If you cut through the path opposite (by the garage) it's only a minute from the bakery... Mmm warm bread and the most delicious feta and olive pastries plus very sinful cakes.🍰🍰

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline Bumpkin

« Reply #2519 on: March 12, 2015, 11:22:02 PM »
Hi Val. Hope the bread and cakes are as good as at home. I make our own - the things I do to keep my wife happy (still trying)

Booking.com