Author Topic: When is everybody going.  (Read 896770 times)

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
Re: When is everybody going.
« Reply #2490 on: February 22, 2015, 10:05:14 AM »
Ask Erja (or indeed PhilnJen)

I concur whole heartedly! Brouklis is my Arillas home and my best friend Heidi calls it affectionately our summer cottage. And we have the whole taverna downstairs as our lounge and we would not stay anywhere else 8)

In the words of Blur:

"I get up when I want except on Wednesdays
When I get rudely awakened by the dustmen
"

This happens every morning but it is the only minor annoyance about staying in Brouklis so you have been warned ;)
Life is good ;)

Offline martin-w

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Arillas, my second home!
« Reply #2491 on: February 23, 2015, 05:41:01 PM »
Hi all!
Took the plunge yesterday and booked my May holiday (at last). Thomas Cook from Bristol, Cardiff as 'useless' as always, and if you can get a flight soooooo expensive.
Just booking it has got me in full holiday mood, the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter by the minute!
£132.99 out, 11th May 07.00hrs, arrive Corfu 12.15hrs. £105.99 back leave Corfu 13.15hrs. 25th. May, arrive Bristol 14.40hrs. With seat choice, bags, meals both ways, priority luggage and book in, both ends, ta-ra.......£335.98. About £168 each way.
Home again for another two weeks in my favorite place.
Who else is there on these dates?
M.

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #2492 on: February 23, 2015, 08:43:59 PM »
We are there from the 4th till the18th Martin
Guess we will see you at Gratzella some time

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #2493 on: February 23, 2015, 09:17:05 PM »
Glad your going to be there when we are wouldn't be the same without that bear hug of yours xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline coys

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #2494 on: February 23, 2015, 10:54:02 PM »
We will be there again this summer will see you at Doritas or Gratzella

Barry Pat.

Offline kriopigi girl

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #2495 on: February 24, 2015, 12:03:10 AM »
We are there 11th May for 1 week 29th June for 2 weeks amd Octber 11th for a week. Hopt to catch up with you all xx

Offline PMC69

« Reply #2496 on: March 05, 2015, 05:33:15 PM »
Been getting my Arillas webcam fix. I went skiing in the beautiful Garmisch-Partenkirchen in Feb half term with the family and have been suffering the post hol blues, so, I bit the bullet and (with a bit of flexi flying) am flying out to Dusseldorf from Stansted and then Ddorf to Corfu at Whit half term, down to Arillas and am staying at the Marina for 5 nights and then a direct flight back to Birmingham late on Friday 29th May.  5 wonderful nights just me and the daughter (poor hubby has no leave left after the skiing trip) in the place I have fallen in love with.  Back in August for the yearly trip with hubby and daughter at the Mirage.  Oh yes, and considering it's half term, and that I don't mind flying via another airport, the flights cost me just £300 - Bargain!!!

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2497 on: March 06, 2015, 11:04:05 AM »
That sounds like an interesting outward journey! Why Germany if you don't mind me asking? Welcome to the forum also xx

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2498 on: March 06, 2015, 01:47:49 PM »

PMC69 did you previously post as PMC?? I seem to remember your excellent reports of your visits to Mirage. 😃
Enjoy your trip this time and congratulations on getting such a bargain with your flights, I love flying and as long as it gets us to Arillas I would fly around the world first. Lol

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2499 on: March 06, 2015, 02:00:43 PM »

Were your previous posts as PMC  (Not PMC??) OMG is senility now creeping into my posts? Nobody answer that, ha ha ha

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2500 on: March 06, 2015, 03:24:00 PM »
hi martin we will be there all of May and Chris and Christine are going to be there for 2 weeks ,look forward to seeing you as usual
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline PMC69

« Reply #2501 on: March 06, 2015, 07:12:27 PM »
I am indeed PMC.  Not sure what has happened but the website would not let me log in with my usual details come hell or high water.  I even have my login details written down so not sure what happened - thus doing another registration.  There doesn't look to be anywhere on the site to help, because even with the "supply your email" assistance tab it doesn't recognise my email.  If anyone does know a way around so that I could retrieve my old details I would be grateful to know how?

Jo Wissett, flying via Germany because direct flights from UK and back were through the roof due to school hols, so I did a skyscanner search from uk to everywhere, and Dusseldorf came up as £9. I then did a search from Dusseldorf to Corfu which was about £40 which came up the cheapest so I thought - why not, it's cheap and it got me a cheap break out of the English rain...yippee.

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2502 on: March 06, 2015, 07:43:29 PM »
I'll be arriving late on the 18th May for only 11 nights this time

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2503 on: March 06, 2015, 11:35:30 PM »
Haha what a great trick! Also thought it may just have been the previous PMC member! The only complaint I have about the new forum is that my countdown has disappeared!! Oh no! It's 4 months and two weeks by the way :):)

Offline dimitris

• Administrator
  • Forum Fanatic
  • 尚 尚 尚 尚 尚
    • www.arillas.com
« Reply #2504 on: March 07, 2015, 12:05:43 AM »
I am indeed PMC.  Not sure what has happened but the website would not let me log in with my usual details come hell or high water.  I even have my login details written down so not sure what happened - thus doing another registration.  There doesn't look to be anywhere on the site to help, because even with the "supply your email" assistance tab it doesn't recognise my email.  If anyone does know a way around so that I could retrieve my old details I would be grateful to know how?

Hello PMC,

You can use this link to retrieve your login details.
Make sure you are not loggen in while you do this.
Pm me if you need extra help,!
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
The 10 things you don't know about Arillas

Booking.com