Author Topic: When is everybody going.  (Read 897260 times)

Offline Cheryl2307

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Re: When is everybody going.
« Reply #930 on: May 28, 2009, 06:58:51 PM »
Riggers, I hope they turn up this weekend, it's stress like this you don't need a week before you go away.

I booked with Thomas Cook last year and our tickets came in an envelope that looked like junk mail, I almost threw them away!  I suppose the envelopes the tickets are sent to you in need to be plain but I open everything now.

Fingers crossed for you x
Cheryl O

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #931 on: May 28, 2009, 07:23:43 PM »
of cause they didnt ask your name....everyone knows riggers of the arillas forum,,dont they.......lol..jon dont worry ive even picked tickets up from the airport before ..so chill riggs ,youll get there.....you better ,my drinking buddy .................yammas

Offline DaisysMum

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
    • http://www.crazydaisyjewellery.com/
« Reply #932 on: May 28, 2009, 08:54:27 PM »
Yes Cheryl, it certainly does make it real!  I check everything ten times over too as one year they had my daughters name wrong and as it was a last minute booking we had to arrange to pick up replacement tickets at Bristol airport.  I say every year that I'm going to be organised and packed "the night before the night before", but I think it's going to be the same this year, I'll be rushing around getting the last minute bits to pack in the case and deciding which shoes to leave at home!  Going to be careful this year after reading what Janis said regarding the scales at Corfu airport.     ooooh I'm sooo excited!!!!!

Riggers... I hope your tickets arrive soon, I'm sure they will, but it can't be very nice for you waiting for them, especially when everyone elses seem to have arrived and you depart earlier than us.   I faxed the Kaloudis like you suggested, ddin't hear back so will just have to wait and see what room we get.  The whole place is lovely so it doesn't really matter.  My tickets say Kaloudis 2, so I think we could be in the same block as last time.  I have heard you mention how possesive you are of your sunbed, so forgive me in advance it I  put my towel on it this year.

Becky

riggers

« Reply #933 on: May 28, 2009, 09:18:34 PM »
Thanks, i hope they arrive very soon too. I only booked this holiday 13 months ago so maybe they haven't had much notice.

Becky don't worry i use any sunbed, just an ongoing joke. I faxed Kaloudis also, i don't think they reply.

riggers.

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #934 on: May 28, 2009, 10:25:03 PM »
Hi, riggers.  Don`t worry about the tickets too much.  This is the latest that we`ve had ours.  Keep nagging the travel agent!!!

Yammas   Paul D
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Offline ColinD

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #935 on: May 29, 2009, 10:37:33 AM »
It's getting closer! Only one more Monday in the UK.  All we have left to do now is to contact Bobby at Bardis Sun Appts to arrange our transfer from the airport.
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional.

Offline Mango

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #936 on: May 29, 2009, 10:48:02 AM »
28 more sleeps, whoop whoop.
Amanda

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #937 on: May 29, 2009, 10:57:05 AM »
Hi Ger, look forward to seeing you.  Amanda, we leave the day you arrive!  ARe you staying at the Akti, what time do you arrive?  We fly out at 10pm so wil probably leave akti around 7pm.

We have the etickets because I booked online.  I have to take the print out with photo id and thats it, bit nervous about it.  Has anyone else done it like that?

3 weeks today, yeeeyyyy, cant wait.

Sharon x

Offline Dave n Anne

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #938 on: May 29, 2009, 01:56:33 PM »
29 sleeps for us , prob see you there amanda

yammas

Dave n Anne

Offline deevo

« Reply #939 on: May 29, 2009, 02:46:28 PM »
only 7 more sleeps for me, its getting closer, may bum into some of you there, not sure whos going, but mike g, riggers and a couple of others will be there the same time as us, so hope you all have a lovely time

Offline Mango

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #940 on: May 29, 2009, 02:47:28 PM »
Hi Sharon, shame we are going to miss you.  We should arrive at Kaloudis at about 2pm.  We usually have a walk around so may see you at the Akti as some friends of ours arrive same day and they are stopping at Akti.  Look out for us!

Dave and Anne - yep look out for us, we will have my dad with us also.

Amanda

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #941 on: May 29, 2009, 04:12:18 PM »
only 24 sleeps yippee!!
will probably see you around amanda, and you dave and anne, where are you staying?
ger x

riggers

« Reply #942 on: May 29, 2009, 07:19:21 PM »
Yehhh tickets came this morning, little thomson corfu book with tickets inside. Just counting the days now.

riggers...

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #943 on: May 29, 2009, 07:42:11 PM »
One more sleep for me (tomorrow night doesn't count!) Hope to meet you this time Sharon.
Sandy x

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #944 on: May 29, 2009, 08:24:18 PM »
how long are you out for sandy..we land on 5th june ,see you in rainbow soon ..yammas

Booking.com