Author Topic: When is everybody going.  (Read 896977 times)

Offline nicki

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Re: When is everybody going.
« Reply #915 on: May 27, 2009, 08:25:59 PM »
One more proper sleep plus a short one for us too!!! Also staying at the Akti. Can't wait!!!! Am sooooo excited!!!! :)

Offline tonynglenda

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #916 on: May 27, 2009, 10:22:06 PM »
Hi nicki, are you on newcastle flight as well? Dont think we'll sleep much tomorrow night. maybe a cat nap. We can have a kip by the lovely pool at the akti in the afternoon. Two whole weeks of sheer bliss.

Offline MaryH

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #917 on: May 27, 2009, 10:23:35 PM »
Hi Nicki, Tony and Glenda
Have a fantastic time
Cheers
Mary

Offline JennyD

« Reply #918 on: May 27, 2009, 11:13:28 PM »
Hi

We are driving over from Blackpool tomorrow afternoon to catch the early morning flight from Newcastle on Friday, we are staying at the Akti for the first time but it is our eighth trip to Arillas. We spent alot of evenings at the hotel last year and really enjoyed it. Our youngest son who is 25 came with us last year and has invited himself along this year he liked it so much. Really looking forward to a relaxing week.

Jenny
Jenny

Offline biglee

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
    • clements locksmiths
« Reply #919 on: May 28, 2009, 02:16:41 AM »
biglee we are in Arillas 17th August for 2 weeks...will look out for youall

We arrive 14 August for two weeks so will also look out for you biglee.  We stay at the Marina.  Also, well done Georgis - enjoy!

HAPPY DAYS  - gaye and ann - be sure to say hello - i am so looking forward to this holiday - i will tell my mrs now that there are some people off the forum going at the same time - as she is so much better at remembering stuff like this..

lovely family people at the marina you will have a good time there ann. - where are you stopping gaye

big lee
I LOVE ARILLAS IT'S GODS LITTLE ACRE.

DONT ASK FOR CHANGE IT'S PERFECT THE WAY IT Is

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #920 on: May 28, 2009, 03:19:25 AM »
I justlove reading your posts biglee, AnnK, Gaygo, JennyD, nicki, ..... ah so many of you so excited about getting back home! Justknow you will all have an amazing holiday and get viv's Post Arillas Blues when you leave. Most do. Make the most of it while you are there. Am sure you all will.

We will only get two short weeks this year, and will meet just a few forum friends and many of our lovely Greek ones. But at least we will be there....
Phil

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #921 on: May 28, 2009, 08:28:29 AM »
2 more working days left (thats if i do any work) roll on monday cant wait to get to the airport then i no am on my way

Offline lynchan

« Reply #922 on: May 28, 2009, 10:11:07 AM »
just 3 weeks to go .how is it out there at the moment.weather hot? oozo wet?getting lots of euros to the pound?2 out of the 3 wont be bad.cases out of attic this weekend.cant wait. lynne

Offline nicki

« Reply #923 on: May 28, 2009, 10:13:57 AM »
Hi Tony and Glenda, We're flying from Gatwick! You'll know me  an my other half from copious tattoos but don't let that put you off! Dave's never been to Arillas before so I can't wait to see it weave its magic. I'm sure his beer belly is soon to be renamed a Mythos belly! lol
Hope everyone who's off to Arillas this year has a fabulous time! It's impossible not to!
x

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #924 on: May 28, 2009, 11:12:32 AM »
Have a great time nicki. I enjoyed our chats last year and I'm pleased you are going back to Arillas again. We have to wait another 4 weeks :-(

Terryw

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #925 on: May 28, 2009, 02:02:27 PM »
hi sharon we will be staying at the akti too from 22nd june, will see you at breakfast!!!
and i will look forward to chatting with you too terry!!

ger x

Offline Mango

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #926 on: May 28, 2009, 06:24:09 PM »
Hi Ger

We get there on 26 June.  I think you said last year that you were sat behind us in Grazela, my daughter had eggs every meal.  If you see us this year please give us a nudge.
Amanda

Offline DaisysMum

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
    • http://www.crazydaisyjewellery.com/
« Reply #927 on: May 28, 2009, 06:44:17 PM »
Have just got in from work to find that our flight tickets have arrived! - Yippee!!!!  Can't wait for 19th June.

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #928 on: May 28, 2009, 06:48:13 PM »
Daisysmum, it's just ace when your tickets arrive, know it sounds silly but makes it real!  I check mine with a fine tooth comb (about 20 times!) would hate to get to the airport all excited only to find there was something amiss and they wouldn't let me on the flight!  Hope you have a brilliant time. 

I've still got more than 13 weeks to wait for my fix!
Cheryl O

riggers

« Reply #929 on: May 28, 2009, 06:54:40 PM »
Still haven't got our tickets. I rang thomson on Monday and they said ring us back if they haven't come within 6 days of travelling and they will chase them. Still worrying here though, as they didn't even take my name or ref number. Travel on the 8th of June.

riggers..

Booking.com