Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3101780 times)

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #4305 on: August 28, 2010, 04:46:50 PM »
34 deg at 4:40 pm and still "mini machine" says rain? - Durrrrrrrrr!

Frank
Busy on Mon, Tue and Wed night next week, which is a twinge unusal,for us,  but end of week may be good.

Time has once again flown past and I went to Brouklis to say byes to Erja and Heidi for Monday - But.... they left yesterday. ( Got it wrong again! )

Fresh blood/White Meat on Monday though!

Cheers
Negg

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #4306 on: August 28, 2010, 04:53:37 PM »

Fresh blood/White Meat on Monday though!

Cheers
Negg

Rare on Tuesday

Medium rare by Wednesday

Medium Thursday and perhaps Friday

Definitely well done by the weekend...and a good weeks sunbathing had by all :-)

Offline Corfusoon

• Helios Court Villa
  • Arillas Addict
  • Helios Court Arillas Corfu
    • Luxury Villa in Arillas
« Reply #4307 on: August 28, 2010, 06:00:58 PM »
Oh Eileen. Jealous lil kitten. :-)

However, sure sounds like a plan for next week!
Style, Luxury, Tranquillity
Helios Court Villa, Arillas, Corfu.
http://www.corfuvilla.holiday

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #4308 on: August 28, 2010, 07:04:30 PM »
justloving this. Eggy misses airrea (Erja) and heavy cos they left already. Eileen (lil kitten) is dreaming of cooking under the Arillas sun but sadly only dreaming. Frank adopts the plan but has inadvertantly invited the forum to a party..... Ah, Arillas today is as mad and entertaining as ever. So wish Jen and me could be there to join in.

Big influx of forum this weekend. Eggy is due to be entertained by many lovely laydeez (hope he took Sharon's advice and got that high-power pacemaker! Wendy could always switch it off.....)

September always was a forum favourite. To all of yous who have just arrived or get in on Monday, Jen and me wish you a wonderful time. We all know how easy that is to achieve.
Phil

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #4309 on: August 29, 2010, 01:19:40 AM »
WOTMORKANBESED?

I bid you goodnight from Kavaddades at 1:17 int morn with an outside temp still sititng at 24 deg. ( 26 deg inside? - Wotsallthatabout? )

Hmmmm!

Negg

Offline MaryH

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4310 on: August 29, 2010, 01:25:43 AM »
Wow Eggy that is a good temperature - hope it is like that in 6 days time Arillas here and me and Enid come for I am sure my best Arillas holiday yet see you all there !!

:) :)

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #4311 on: August 29, 2010, 01:32:02 AM »
Mary

Wottaqwikreplitodoa! - You are a coiled spring! It's 23.9 now so on it's way down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terry

One is hoping that a 2 pm ish meet at the Horizon on Tuesday is to your satisfaction?

Brouklis booked for 7:45-8.00 on Tuesday evening for 7 hungry people. Is that OK?

Safe trips to you n all n Nan and of course our Cheryl and all others coming on Monday

Kalenichta
Negg

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #4312 on: August 29, 2010, 02:20:47 AM »
Can only watch and listen. But jen and me will be thinking of yous all. 10 euros on the cat....

(and no Christmas presents...)

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #4313 on: August 29, 2010, 10:50:52 AM »
Time has once again flown past and I went to Brouklis to say byes to Erja and Heidi for Monday - But.... they left yesterday. ( Got it wrong again! )

:D typical! We went to see you in Rainbow one afternoon (Wed or Thurs) but you never made an appearance. We had to drink amongst our selves *shaking my head* whatasitallabout? ;)

But Jo and Mick and the boys came knocking on our door with an hour to spare before we left to say goodbye, which was nice :)

Thank you all the forum members we met as it was a blast as always :D
Life is good ;)

Nan

« Reply #4314 on: August 29, 2010, 12:39:09 PM »
Looking forward to my "Shirley Valentine" holiday  as EVERYONE insists on calling it ! I don't think it will be lonely though with Mary, Enid and Connie to play out with. We don't want to fight over Spiros at Portofino do we girls?!

Looking forward to seeing some old friends and making some new ones. We will miss the ones that should have been there and raise a glass to their health.

We will crack a bottle with mirth and drink to the warm companionship of true friends.  OMG I can't wait ......bring it on!

Got to go pack ;-)

Cheers Nan xx

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4315 on: August 29, 2010, 01:10:29 PM »
I might gatecrash your afternoon party on Tuesday then (if I'm allowed?!)  I'll bring salad cream!  Am so excited now, I've got constant butterflies and I can't eat!  Hope to meet you Nan also xx
Cheryl O

Offline sunflower

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4316 on: August 29, 2010, 01:18:45 PM »
Hear, hear Nan !!
We'll rock Arillas friday night, Laideez will be back in town!!

Connie x

Offline sunflower

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4317 on: August 29, 2010, 01:23:14 PM »
Don't worry: there'll be no fighting over Spiros from my part,
I'm far toooooooooooooo old for that, ha ha !!

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4318 on: August 29, 2010, 02:39:34 PM »
Brouklis booked for 7:45-8.00 on Tuesday evening for 7 hungry people. Is that OK?

We are looking forward to it Neil, but are you sure about the fancy dress? :-) Your water melon bashing costume would be good, that always makes me smile when I think of that

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #4319 on: August 29, 2010, 05:32:19 PM »
Where do I start with all these posts then.?

Cheryl - Target Horizon for 14:30 on Tuesday  - You're very welcome, of course

Terry - Can't promise the fancy dress but.................................................
........... I might shave. Can't get more unusal than that!

Sunflower - Horizon, We may meet after all this time - New pacemaker ordered!

Mary, Enid , Connie and Nan? Eh? - Back up pacemakers ordered.

WOTSITALLABOUT? - I'm just a quiet country lad.

Erja - Happy Birthday -Fancy spending it in London? - WOTSTHATALLABOUT?

Phil - Keep watching n listening and learning. ( Back the cat at 10 euros each way )
IT MAY GET A PLAICE - ( Get it? )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all this we have Arillas today. A shaky start with some dark clouds hovering and only 25 deg at 10 a.m.
But.... A busy afternoon Arillas, yet again. Has no-one told our current guests they have to leave and make room for new bodies next week?
A lovely respectable 30 deg at 5:15 and my extra little recce back to the sea front still showed many die-hards taking in,, possibly the last day of their holiday.

Good to see both the Graziella and the Sea Breeze "Sea View Balconies" operating at a near full capacity. - Had good reports about both this year from guests.
Haven't heard a bad report about any place now I think about it.

Amourada's fresh lobster has taken a bit of a pounding this year thanks to the Villa Linakis guests and "outa town" Night Owl at Afionas has many good things said about it's "Spatsiella"  Think that's right. It's a greek sausage in a spicy tomato sauce.

Captain table will fill you full of good food as will Rainbow and Akti continues to do what it always does - ( Look after everyone )
Too many to mention and no bad apples to speak about.

Rumour has it that Brouklis is soon to open a cat sanctuary for the benefit of it's guests enjoyment - Whoops - Definitely no Xmas present now!

Nuff said
Cheers
Negg

Booking.com