Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3101811 times)

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #3330 on: October 03, 2009, 09:25:26 AM »
Wow Im working tell 1600 but guess what the first thing I do when I get home is going to be. Fantastic let's hope it's not to lomg. Lov Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3331 on: October 03, 2009, 09:39:01 AM »
Lisa
Soon to be not only a Grandma again but also the winner of a very nice bottle of Wine in our Raffle! - ( We'll keep it for you )

The rain guage shows we had 50mm of the wet stuff, late evening and overnight.
It's dry now but there are a few clouds lurking around.

Temps around the 19 deg here at 9pm so still quite mild.
Probably some more "showers" later and then , maybe tomorrow, Nature will be content that she has shown us she's still in command and resume normal service from Monday.

Mick n Jill n Calum n Grandma Beatty made thier way home yesterday morning.
( Arillas , me and Darts will miss them - Maybe I get to win some games now!)
Cheers All
Negg

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3332 on: October 03, 2009, 10:52:40 AM »
Now Neill fancy calling me a Bu--er, ha ha your face was a picture when you opened the bag and seen the pork pies.  Can just imagine you and Wendy sitting down to a large chunk of pie, picallili and your cheddar cheese - heaven.  By the way that taxi driver was a lovely man, did try and give him Mam as a tip but he soon had her out of the taxi although he did give her a hug ha ha.  Calum said a big thank you for the darts they have encouraged him to play more so watch out next year, as soon as we got back he was on line ordering a case like yours for his darts and flites.
Well we survived the week with Mam and guess what we have a knew Arillas Addict, she is planning her next holiday already.  We took her every where with us and yes Mick pushed her to San Stephanos twice and wait for it even up to Panorama on way to Afionas, must be a good wheelchair as it really tooking a beating.  You could see all the Greeks looking at us as if we were crazy.  Will put a new topic on about our funniest memory.
It was great meeting up with old friends and making new ones like Lisa & Steve, Calum is determined to be as good at darts as Steve is. We also met Glenda and Tony, they actually made my holiday as they are as crazy as we are, what a lovely couple who we will definatly keep in touch with.
Airport on way back was a stress free experience, straight into check in and straight through security, plane left 30 mins early so got back to the cold, rain and wind earlier than expected.
Thanks to everyone who made Mam feel so welcome, she didn't want to come home.  Roll on next year.
Jill X

Jill XXX

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3333 on: October 03, 2009, 11:16:18 AM »
Jill

Glad all is well and your trip back was good.  See my posting under the darts about cases for Calum.

Just started raining here but still mild with 20 deg. Trying to work outside on Weggs poly shed.

A few pics later of Arillas today may be in order plus a game of darts , maybe.

Cheers
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3334 on: October 03, 2009, 07:39:00 PM »
Todays temp struggled to reach 23 deg, I think, and now sits nicely at 20 deg but I think hatches may be battened down tonight.

It's been a good day though albeit the occasional strong breeze that keeps us all on our toes. The only people I saw on the beach were the walkers complete with plastic macs , just in case. Very quiet with guests here unwinding with a book or the footie or just having a good 'ole chinwag with others.

This little hiccup on the weather front seems to bother no one here. Why should it?

Cheers All
Negg

riggers

« Reply #3335 on: October 03, 2009, 07:56:02 PM »
Me thinks we better put sweaters in the suitcase just in case.....

riggers...

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3336 on: October 04, 2009, 07:32:29 PM »
Sweaters John? - Just bring one and cuddle up if necessary.

Arillas today? - Dry , no breeze and temps around 22deg.

Sad bit for me was bumping into Kes & Co. They have been here two weeks and haven't seen 'em. Home tomorrow for them. Dissapointed that we never found each other.

So , Who's here avrio ?  I know really, well brain attention span permitting I know.

Safe trips all. Hope to see y'all here for , what we all hope is a very good and relaxing time with the weather being extra special to all of us.
Cheers
Negg

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #3337 on: October 05, 2009, 12:14:27 AM »
Looking forward to seeing you Neil
Will be back home around 1.30pm we hope
A quick shower then off to pick up my sister and her husband
Taxi is booked and the plane awaits

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3338 on: October 05, 2009, 08:13:06 PM »
Jiohn the Ref n Dot n pals here safe n sound and relaxing in Ranbow. Riggers is about and will catch him soon. Life this PM gives us 23 deg approx,norain and once again back with no worries.

Can't  type anymore as I have double vision possibly due to Ouazo.
Negg

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #3339 on: October 05, 2009, 08:25:18 PM »
New drink then Eggy? Ouazo? Sounds like Strictly Come Dancing and the chaaa chaaa chaaa to me.....

So glad John has corrupted you more than I ever did. It takes some doing, but he is an expert! Beware Arilliacs bearing Diet Coke....

Love and best wishes to all of yous who enjoying my favourite place next week. Beware though,

I'LL BE BACK.....

Phil

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3340 on: October 06, 2009, 12:01:50 AM »
OUAZO Phil is one of those drinks that you say:-

ooh! - after the first taste/
Ahhh -After the second
and then - "Zo"  I think I'll have another.

Negg

Offline justlynn

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3341 on: October 06, 2009, 12:34:24 AM »
:D  Ha ha, love it, Negg!  :D

lynn xx

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3342 on: October 06, 2009, 12:18:49 PM »
Lyn

Maybe an OUAZO later with Riggers or maybe a rotsina.

All those luck peeps here Friday or yesterday have got a very nice laid back Arillas today with temps around 22 deg at midday. Will catch Riggers later.

Negg

Offline Fiona

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #3343 on: October 06, 2009, 03:15:30 PM »
Well Neill, I have been in Arillas for nearly six weeks (although I did have to go home for nearly a week in the middle) and I have just seen you for the first time when you momentarily stopped outside Brouklis.

Home on Friday, not good!!
Fiona

Offline sunfun

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #3344 on: October 06, 2009, 03:41:39 PM »
Can anyone tell me how warm it is at night?Is it warm enough for bare legs or a bit nippy?Cheers!

Booking.com