Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3101627 times)

Offline Paul & Denise

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #3210 on: September 10, 2009, 01:56:43 PM »
rothers/sharon & any one else about to "go home"

Enjoy but remember not to drink em dry, our turn soon!

Paul & Denise

Offline Baldy Barry

• Forum Fanatic
    • myspace.com
« Reply #3211 on: September 10, 2009, 02:17:41 PM »
Have a good un Sharon !!
Hope I don't burn !

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #3212 on: September 10, 2009, 03:55:09 PM »
Have a wonderful time everyone going HOME :)
Life is good ;)

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3213 on: September 10, 2009, 05:23:44 PM »
Viv,Riggers, Klagmeister, Erja and Paul&Denise, thank you and will report when i get back,  I'll be going to the wine festival, eating and klag spotting, what a holiday! lol.

Rothers, hope you love ARillas as much as we all do.

Off to pack now

Sharon x

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3214 on: September 10, 2009, 07:31:34 PM »
Sharon

I AM REALLY ONLY JESTING WITH YOU , BUT ...................................................

Current temp here is 11 deg but it did rise to 12 deg this pm. Many guests on beach sunbeds had to be removed by crowbar to go for a hot coffee or two before jogging back to respective appts and then running on the spot until the kettle boiled for a lovely cup of hot bovril.
Torrential rain is forecast for the next 8 days and many local Greeks have already made rafts from pallets and odd bits of wood so they can paddle to supermarkets.

Dimitris , Brouklis, is building an Ark and advises me that he will ensure 2 servings of every meal, including starters, will be on board so good food will not be a problem.
Other Taverna / Hotel owners are following his example so, if unsure what to do during the day, you can always visit the ARK Reggatta where the winner will receive a freezer to sleep in. ( Warmer there that in yer room. )

Mozzies and wasps have been in conferance for the last week to decide on who will be the first to annoy you.
 ( The hornets highjacked the meeting and being big bullies have got first shout! )

The Wine festival has been cancelled as corns,dry skin and Atheletes foot have been found on the "treader" - Wine may be poured through a tea strainer.
( Knife n Fork will be provided )

Repeat - I AM ONLY JOKING-Put this down to alcohol /strange sense of humour

Arillas Today
Actually the day has once again been very good to everyone and, for Sept, Arillas still has that lively feel. The beach will spoil you and the weather is around 26 deg today and not to be sniffed at.
Everybody is eagerly awaiting the festival etc over the next two days.
( Methinks it will be a very busy and very good time for all )

Looking forward to seeing you both again.
Safe and non delayed trip over.
Cheers
Negg

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3215 on: September 10, 2009, 09:35:50 PM »
LOL, Negg, I would have believed you!  It will be great to see you and Wendy again, not long now.

Sharon x

Offline justlynn

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3216 on: September 10, 2009, 09:43:35 PM »
Have a great holiday, Sharon and Rothers!

lynn xx

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3217 on: September 11, 2009, 10:46:10 AM »
Have a great Time Sharon and Rothers.

Eggy, I don't know what you are drinking (or smoking :-) ) , but that was bloody brilliant.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3218 on: September 11, 2009, 01:04:37 PM »
Terry

Hope I haven't tempted fate on that little snippet. Last night Wegg dreamt it had snowed in Corfu. Eh? - Wots she drinking or smoking.!

Rain is forecast today but it's a very pleasant 27 deg at 1pm and no breeze.
So far so good. I'm sure that Sharon n Billy n Rothers, when they step on to Arillas soil will be soooo laid back that 27 deg "ainta prob"

Cheers
Negg

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3219 on: September 11, 2009, 01:14:26 PM »
As you are sooo good with the weather forecast what can we expect?

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3220 on: September 11, 2009, 03:08:37 PM »
Have a great time time Sharon and Billy. Sorry I didn`t get chance y/day, but you shoud`ve got my email by now. Bfn. xxxxxxxxxx
Lindypops.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3221 on: September 11, 2009, 05:52:52 PM »
As you are sooo good with the weather forecast what can we expect?

Lisa

The rain forecast today aint 'appened. All Arillas got was an up tempo breeze that didn't bother any beach users diddly.
Here I sit, and type at 5:45 pm with an outside temp which hovers around 20 deg.

2 weeks time?- Who knows !- The oracle of Egg says you will enjoy. ( Easy Peasey )

Everything once again pretty damm good here and Sharon etc will all just swoon when feet touch dry land from the coach. ( If they haven't swooned already )

Never saw anyone drift past the Nut this PM-(Let 'em unwind & unswoon first,maybe!)

Cheers
Negg

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3222 on: September 11, 2009, 06:45:55 PM »
Cheers Neil.Really looking forward to it.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3223 on: September 17, 2009, 09:49:51 AM »
Arillas today , this morning.

Last nights evening rain added to some overnight heavier stuff makes it a wet, and drizzly morning indeed. - Don't shoot the messenger folks!

This is good for local gardeners and those who want a rest from the sun and maybe do a little sightseeing when it's a twinge cooler. Or spend some extra time in the bars.

Those still wanting the sun may have to wait a while , but how long?
The sun is trying to break through and an outside temp of 20 deg, 45 mins ago , has now been replaced by 21.7 deg. - On the way up, albeit slowly.

That is the end of the weather forecast and now some football news.
John the Ref and Dot will be here soon and their goal is to have a ball , regardless of the state of the pitch at the time. As all you very near visitors no doubt.

Cheers
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3224 on: September 17, 2009, 04:02:38 PM »
Another update - so soon. - C'mon people , keep up!

I can now report that Arillas this afternoon has been a very peaceful and non stress time for all. At 4 pm we are enjoying 26/27 deg but not a blazing 26/27 if you catch my drift. Rain is still forecast but aint 'appened yet!

Sounds a bit " feng shu-e" maybe, but i feel a very calm atmosphere around Arillas today. People chilling out in the way that suits them! - Great! ( "Fast Show" comment )

Turned out nice really! - Donchyerknow?

John the Ref , and others will enjoy soon and even if the weather is "Foul" and there is a little dribble , sorry drizzle around, the final result will be a good one. - For All.

Cheers
Negg

Booking.com