Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3102038 times)

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #10305 on: August 21, 2023, 10:18:55 AM »
Arlllas today brings a surprisingly clear head so twas a pleasant swim and jog tbis morning!
Great day yesterday at Tria with Kevs mob and Negg for a short while.....  shame the Lionesses lost but they will roar again! 💪
The Cher /Queen tribute was excellent at Tria last night , recommend it. Nice to keep bumping into the Wissetts, always a pleasure 🙂
A special mention to a forum member who I bumped into last night who views and doesn't post on here...... forgot the ladies name but her username on here had 82 in it, its all I can remember 🤣 . Had a right good laugh with her..... shame she leaves today, have a safe journey 👍
Not sure what we're doing today but whatever it is I'm sure Arillas will not disappoint 😎
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline Weeze81

« Reply #10306 on: August 21, 2023, 01:51:34 PM »
Hi truth,
Was nice to meet you last night, I promised I would post! Lovely time in arillas as always. Sat on the plane ready for take off.
Hopefully meet again next year, enjoy your holiday 😊

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #10307 on: August 21, 2023, 04:51:06 PM »
Cheers 🍻😎
I'm impressed you renembered me , unlike my memory, I thought it was 82 not 81 🤣
Take care, all the best 😉

Online kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #10308 on: August 21, 2023, 05:58:10 PM »

Hi

Today was a 34c in the shade and 38c at the airport we should have gone to the airport with our sunbeds on the runway ✈️
 A relaxing day for Bev and I stayed at Tria pool

The rest of the clan took a boat out for the day they went Mathraki  and around to Paleokastritsa they took a cool bag of food and drinks

This holiday is more harder then you think sitting in the sun cold beer chatting to old friends  and eating good food
If we didn’t do it some other bugger would

Kev⚒️WHUFC

P/S
I told that bid fat pigeon to dump his waste on that yellow thing outside your apartment  😂😂😂😂

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #10309 on: August 21, 2023, 06:27:37 PM »
🤣🤣🤣🤣
We'll probably sign that pidgeon, its all we can afford !

Online kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #10310 on: August 22, 2023, 08:20:04 AM »

Hi

Today sitting on the balcony having my morning tea waiting for the BOLT to run past I am talking about Karl
The weather this morning is sunny a bit breezy which the locals love no morning mist
Had a meal in the Tria last night I find it harder to walk down the front and back again as my legs are catching up to my age now haha
Looking out to sea I can see a few vessels bobbing about

Seen no BOLT yet unless he was so fast I didn’t see him

Signing off for now

Kev

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #10311 on: August 22, 2023, 11:43:30 AM »

Hi

Seen no BOLT yet unless he was so fast I didn’t see him

Kev

[/size]

Kevin , would that be a Usain Bolt or an Insane Bolt?
He is a very fit guy but I did stay about a metre all the way behind him when we last raced around Arillas.
(Mind you , I was tied to his waist!!)

Momo , (Mo n David) appear today and the question is "Will they welcome the 30deg plus temp today?"
27 deg inside for us at midday.

Be well and brown slowly.
Negg

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #10312 on: August 22, 2023, 05:51:29 PM »
The Bolt was out Kev,,,,,, Momo and David saw me on the sea front funnily enough 😁
Had a good day at Rainbow today and a certain Momo and Dave were there too with a Negg for company 🍻
Another lovely day , its like deja vu...... tisgoodtho !
John The Ref, if you're reading mate , you were mentioned today..... top Ref and more importantly a top man that tells it as it is.
Good man

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #10313 on: August 22, 2023, 06:02:54 PM »
There is only one "John the Ref" especially when waving red cards at Truth!!!

A very warm but an enjoyable and relaxed afternoon at Rainbow.
Good company is worth it's weight in gold!
Nuff said.
Negg

Online kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #10314 on: August 23, 2023, 06:13:46 AM »

Hi

All off to Paxos and anti Paxos today so up early 0600
Yea day was a hot one 36/37c we ate  in the Athena as usual very good

Well got go now drink my tea and catch a coach

Kev

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #10315 on: August 23, 2023, 08:05:38 AM »
Have a great day Kev !  Marina Pool and some beach combing for us today  😎
Vincermos was fantastic last night before Abba at the Coconut then a quick one in Bardis Sun with Bobby
Tis hot hot hot folks .... enjoy!

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #10316 on: August 23, 2023, 01:56:06 PM »
We left Kavadaddes at 9am, this morning, to get Wegg to the Airport. Twas a fairly relaxed and coolish journey until we delved deeper into Korfu Town. Then twas like we were surrounded by hairdryers on max!!
The Airport heat was not likeable and having to wait for a long period of time was not to my taste at all!
(A fine layer of skin shaved off my buttocks sounds a much better option)

Chaotic traffice queues and finally got all supermarket shopping and then home at 1:20pm.
A long 'ole morning and returned home to a balcony temp of 33deg. (27deg inside)
Another hottie for your bottie , guys - I bet Arillas is Chokka Blokka!

Enjoy yer Paxos/Anti Paxos trip Kevin n all - Don't forget you can be arrested for no t-shirt!!

Cheers
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #10317 on: August 23, 2023, 06:30:20 PM »
Very worried about Kevin as I think he took my no t-shirt too serious and put his shorts over his head.
so... minus shorts and he could then be arrested.
(Will the case be proven or is there not enough evidence??

and... wotaboutKarl? - One of the first to use the open Marina Pool Bar mens convenience!
Smiling away , he was but you could only see him from the shoulders up. - WOTWAS-HEDOIN??
(A tad like being in France - Haw-eeh-haw as they say!)

I am tired but I did beat David (Mo n Dave) at a game of arrers this afternoon.
'Ole Dave will have nightmares over my double 7.- Very sure I can put that to a tune as a tactical decision.

Meanwhile.... apart from Tonto, who thought he was a door and then got his knob shot off, Arillas continues with its 30 deg plus.
People were parking in any available spot this afternoon. Who gives a monkey's bum about the highway code or those trying to get past. My claim to fame today? - I nabbed two wing mirrors in my Punto!!
(Try using those to reverse now!!)

Good wishes , from a very knackered egg. - (the brain is already scrambled)
Cheers

Online kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #10318 on: August 24, 2023, 08:14:10 AM »

Hi

Yesterday was a wonderful day at the blue caves pics will come when at home. Then we went to bay for one swim diving off the boat that was at Anti Paxos then we went to Paxos for two hours had a bite to eat then took a stroll down the little tiny alleyways all shops geared up for people like us the tourist but it was great.
The yachts moored up cost in there millions we went past this massive catamaran we heard IRONS  when we looked around it was the people on the catamaran shouting West Ham massive with crossed arms the hammers
We today are up to the Akrotiri for a lunch time drink for our 49 years wedding anniversary 1974 August 24
Tonight I think we are going bouyata next to the Malibu bar

Our grandson Billy gets his exam results today so fingers crossed

Kev

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #10319 on: August 24, 2023, 08:51:37 AM »
Kev n Bev - A very happy anni to you and let's hope good exam results, from Billy, will be the icing ont cake.
Sounds like yesterday , for you guys , was a good 'ole day.
Negg

Booking.com