Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3101998 times)

Karen/Colin, ger and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #8640 on: September 13, 2018, 08:22:47 AM »

Hi all
0800 Thursday sunny
Last night went to Athena for the suckling pig 🐷 roast it was fantastic the service is good .
Have met Graham and Kay last night only trouble Wolves fans Karl you be happy Graham has mentioned the win over West Ham 😂
Sorry Sonia I got a pair of specsavers 🤓 cannot be working
Beach today
K&B

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #8641 on: September 13, 2018, 09:13:40 AM »
Smashing pic mate ! 🙂
Graham and Kay are happy buunies then!
Have a great day mate..... I have got 2 days of work to paint the living room..... oh joy! ☹
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8642 on: September 13, 2018, 09:23:14 AM »
Loved it at Enplu Sonia .Sounds like the weather is great. Good to hear Vinsamoes is still going.Is it busy

Hi Dave  Vinceremos still fairly busy but everywhere not as busy as they were when we were all here in the summer.

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8643 on: September 13, 2018, 02:55:47 PM »
Hi
They seek him here they seek him everywhere.
We sat at the next table at the Athina when you had the goat.
The colmans was on the table.
Can’t miss you on the north beach with your bright green shorts, while you have them on that is lol
Geoff

Geoff why didn’t you introduce yourself or was it because I wasn’t wearing any deodorant that night🤥

K&B

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8644 on: September 13, 2018, 03:20:17 PM »

Hi all
We went to Athena last night for starters we had marinat gavros white bait pickled six months ago with onions I say try it some time very good

K&B

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8645 on: September 13, 2018, 04:32:35 PM »
Hi
Can’t miss you on the north beach with your bright green shorts, while you have them on that is lol
Geoff

Geoff why didn’t you introduce yourself or was it because I wasn’t wearing any deodorant that night🤥

K&B
Hi
To be honest didn’t know it was you. It was me that recommended  the goat when Spiros went through the menu with you, and he told you I had ordered it.
It was not until Val read your comments
 on the meal and that Bev had a starter as a main meal, she put two and two together, as Bev told told her what she has ordered. She noticed there was a camera on your table as well so that clinched the ID
Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8646 on: September 13, 2018, 05:31:48 PM »
Hi
Geoff

K&B
Hi
To be honest didn’t know it was you. It was me that recommended  the goat when Spiros went through the menu with you, and he told you I had ordered it.
It was not until Val read your comments
 on the meal and that Bev had a starter as a main meal, she put two and two together, as Bev told told her what she has ordered. She noticed there was a camera on your table as well so that clinched the ID
Geoff
Hi
Have not introduced myself on the North Beach as not everybody likes to be approached the first time whilst on naturist beach
Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8647 on: September 13, 2018, 05:44:10 PM »

Kevin - You don;t wear deodorant any night. - Unless it's essence of Ouzo , as sponsorded by moi. (Don't forget to see the advert on Corfu TV)
and.... still an Arillas Today , with 28 deg at 5:30pm ?? - Funny ole game for September.!!

Talking of "Funny Ole Games" - Rumour has it that a Silver Fox may be throwing darts at Rainbow, tomorrow afternoon.
Geoff..... you are also invited to come and meet all the other pussycats on the Forum. You will not get a cold reception (BRrrrrrrrr!!) but if you play darts may have a quick "Exit"
Cheers
Negg

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8648 on: September 13, 2018, 06:22:41 PM »

Kevin - You don;t wear deodorant any night. - Unless it's essence of Ouzo , as sponsorded by moi. (Don't forget to see the advert on Corfu TV)
and.... still an Arillas Today , with 28 deg at 5:30pm ?? - Funny ole game for September.!!

Talking of "Funny Ole Games" - Rumour has it that a Silver Fox may be throwing darts at Rainbow, tomorrow afternoon.
Geoff..... you are also invited to come and meet all the other pussycats on the Forum. You will not get a cold reception (BRrrrrrrrr!!) but if you play darts may have a quick "Exit"
Cheers
Negg
Hi
The only exit I will be happy to go is March 29th at 23.59 lol
Geoff

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8649 on: September 13, 2018, 06:40:05 PM »
Geoff
Would like to catch you and your good lady afore you go. - But , after 7pm I am generally sinking in the chair at home. Maybe one early afteroon or a morning coffee at Ina's

Rain has just appeared on Wegg's super dupr monitor so , you never know , if no beach then Rainbow could be a good option.

Cheers
Negg

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8650 on: September 13, 2018, 06:45:15 PM »

Hi
Been a lovely day no breeze.
Geoff on the north beach I know a few English and Germans we all chat you can come over and introduce your self or just flash your mustard pot 🍯and then a hand shake Only hands. 🤝😂
Going down the front tonight for a meal 🥩

K&B

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8651 on: September 13, 2018, 06:53:50 PM »
Geoff
Would like to catch you and your good lady afore you go. - But , after 7pm I am generally sinking in the chair at home. Maybe one early afteroon or a morning coffee at Ina's

Rain has just appeared on Wegg's super dupr monitor so , you never know , if no beach then Rainbow could be a good option.

Cheers
Negg
Hi
We are not at the beach Sunday . Why not join us for a Mathraki breakfast about 09.00?
I will supply the mustard as well
Geoff

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8652 on: September 14, 2018, 08:54:11 AM »

Hi
0830 Friday sunny
Last night went in portofino I had Grandmas lamb big chunks of lamb veggies and feta cheese and yogurt on top bev had meatballs all very good.
Been out  this morning  took some sunrise pics at the back of the Tria up a side road very steep hill looking over Arillas
Pool day and this afternoon rainbow darts
I think most of the forum are out here bumping into forum members is goog

K&B

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8653 on: September 14, 2018, 09:26:44 AM »

Hi
I managed to transfer some pics from camera to iPad a new gadget cable I try out
This morning sunrise

Sunrise shining on the Tria
Kev

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8654 on: September 15, 2018, 08:25:10 AM »

Hi all
0750 sunny no breeze very still

Neil just to say thank you for organising the darts at the rainbow yesterday afternoon and those who played a very pleasant afternoon I got knocked out in the semifinals no silver fox 🦊 shirt

Sorry Sonia we didn’t turn up last night we got back from darts and got drinking with Yannis i you can guess the rest

Sunrise over the olives this morning

K&B

Booking.com