Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3101551 times)

Mary/Steve and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #7695 on: July 18, 2015, 11:40:20 PM »
Brewery then Akrotiri....was Nikos birthday, sang happy birthday to him.....think he got a little embarrassed but I blame Noufris for letting us in on the fact.
Rainbow for an afternoon swim and sleep. HOT HOT day ....Dinner at Gratzella and now it's boogie time

WISH YOU WERE HERE.

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #7696 on: July 19, 2015, 09:13:05 AM »
See you tomorrow morning John......
Sandy x

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7697 on: July 19, 2015, 02:32:38 PM »
Mission for current Arilliacs my eldest son Lewis and his girlfriend Elouise arrive today at the Akti he is a six ft blonde she is a stunner with long dark hair be great if you could say hello as it's Elouise's first time and she takes Micky about how we all go on about the place constantly lol. Be bound to be in the in the coconut tonight. Tomorrow for me woohoo!!!

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7698 on: July 19, 2015, 03:17:57 PM »
We're not there until August 10th but I'm sure many people will say hello and it won't take long for her to realise how right you are about Arillas being so friendly!

Have a great time all of you!

Suzy X

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #7699 on: July 19, 2015, 05:48:47 PM »
Jo meluvver all is perfect here. The plane crash which demolished Graziella and Vinceremos has now been cleared. The local Coroner has reported that all the bodies had huge smiles on their faces. The armed police who guard the ATM are such softies. One came over to me and planted a big wet sloppy kiss. I thought of you at that moment.....

Jen and me just spent the perfect afternoon with Margerita and Xrisanthos 3ws in St Stefanos. Was supposed to be a pub crawl, but as ususal we only stayed in the first place.

Meluvvers Arillas is open for business. We are all trying took out for one another, but not always succeeding. I will wait to be embarassed at my exploits. Such is life here in NW Corfu. Just friggin superb.
Phil

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7700 on: July 19, 2015, 06:03:50 PM »
See you soon at Bardis Phil, we have a date with Vavilas tonight😁

Offline Steph ~

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #7701 on: July 19, 2015, 07:21:04 PM »
First & last report for 2015 from us - we leave tomorrow after 2 wonderful weeks. Glad to report Arillas is just as fabulous as always - the sun is scorchio, sea is bracing and pools are a welcome relief!  As always there have been abundant warm welcomes, plentiful and delicious food and lots of cooling Corfu beer. Arillas has claimed another addict in the form of my other half, who has even managed to sail fairly regularly and have interesting daily chats with Pedro.  Can't wait for next year, when we'll be spoilt with 2 visits! For those yet to have their Arillas fix, enjoy!! Life in Arillas is just as you left it last time :)

Offline NickBoardman

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #7702 on: July 19, 2015, 07:23:30 PM »
I read the posts on here everyday, just to remind myself what I'm missing. Enjoy the photographs especially. Tonight I raise a glass to Arillas.

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7703 on: July 19, 2015, 09:59:06 PM »
Have a great time Jo. I know you will. Looking forward to hearing all about it. Hopefully we will meet in Arillas again one day.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #7704 on: July 20, 2015, 04:01:37 PM »
Today is very hot again. Plenty of everything for everyone. Many green bottles have been emptied and not all by me. Not much to add - as expected PhilnJen are back in heaven.

Phil

Offline GaryS

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7705 on: July 20, 2015, 04:17:00 PM »
Arrived home after another fab week in Arillas. Can concur with Phil, it was very hot with little or no breeze. North beach accessible without getting a toe damp this year, but south very rocky. Like to thank all the staff at the Horizon for making our stay perfect. Also George at the Malibu for one to many 'one for the road' G&Ts. Was only one thing we didn't like was the blasted 'beach party' with it's god damn awful trace music which went on till well after 3am last Wednesday.

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7706 on: July 20, 2015, 07:53:33 PM »
So hot I thought I was going to melt lots of drinks to keep cool.
Beach and swim then Eddie's to find shade and lunch
Pool side in the afternoon followed by a short nap
Dinner will soon be consumed then entertainment via a glass
Must go Portofino awaits
WISH YOU WERE HERE

Online Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #7707 on: July 20, 2015, 08:50:27 PM »
Arrived home after another fab week in Arillas. Can concur with Phil, it was very hot with little or no breeze. North beach accessible without getting a toe damp this year, but south very rocky. Like to thank all the staff at the Horizon for making our stay perfect. Also George at the Malibu for one to many 'one for the road' G&Ts. Was only one thing we didn't like was the blasted 'beach party' with it's god damn awful trace music which went on till well after 3am last Wednesday.
Do you mean TRANCE music GazCaz? Lol
Glad you had a good time
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7708 on: July 20, 2015, 11:20:31 PM »
Beach and swim then Eddie's to find shade and lunch

Eddie's..bloody predictive text.   Effies

Offline GaryS

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7709 on: July 21, 2015, 01:37:23 AM »
Yup, trance music, more productive tixting :-)

Booking.com