Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3101655 times)

lin n jim and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #7245 on: August 16, 2014, 01:10:49 AM »
Hey Jo - WOTDOIKNOW? - Maybe I should join a travelling show! -
( I am the Egg man has already been done )

You guys out there know more than me about the "Arillas Shenanagens"

I do know , however , That I met a lovely lil lady called Rachel , tonight, in Rainbow, waiting for a coach pick up. That is sad and I wish her a good journey. She has, I am sure, had another good time here and we all hope she will continue her reports.

Meanwhile.. Being a slightly coddled Egg, now, I think a pillow and light sheet is the best medicine for me.

Be Well All
Negg

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #7246 on: August 16, 2014, 02:29:21 AM »
Welcome, on Arillas Today to the "Terrible Finns." Our luvvers Erja and great friend Heidi arrived at Brouklis for many days of Arillas Bliss, and wasted no time finding their place in the Nut. Or so Facebook tells me....

Try and make even more than ever of this one medears, and please share some of it on here and on your blog.

LoveandHugs from PhilnJen who rightfully should be helping Erja plead for another beer at Rainbow. Have a BALL meluvvers.....

Phil

Offline Rachel B

• Forum Fanatic
  • When my fridge is empty, so is my heart
    • Instagram
« Reply #7247 on: August 16, 2014, 05:25:38 PM »
Was lovely to meet you Neill, shame it was at the end of my last night. If I didn't go off gallivanting all the time,  I probably would have seen you before then!
Maybe next time :-)

Offline GaryS

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7248 on: August 18, 2014, 08:24:50 AM »
....has about 30 minutes left for me and Carolyn. Flown by again, but just because it was so good. Till next time. Gary

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #7249 on: August 19, 2014, 09:13:25 AM »
Have a BALL meluvvers.....

Cheers me dear Phil me luvver! The ball is being had, drop kicked and just generally kicked about 8)

Life here in Arillas is as good as expected with lashings of cold beverages and wall to wall content smiles on peoples faces.

Wish you were here too to join the ball :)
Life is good ;)

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7250 on: August 20, 2014, 12:06:50 AM »
Arillas Today brings me a few new faces, I have never met, plus a few who I met briefly, last year.

Catch up time is here , me-thinks!!

PMC and family here and many thanks to them for ferrying over some important darts bits for the locals.
Justin and Family back at Tria and probably a few chinwags in order there.

Yet to find Erja and Heide - Maybe they are, err yeh ,  Heiding?? - Time still on my side though.

Jersey John and Family back to the Channel Islands avrio. Safe trip wished to them all.

Big question is...... As Arillas Today creeps towards that 1,000,000 mark who will the honour fall to?
(Maybe a chip buttie and half a Mythos to the winner)

Cheers
Negg

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #7251 on: August 20, 2014, 12:23:22 AM »
Wouldn't get out of bed for half a Mythos Neill... but you know already. Three or four maybe!

I am not in contention for the "million prize." If it is me I will be totally embarassed. I love forum, and if Carlsberg did forums...... it wouldn't be as good as this one. Mythos might change my mind though!

Blood tests say that my liver has survived the onslaught in July. Only a tiny bit below normal function. My shakes are now diagnosed as inherited, and nothing to do with thyroid or Arillas. But I knew that already.  I always shake when I arrive in Arillas. Joy can have that effect. I thought tremors were about earthquakes, but apparently they can be "essential." Thanks Dad, I am just the same as you. Medically ready for the whole season in Arillas.

Phil

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #7252 on: August 20, 2014, 08:13:20 AM »
Phil good to know you passed your m.o.t  ready for your next installation and as for the inherited shakes , straws are always at hand on the bar yiammas mucca

Offline cypress

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #7253 on: August 20, 2014, 10:59:13 AM »
I have just been to Arillas and it is "Heaving". It's also Heaven, as we all know, but it was also "Heaving" today. I struggled to find a parking place.
3 pm in the afternoon and Brouklis still busy. Costas on the beach open? The first time I have seen them open at Lunchtime for a few years. Everywhere busy except the unfortunate Malibu & Coconut which were empty. But I'm sure they will get a lot of business tonight!. The beach was packed. People everywhere!
I've never seen Arillas in August and, so I'm told, a lot of Italians and Greeks take their holidays at this time. Brighton beach "eat yer heart out!" 
It's good to see though  but a bit of an eye opener for naive ole me. Always thought Arillas was so laid back having only been here May & late September.
Cheers
negg

It seems to me that it'd be appropriate that you, Eggy, be the millionth poster - here's a copy of your very first one back in August 2007. You were the first poster, why not be the millionth? Just hope you don't have to stay up 'til the middle of night :-)

Either way, whoever it is, congratulations to you Eggy, and here's to your next million x

Offline Dai

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #7254 on: August 20, 2014, 02:26:06 PM »
Don't want to spoil the party but aren't isn't the posting count in the seven thousand plus number. Surely the approaching million is the number of reads or am I misreading things?

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #7255 on: August 20, 2014, 02:55:29 PM »
I have a feeling that the millionth hit on Arillas Today will be made by Neill.
I can see him now with his hit counter poised and waiting

I CAN READ THE POST NOW

YIPPPEEEEEE....... I WON THE CHIP BUTTY AND A MYTHOS.

you little tinker you

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7256 on: August 20, 2014, 04:39:34 PM »
You Guys!!!

A million reads/posts have to be down to all of you out there.

Tis fun and whoever claims the million title as read or post has to be in it to win it!
(You win nothing except, maybe, my promise that I will come and live next door to you - Aaaarrgh!)

You lot have been in it from the start, so we can all take a bow!
(Taking a bow? Better than jogging around Arillas , in triumph, on a 28 deg afternoon.
28 deg is what Arillas today brings us at 4:40 pm - and the day aint gone yet!

Negg

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7257 on: August 20, 2014, 09:42:12 PM »

That total is slowly creeping up :)

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline Hels Bels

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #7258 on: August 20, 2014, 11:57:26 PM »
Only 483 to go, and only 8 and a bit more sleeps till we're there!

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #7259 on: August 21, 2014, 03:12:57 AM »
Rhodes yesterday has become Wolverhampton today. . .  . Two great weeks in Pefkos and now back to reality.
Cheer me up someone please !!!!!!!!
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Booking.com