Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3102067 times)

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #7080 on: July 17, 2014, 11:23:09 PM »
Phil and Jen settled in the nut as I type myth is at the ready.
Today was again as we found it,laid back. Had an early morning trip up to Akrotiri with my son's partner Maria whilst everyone were having a late kip. Afternoon at Sharon's pool bar and Nanny and grandad took Kieran for dinner at Vivalis all in all another fab day CHILLING whatmoredoweneed
Wish You were here.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #7081 on: July 18, 2014, 01:43:51 AM »
Jen panicked as all of our plans followed the Arillas flow, and changed completely. "The forum will think you sent them all to Thalassa so we can be on our own." There are so many answers to that statement, I won't even start.

Arillas tonight saw an amazingly good meal at Portofino, with far too many Spiros in evidence. It has been a Spiros day. If I see another one I will bury him in the sand.

The Arillas Rock School (sorry that should say Corfu Rock School, but they are HERE) entertained a very large number of people with their efforts to be pop stars. And OMG did they entertain. Some of them will be at Glastonbury next year. That's near where PhilnJen live.

Oh what a night. Arillas Today is nothing less than I always say it is. AND I AM NOT WRONG.

Phil

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #7082 on: July 18, 2014, 07:53:21 AM »
Thank you for all your reports the lucky who are there living the dream!

Your updates keep me ticking for the next 4 weeks before I get there late morning and our Heidi later that evening.

Can't wait! 8)
Life is good ;)

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #7083 on: July 18, 2014, 08:09:26 AM »
Jealous , upset I'm not there , well gel ,,meeee never ,,,ok yes lol yiammas Phil/Jen , john /dot and many more just wishing I was there and hoping to get back in sept x

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7084 on: July 18, 2014, 04:49:31 PM »
Thank you for all your reports the lucky who are there living the dream!

Sometimes a nightmare , Erja.

Arillas today sees me ready to collect Punto , from garage again, and pay a few more euros to keep it alive. Then I leave the car , we borrowed , with the guys , to repair the power steering.
WOT POWER STEERING??

Hey Ho, as we say. Good job we can absorb the 30 deg afternoon temp and nightmares never last long and we always seem to wake from them and continue along our wibbly wobbly way.

Talking of Wibbly Wobbly , how is Phil?
Punto is clean and ready, P n J and Riggs, to ship you off to Agios Stephanos for a Three W's meet.
2pm loading time, Saturday, from Sharons,

Cheers
Negg

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7085 on: July 18, 2014, 04:58:01 PM »
This will be short and sweet,
Arillas today is going her absolute best,
Hot sunny with a slight breeze.
Are we enjoying it all, YOU KNOW WE ARE
Wish You Were Here.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #7086 on: July 18, 2014, 05:01:08 PM »
Arillas Today is breezy, very hot and didn't see a lot of PnJ. We claimed back our own turf, and did a Graziella Afternoon.

Taramasalata, Spanakopita, Mythos for me. Delectable Tuna salad and krasi for Jen. (she also had pineapple juice and a frappe.) But the position, one of our total favourites, was the main ingredient. I sat in an unusual position, so stared at Mathraki and Ericousa instead of Gravia. Another 12 years in the making.......

It was perfect. No couple on this planet could not feel romantic and ready for love after an afternoon like this (unless of course they come to Arillas as much as we do, and have as many take-off slots as we do.) So why am I not in flagrante and writing this instead? We took advantage of other runways. Some of them can be worked out from my posts the last while....

Arillas Tonight? It is Bardis Bingo. Eyes down!

Phil

Offline Chris12

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #7087 on: July 18, 2014, 06:42:54 PM »
Arillas today sore chris and Becky return home after 2weeks at the tria and what a very good time we had. Phil think I sore you in the nut last night but you were talking to other so did not won't to interupt you. Chris

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #7088 on: July 18, 2014, 07:03:16 PM »
So sorry Chris. A lot think I'm not worth knowing when I am high in the Nut. But I don't care. I got complimented for my dancing by one of the rock band last night. He must have been as p****d as me!!!!!

Say hello next time. There will be many "next times" for PhilnJen.

Phil

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7089 on: July 19, 2014, 09:04:32 AM »
Good to see you both again , Chris. - Phil n family are all good hosts. - Another nice place to be.
(Pity I couldn't sell Ian a set of darts!)

Wonder how the bingo went for Phil n Jen. Now..... if Phil was the caller:-
"Unlucky for some? - No Mythos!"
"Key of the door? - Where the hell is it?"
"Legs........??? have gone all wobbly!"

See you later P n J. - I am sure you'll get your own back.

Anyway.......
A comfy 23 deg at 8 am starts Arillas Today. A dry day ahead & already gone up another notch as I type.

Cheers
Negg

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #7090 on: July 19, 2014, 11:24:52 AM »
XaXaXa! In spite of my wobbly reputation, I remain capable of crossing numbers out on a piece of paper. Not much else though after the week and a half of being here. Arillas is to blame for it all. If it were not my favourite place on earth, I would never get so high, so friendly, so happy, so.......

Today will see PnJ leave this haven for a couple of hours with wonderful people in San Stefanos. I have taken my tranquilisers to prepare me for the shock of not being HERE where I belong.

Neill is right, it is already warm, and getting hotter by the minute. And the excited posts by Sandy and Jo about the glorious beach today will get followed up early evening - like both of them I cannot resist.

Phil

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7091 on: July 19, 2014, 12:57:02 PM »
Hot start today but info says the wind has to pick up later.
Phil's boat booking has been cancelled for this afternoon. Now what are we going to do today.......we will think of something eventually and if not  spend the day thinking about where we will be eating tonight. Wish you were here

Offline BlueHeather

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
  • Dizzy Blonde Cat Woman
« Reply #7092 on: July 19, 2014, 04:26:41 PM »
Phil - now I have seen the photo again we did see you on our last night (Thursday evening about 9.30  ish) i'm sure - we were dining in Marina and you walked past with your wife (long hair??) heading up towards Coconut?
Women are like angels....   And when someone breaks our wings,
we simply continue to fly......usually on a broomstick.
We're flexible like that   ;-)

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7093 on: July 19, 2014, 06:17:04 PM »
The question on every bodies lips is now:-

"Will we get to 980,000 views of Arillas Today, before Phil n Jen return to Glastonbury?"

A good afternoon had by me with P n J n Riggs. - 31 deg at 6pm. Home - Shutters closed - unwind time!

Rainbow tomorrow afternoon. - Must be time by then for a beer.

Another Bingo number for Phil - " On it's own...... A bottle of water "

I reiterate a good afternoon. Good company , many laughs, many swapping stories.

This is what Arillas Today is all about. - But y'all know that , DONCHYER?

Negg

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #7094 on: July 19, 2014, 06:39:27 PM »
I have just walked out on Mythos Today, trying to share it all with yous. My fags, my money will all be there when I get back. Whether my clothes are is yet to be determined.

Pissed in Arillas after a f*ing perfect day must speak to a few of yous. To all of yous I say

Kalinichta meluvvers..................

Phil

Booking.com