Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3019687 times)

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #9720 on: July 03, 2021, 08:53:12 PM »
O my goodness, I bet I still has my Pippi Longstocking bundles of hair and a dress when you first came to Brouklis, to see us. Yep it was quite a while ago now. was looking trough some old photos but not putting them on here. lol. xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #9721 on: July 06, 2021, 05:47:30 PM »
Viv.... if I remember correctly... Pete was still wearing his schoolboy shorts and you were a tad taller!!!
...Ah... such is life.
and... sung to the tune of "21 Today"... (Temp Wise)

34 today , 34 today,
I got the key of the door.
Now it's closed
don't want it any more.
Shutters shut and air con on
Wot other options can we choose?
Put money on the Denmark side
'cause England may just lose.

Obviously not wishing to upset anyone. So bear in mind..When I back against England I usually lose money.
(Maybe they should employ me as a banker! - ... I said Banker, Kevin , and did not mispell)
Cheers
Negg

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #9722 on: July 06, 2021, 07:04:41 PM »
9/2 The Danes , nice price ……...
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
« Reply #9723 on: July 06, 2021, 08:39:22 PM »
Viv.... if I remember correctly... Pete was still wearing his schoolboy shorts and you were a tad taller!!!
...Ah... such is life.
and... sung to the tune of "21 Today"... (Temp Wise)

34 today , 34 today,
I got the key of the door.
Now it's closed
don't want it any more.
Shutters shut and air con on
Wot other options can we choose?
Put money on the Denmark side
'cause England may just lose.

Obviously not wishing to upset anyone. So bear in mind..When I back against England I usually lose money.
(Maybe they should employ me as a banker! - ... I said Banker, Kevin , and did not mispell)
Cheers
Negg
Think you might win this time unfortunately for England .Cant believe I was only 17 and sat round a tiny screen shouting like mad when England last won.

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #9724 on: July 06, 2021, 09:07:13 PM »
We have won a few matches since then Viv 😂

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
« Reply #9725 on: July 07, 2021, 03:56:53 PM »
We have won a few matches since then Viv 😂
You know what I meant, your just trying to get me to shout at you .lol .xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #9726 on: July 07, 2021, 04:07:43 PM »
😂😂 .
Enjoy the game Viv 😉

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
« Reply #9727 on: July 07, 2021, 04:16:24 PM »
😂😂 .
Enjoy the game Viv 😉
I will .xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #9728 on: July 07, 2021, 06:21:49 PM »
Arillas today hovers with a finishing temp of 37deg at 6:15pm and , I think , we all hope it will start to drop very quickly. Good to see Steve n Val who will be here for a long while yet.
(Steve.... I am being very careful with my punctuation and spelling)

I am sure that tonight those Footie TV's will be buzzing.
My choice is England to Win ... Or Denmark to Win.... or a draw after 90 mins.
(Careful calculations and early bets etc mean that any of the above results gives me a profit)
Anyway I will probably be asleep by 10pm - Maybe watch it on catch-up tomorrow morning-(Fast Speed)
Cheers
Negg

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #9729 on: July 08, 2021, 01:17:20 PM »
Same here mate, I was in profit whatever the result due to early bets but it was the right result in the end that mattered 🙂
Same for the final, moneywise I am in but will I also be happy with the result ...... 🤞

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #9730 on: July 08, 2021, 06:52:09 PM »
Karl
Twas the right result for me , after 90 mins. - and the right result for me after 90 mins (Italy v Spain)
I do not understand football and treat it as Darts. -
Sometimes the better team/player does not hit the double first.
( I backed Czech as the first goalscorer a while ago as the other Team were playing better - Result!!)

My prediction , a tad bizzare , is that the England and Italy match is decided on penalties.
(and then they have Gareth Southgate to take a poke-Will he get it right this time?? - In yer dreams!!)

Meanwhile , on 38 deg at 18:30 I continue to melt and wonder where all the cats are hiding.
Ag. George very busy today but they are mostly German customers.
Ag. Stephanos very quiet but they are mostly UK customers.
and Arillas? ..... - A littl spell spent in Ina's today , with a good Greek dart playing pal NIkos.
I was the only UK customer and he was the only Greek customer.
(Maybe I should get a new translation book?? - I felt that I was on holiday in Berlin)
But... full credit to Ina's as all were looked after well. Good business and no one's fault that others struggle to be here. - and... these "stopindefloppin" crowd are good caring people, ready with talking and do not mind the p*** I give them when Germany lost to England!!!
... "Stoppindefloppin" applies to when some nature peeps come out of the sea....

I am going now but I mean well, and dribble from each side of the mouth tells me I need my daily injection.
Byeeee.
Negg

Offline patrickjohn

• Lincolnshire Yellow Belly
  • ARILLIAC
  • PJM
« Reply #9731 on: July 08, 2021, 06:57:24 PM »
Many thanks Eggy for keeping us entertained with the various Arillas doings and your own somewhat eccentric outlook on football and lots of other things.   I really enjoy reading your efforts and appreciate that in 38 degrees it must take lots of willpower to tap out those interesting words.
Best wishes - Pat

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #9732 on: July 09, 2021, 06:13:20 PM »
PJ - Bet in play and chasing early prices to ensure some cash comes back. (Small wins and back next time)
Just had the last two semi draws and can watch the final not really worrying who wins.
Tis a funny ole game and the 2 bets to watch are ... Italy winning after 90 mins or winning after extra time.
(WOTDOIKNOW? - I HATE FOOTBALL)

But...... with 36 deg outside I will not lose any sleep if I am wrong.
Rumour has it , PJ , that the England team are all wearing speedos!! - Now even I will stay up to watch that!

Tas been a tad more busy Arillas today and I hear some UK accents. But from Yorkshire or Birminham and even Scotland??? - I don't understand a word of it! - No offence to any one...
or...... nay off ta yalll jokie I B.
Cheers
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #9733 on: July 10, 2021, 06:12:19 PM »
Junno , twas busier in the Velonades wood factory , this lunchtime , than it seemed to be in Sidari.
Junno , on my way home I detoured to Three W, Ag Stephanos, for a beer. 3rd customer at 2pm!!
Junno , I hate to see such deserted places so I went home and hid myself away from "real life" at the mo.
Junno , Ag Georgious is quite busy. Some Hotels which makes those open quite full.
(Very lucky Germans, this time , and a very nice consellation prize after playing England in the Euros!)
and.................
Junno , we have 34 deg at 6pm. Hard work trying to get the house temp down from 27deg.
Junno... I just might sit in a bath of cold water. (Peppers last night so I can make my own jacuzzi)

Be Well
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #9734 on: July 13, 2021, 06:10:35 PM »
and............... junno..........
............. with a few more bodies appearing today......
.......... I think a 36 deg, outside at 6pm, will appeal to many.

Our German pals , always looking for a bargain, continue to buy anything not moving.
Is Ariilas looking at a takeover??? - Shall I learn a new language ???
.. but for me that is good business however, my Punto is static I have not had an offer yet.
(Kevin - Do not stand still too long as a for sale sign will be pinned on you!)

I hear that the Guru crowd are trying an Arillas takeover bid and doing things like wearing a mermaid tail
 when they go in the sea and use many bongo drums when they walk/glide along the beach.
C'mon guys.... do peeps want bongo drums to invade thier privacy.
(Just take 6 of you to a Taverna to all share a bottle of water. - Good for trade?? - Nah!!!)
A few kissy poos and wearing white and walking on water does nothing for places to make a profit.

There is an invasion of Arillas and we need you guys to make a stand. - Arillas must never become another Ag. Georgious. - Let's all enjoy but keep life in a perspective to keep Guru money makers away!.
( is it right to chant "Ari Kruschov, Ari Kruschov , ?? - now the Russians are moving in!))
Cheers
Negg

Booking.com