Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3024629 times)

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #9630 on: May 02, 2021, 11:03:47 AM »
Honest Guv!!! - Wish it was a typo!! - But.... tis only 24deg here, now , at 11am.
Cheers
Negg

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #9631 on: May 02, 2021, 11:39:01 AM »
Superb 😎
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #9632 on: May 02, 2021, 06:04:37 PM »
Paska reveller's have enjoyed a 26/27 deg fine 'ole day and, at 6pm me-thinks, the celebrations are not scheduled to end for some time.
(Still a few bullets left to fit in them guns and not yet through the A to Z dictionary of popular Greek songs)

Tomorrow see's Ina's and other places open for an outside drinkie but no Taverna/Bar will be allowed to play any music. The reason given is that, if guests have to speak louder, to get heard, the transmission of any possible virus can be greater. (This is true taken from latest Government guidleines)
Hate to think what could happen today?

Cheers
Negg

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #9633 on: May 03, 2021, 02:07:21 PM »

Hi Truth

Or is that the ouzos he has had or eggy highest score in darts haha

kev

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #9634 on: May 03, 2021, 07:02:46 PM »
Kevin...... I will have you know , Sir , that I do not drink many Ouzo's now!!!!!!!
(At my age I spill most of them)
anyway .... We are back to a respectable 18deg today .... or is that double 9, 6 double 6 , 10 double 4?
Or... in your case.. 5 , treble 3 , double 2. Lucky or what? (Maybe you spill yer ouzos , as well?)

It has been a quieter day , today, after yesterday's celebrations finally wound down about 11pm.
Cheers
Negg

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #9635 on: May 03, 2021, 08:48:57 PM »
And Arillas provided this bit of magic to round things off

anonymous image hosting

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #9636 on: May 04, 2021, 06:47:01 PM »
26deg and a good Arillas day. - Beach Kostas open as is Inas.
Heard that Baze in Sidari, thanks to a police visit, has been closed as their outside area has a rooof?? - Even though they had all the surrounding poly screens up. Bizzare!!
If this is a ruling what will happen to other places that have this set up? - I can think of some in Arillas.
(An outside area with a solid roof is not an outside area? - Hmmmmmm!!!)

This is only what I have picked up today but , if correct , then left hand and right hand do not belong on the same body. I feel that if we have to SMS "6" as a movement should I be sending that when I go to the loo?
Cheers
Negg

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #9637 on: May 05, 2021, 07:21:11 PM »
18deg and raining at the mo. (7pm)
I am told the "Solid Roof Rule" only applies for another week. - "Alledgedly"
Off for "Jab 2" at 8am tomorrow morning. To get up and be there by 8am gives me the needle before I get it.
Cheers
Negg

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #9638 on: May 06, 2021, 05:46:27 PM »
A very efficient Agros Health Centre , this morning. - On a tad of catch up because , as rumours say, people were "pencilled" in, over the Paska weekend, which was a "typo"
Anyway my 8:15 jabbie happened at 8:45 so full marks to all the staff and their catch up schedules!!
No side effects for my number 2 but we won't go there.
However.. I do have a limp and no hair... but I had that before!!
25 deg and not many peeps around. I had a trip around Sidari and only found Matts Internet bar open. At Ag Stephanos all seemed closed and only Beach Kostas and Ina's open in Arillas.

I find this link very confusing... Left leg and right leg again??
https://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/2021/05/06/greece-sms-greeks-tourists-minister/
You guys should read this.
Cheers
Negg

Offline jackson

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #9639 on: May 06, 2021, 05:52:50 PM »
What happened to the original profile picture Neil, or are you going to put one on post 2nd jabbi, or is it to scary for the forum.

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #9640 on: May 06, 2021, 07:15:24 PM »
What happened to the original profile picture Neil, or are you going to put one on post 2nd jabbi, or is it to scary for the forum.

Tis a jobbie in hand, Jackson , just waiting for a nervous twitch to disappear. (Side effect or Ouzo?)
Cheers
Negg

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #9641 on: May 10, 2021, 06:30:28 PM »
6pm and winding down with 28 deg and a  "2 hottie for yer bottie" day.
Arillas , Sidari , Ag Steph , and Ag George all preparing for the mini onslaught May 15th.
(Many other places but there is a limit on how far I can drive in one afternoon)

and....... Jackson, don't forget I still have that twitch to get rid off.
(Difficult to negotiate corners)

So, all going to plan here and I hope that Boris's plan to keep all the UK , in the UK, this Summer falls flat on his face. - (Alternative - 2 weeks in Butlins, August , for a family of 4 , £3500.??? )
Where's Boris going , this year? - Maybe wearing a red coat and entertaining guests. (He's not that funny)
(Try and give us a laugh Boris... Forget he's already done that with his "Traffic Light System)
Cheers
Negg

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #9642 on: May 18, 2021, 05:58:42 PM »
Arillas today generously welcomes visitors with a 25 deg , but chilly windy type of thingy, this afternoon.
A few guests about but not met any UK peeps yet. -
- But all visitors very friendly and enjoying time and that is WOTITSALLABOUT.
I saw a bench , on the jetty , and wondered "Is it a Mirage???"
.... then realised "NO" ...the only Mirage is down the road.
Brouklis is open very soon and other popular places will soon spring into action but I am still not sure if Horizon is for paying guests only. -(Maybe it is just to keep me out as I bring my own dartboard)
Not sure when Tria and Rainbow will open as they are dependant on the Tour Operator. Very sad as they are both "all dressed up and no where to go" (I am sure they have a few private guests though)
anyway.... Marina pool bar has a few workers there. (Hope I didn't mis-spell worker) - They will be soon to follow with their usual good service and food. (Plus a nice pool to fall into)
All in all tis shaping up.
Cheers
Negg

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #9643 on: May 18, 2021, 06:08:20 PM »
All music to my ears mate !!! 🙂
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #9644 on: May 19, 2021, 06:16:36 PM »
28 deg today and such a lazy time for me.
A little trip to Sidari found a quiet place. - Ag. Stephanos was a mini Ghostie type of Town and Ag George has a super looking beach but... who is taking advantage??
Not many of many anywhere. - Twill change. - Tis sad.
Negg

Booking.com