Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

riggers

Neill i will gladly bring you some over, can you wait till october 5th though. ? he he

riggers....

kevin.g

ok riggs ..
2nd visit this year ,dont rub it in ..lol.......yammas matey.......................

jo-jo

hi

Would you like me to bring you some bombay mix Eggy? I work near an Asian shop and can call wed and get you some. It is good. I am staying kouloudis from friday 12 July. You are welcome, let me know

Jo-jo X

ps Enjoyed your pics of beach. It will be my first time to Arillas!!

JohnTheRef&Dot

Eggy
Will I be able to attend Kavadaddes on Wednesday after a Tuesday evening Dinner with Phil and Jen?
Good job I don't drink or there would be no chance of making it
Looking forward to being there.

kevin.g

j/r .lol..............have a fab time .........yammas

Eggy

Jo-Jo
Good of you to offer - I have sent you a PM.

John 't Ref
I didn't know Phil n Jen had evening meals!
Sorry Phil n Jen - Gotta get a last dig in before you're here -  ( Safe trip both )

Cheers
Negg

Mick and Jill

Eggy we are over at the end of nSeptember, already got a supply of jelly babies ha ha ha.  If there is anything you need nearer the time just let us know.

Would Wegg like any thing brought over, you get spoilt and there must be something that she fancies.

Jill
Jill XXX

JohnTheRef&Dot

QuoteI didn't know Phil n Jen had evening meals!

Eggy
I will be having Dinner, did not say they were eating.....lol

Paul D

Hi, all.  Just been looking at live webcam.  Looks good, as usual.  Can`t wait to return.When I`m not there ,my Arillas Today is Dimitris` great website.

Yammas   Paul D
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

justphil

Hi Paul. My Arillas Today is every day. Jen's is the same. The webcam keeps us going when we feel down (that's not very often though.)

As for you two old s*ds, I'll deal with you when I get there. Corfiot food is one of our most favourite hedonistic pleasures. Before the fortnight is out we will have eaten stamna, sea bream, stifado, bourdetto, fried perch, garlic prawns, bianco, pastitsio, bifteki, not to mention saganaki, feta fourno, stuffed peppers, mezes.... and most of it in the evenings.

I've just doubled the dose of chilli in the jelly babies....
lmao
Phil

Eggy

Phil
I never thought you ate Stamna.

After those Black Russians you've  never been able to pronounce it:-
" Can I have St.... St... St.... St,,,,  "
(  Or is that Stammer I'm thinking about? )
Just get you n Jen over safely together with Ref John n Dot and all others.
Maybe we'll do some arm wrestling with the winner buying the first round!
(I never win at that! )

I'm typing here at 6:0 pm with an outside shade temp of 29 deg again and it's 26 deg inside with the shutters closed. - Wots that all about?
The beach is looking good and, I hope it's not my eyes but, the North End is getting wider. ( A Twinge ) Many people when I was there mid afternoon.

So loads to look forward to. White Van man is already sleeping in a layby awaiting your return. Do you know this is the first job he's had this year?

And I'm sure George at Malibu is rubbing his hands together waiting for you to use his internet facilities - And his bar of course!

Cheers
Negg

justphil

Ah Negg, I have eaten so many stammers you'd never believe it. Calypso, Portofino, Thalassa, Grazella - they all do it differently, and I cook it quite often back here in Baltonsborough. Maybe Roula will be my next version...

I have very undeveloped bi and triceps, and have never won at arm wrestling. Not even with Jen, so I'll put my wallet back in the pocket....

I hate to correct you - it is the second job for white-van-man - he starred in a movie recently! Were you the executive director???????

Wish it were Tuesday now...
Phil

Lindypops

Lindypops.

M n M

Phil, I met the white-van-man last week and he loves liver and onions. Lol, Mick.

justphil

Is that why he chases us around MnM? I have a lot of liver to offer, and it tastes of Mythos....

How's the leg then? Worried any sheep lately? Or local road traffic!!! We both have classic videos on the forum....

lmao
Phil