A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

Eggy

Cheers Kevin. Can't remember posting that pic before.

I suppose a Woolly Aphid in yer ear is better than a Woolly Mammoth?
Cheers
Negg

kevin-beverly

HI

D FOR  DOLMADES  One of my favorites

kev aug 2023

kevin-beverly

Eggy

Poor 'ole Fritz.

WOT 2 DO in this weather?

and...... after a hard day..

but we make allowances as he is now 12 years old.

Cheers
Negg

kevin-beverly

HI

G FOR GRAVIA  On Google earth the island is called NISIDA KARAVI

kev sep 2018

Eggy

How about this then , made up from various bits from the Arillas re-cycle.

Cheers
Negg

vivian

Well done you, I remember you making the wardrobes. But what I remember most is how SILENT you were the day you arrived, had a meal with us,  because it all had to be changed before you could move in. If I remember rightly, the Tiles you wanted in Kitchen were in front room and visa versa.

Stay Nude it ante rude

kevin-beverly

HI
Neil is that a cat on the chair did you get the cat from the recycle it is amazing what you can find

I FOR  IMAGINE HAVING A COFFEE WITH A VIEW AND WATCHING THE WORLD GO BY  we do

kev aug 2022

Eggy

Kevin
I always wonder where they got those wigs from???
(Suit you Sir!!!!)
Negg

kevin-beverly

HI

J FOR JUST LOOKING AT THE VIEW OF ERIKOUSA BEACH

KEV SEP 2014

kevin-beverly

HI

K FOR KLEFTIKO   

Kleftiko (or klephtiko) is a celebratory Greek dish of slow-roasted lamb with potatoes and vegetables cooked together in parchment paper until meltingly tender.
 lamb kleftiko is named for the kelphts, a group of bandits who hid in the mountains of Greece some 500 years ago.
The klephts, according to Encyclopedia Americana, carried on a perpetual war against Turkish rule during the Greek war of independence from 1821 to 1832. During this time, they considered everything belonging to a Turk a "lawful prize" — including food.
The klephts, according to Encyclopedia Americana, carried on a perpetual war against Turkish rule during the Greek war of independence from 1821 to 1832. During this time, they considered everything belonging to a Turk a "lawful prize" — including food.

The name of this recipe, "lamb kleftiko," literally means stolen lamb. Traditionally, mountain klephts (or klefts) in rural Greece cooked their meat in makeshift earthen ovens. These ovens were basically holes in the ground with branches set over embers. The design trapped the smoke and smell of the food underground so the klefts could go about their business undetected.

KEV AUG 2019

kevin-beverly

HI

L FOR  LOVELY KAHLUA CLIFFTOP RESTAURANT good views nice to stop off to have a cold beer at Canal d'Amour beach Sidari

KEV AUG 2015

kevin-beverly

kevin-beverly

HI

N FOR  NO TRUTH HAHA See u all soon mate with a cold beer

kev sep 2018

Truth

I'm actually there, showering with my sunglasses on around the back spying on Negg in Kostas 🤣🤣
Not long now for 🍻
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......