HI

H FOR HEADING OUT TO SEA Billy and Brett

kev sep 2018

kevin-beverly

HI

I FOR  I SPY WIYH MY LITTLE EYE NEIL'S NEW CAR

KEV SEP 2018

Eggy

Just for Kevin if he's "taken short" on one of his long summer walks.

Easily strapped to his back and can be taken home for safe emptying!!

Cheers
Negg

Eggy

K is our local Kavaddades Kafenio.

Ideal for sitting with coffee or beer or a quick snack and watching all those big coaches trying to negotiate those very tight bends.
(Loadsa fun if they meet a lorry!!)

Cheers
Negg

kevin-beverly

HI

L FOR  ΛΕΩΦΟΡΕΙΟ    [LEOFOREIO] BUS

KEV

kevin-beverly

HI

M FOR MAGNIFICENT SUNSET

KEV AUG 2015

kevin-beverly

HI

N FOR  NOW THAT'S BIG FOOT

KEV AUG 2022

kevin-beverly

Eggy

I am told that Popeye (P) is always after (O) , Olive Oil

Cheers
Negg

kevin-beverly

HI

Q FOR     QUITE BEACH

KEV SEP 2020

Eggy

A Reminder what the Arillas road looked like prior to its full makeover.

Cheers
Negg

kevin-beverly

HI

Thanks Neil that looks much better haha

Not on Corfu but something completely different sounds like a monty python sketche

S FOR   SKULLS The Monastery of the Holy Trinity (Greek: Μονή Αγίας Τριάδος) (also known as Agia Triada, Ayías Triádhos, Ayia Triada; all meaning "Holy Trinity") is an Eastern Orthodox monastery in central Greece, situated in the Peneas Valley northeast of the town of Kalambaka. It is situated at the top of a rocky precipice over 400 metres high and forms part of 24 monasteries which were originally built at Meteora, one of the oldest still existing of the Meteora monasteries (Meteora means "suspended in the air" in Greek). Six of the 24 monasteries are still active and open to visitors. The church was constructed between the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries and is included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites titled Meteora.
The Great Meteoron Monastery houses the skulls of monks who lived there, along with vibrant paintings and the church's 14th-century bread oven. Most of the churches were damaged by waves of pillaging and war in the 20th century, but they have since been restored.

kev sep 2011

Eggy

Kevin
I know there are many people who want to get a head in life but that's a bit over the top!
Cheers
Negg