Author Topic: Bardis Studios - Poppy & Spiros  (Read 27305 times)

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Re: Bardis Studios - Poppy & Spiros
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2007, 09:38:14 AM »
OOOO Blondegirl. Cant wait for my first breakfast when we get there. I think everybody who has stayed with Poppy and family are made to feel very welcome and like part of the family. That is certainly our experiance anyway. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2007, 03:23:08 PM »
They will remember you Sue, Bobby has a very good memory, i was emailing him last year and he was asking me something about a conversation we'd had the year before about my friend, he remembered her name and everything and hes never even met her haha!!

Glad you enjoyed your stay there Carol :-) .

Offline nickb

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2007, 01:32:12 PM »
Just got back (well 11.30 last night actually) and already the post holiday blues have kicked in. Wheres the sunshine and the pool??? We want to go back....NOW!!!
The apartments were spot on. We got the largest room a short hop from the bar, ideal for the cot and we could have a drink when Alex was asleep as being so close he was practically in the next room.
The air con is a must. The temperatures were creeping up every day. Spiros said they were going to peak this week.
We didnt mind paying a few extra euros to drink in Poppy and Spiros bar, we got plenty of entertainment for free. Spiros has a great sense of humour and Bobby and George are natural charmers. Poppy is the sort of woman that you spend five minutes with and you would trust her with your life.
We met a lot of great people and ate out every night (well, who wants to cook on holiday). We also agree that Poppys breakfasts are just the ticket.
Alex was the star of the show, the whole family made such a fuss of him and Spiros was particularly adept at having him chuckling with his cartoon character sounds. Poppy only had to look at him and he would light up.
We are determined to save up again and go back. It really is a great place.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2007, 01:36:31 PM »
So glad you had a good time.  Poppy and Spiros are lovely and Poppy is such a good listener, she is interested in what you have to say and  is so informative too.  I really liked her.  They were all brilliant hosts!

I think you will now join the holiday blues queue..  we have come back and want to go again.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Booking.com