Author Topic: Bardis Studios - Poppy & Spiros  (Read 27319 times)

Offline Shuey

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Bardis Studios - Poppy & Spiros
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2007, 07:15:53 PM »
What about dimples!!

Offline RUSSELL

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2007, 12:37:09 AM »
Is Bobby still having his weekly vollyball games with the guests you don't know if you are playing with international rules; greek rules; or Bobbys rules but it is good fun and you can work up a right thirst.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2007, 08:44:44 PM »
Got back last night from 2 weeks at Spiros & Poppy's. We always enjoy being in Arillas but the little extra touches in Bardis studios made ie extra special.
Sparkling clean, linin changed twice a week, and loads of hot water all the time, the best water flow and shower that we have had while there. A lovely family.
Nancy from Corfu escapes is a very nice lady and from the moment we got of the plane at Corfu to the time we left, made sure that we had all the info we needed.
We will certainly use them again. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2007, 11:14:48 AM »
Glad you had a good time Viv.. We are looking forward to staying at the Studios in about a months time.

Hey, whats this about you sitting on Harolds lap?  I think you have got some catching up to do on here... Sue
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2007, 12:05:24 PM »
Dont know anything about that. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2007, 04:47:09 PM »
Just a rumour that it might have been you as Harold said he had some lady run and sit on his lap... its in another link  ;)

Offline thornje

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2007, 02:17:55 AM »
Hi everyone (and especially Babis if you are reading the Forum messages!)   We are really looking forward to coming back to Arillas and to Bardis Sun Studios on 4 June - this is our third holiday with Poppy Spiros and the boys (well young men now really)

We just love the times we have spent there with the family and as you say nothing is too much trouble for them to please their guests.  We just love them and Arillas!

Hoping to meet some of the Forum fans while we're there.  Let us know if you'll be at the Studios from 4 - 18 June.

Counting the days .....   Jeanette and Alan (from Northern Ireland)
Looking forward to Arillas June 05!

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2007, 10:13:56 AM »
We shall miss you, we arrive the 25th June

Offline nickb

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2007, 10:32:49 AM »
Hi, Myself and my fiancee are visiting in July (9-23) great to see so much positive feed back we cant wait to go.

Offline Shuey

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2007, 12:02:29 PM »
Nick

you will have a lovely time.  Poppy Spiros and boys are so friendly.  I dont think in all the years that i have been going on holiday that anywhere has been as friendly as the people in Corfu and especially Arillas.

Enjoy

Shuey

Offline Wendy n Stu

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2007, 10:22:55 PM »
We arrived back last Monday.  We have been to Arillas many times but never stayed at the Bardis Sun until this year.  It was fantastic in every way.  Great flights with Monarch both ways.  Direct transfer, 45 mins. to resort, courtesy of Corfu Escape.  A welcome that you will not beat anywhere, I can guarantee.  The room was lovely, the tops for cleanliness.  Big soft towels, maid service daily.  The view of the hills and sea from the balcony was breathtaking.  The pool was glorious and cleaned daily as was all the poolside area.  But most of all, the service and kindness shown to us from Poppy, Spiros, Bobby & George was just overwhelming.  We really did feel as though we had become part of the family.  Everyone loved them and loved their place.  So much so that bookings for May 08 were almost full.  So, with no time to waste, we nipped down to the Internet Room at the Malibu, went on line and booked for next year whilst we still had chance......and so cheap!  Oh, and we are going in September too.  Greedy I know but can't get enough of a good thing.  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.  Hope all those going love it as much as we do.  I am sure you will.  Wendy.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2007, 09:00:00 AM »
I echo all you say above, and am so pleased that we booked for May next year while we were there. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2007, 11:46:17 AM »
Sounds brill Wendy thanks for posting - less than 8 weeks for us now - can't wait!
Cheryl O

Offline carol h

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2007, 06:07:07 PM »
Hi, First time I've posted on this site(just found it...brilliant!!)We are off to Arillas for the first time on 9th.July,staying at bardis studios,I can't wait, having read all the brilliant reports, We're flying from manchester.(usually go from b'ham or bristol) see you there nicb!!(sadly we only there for a week)but got a feeling we'll be back pretty soon!!

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2007, 06:42:03 PM »
Hi Carol and welcome to the forum!

Well i can safely say that you will have a fab time in Arillas and you will be in good hands at The Bardis, theyre all lovely and really make you feel at home!

Im sure it wont be your first and last visit to Arillas, enjoy, and make sure you post your experience on your return, we'd all love to hear your views!

Booking.com