Author Topic: Kaloudis  (Read 30863 times)

Offline Holly

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Re: Kaloudis
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2007, 05:13:38 PM »
We have just come back from a week staying at the Kaloudis Village. It ticked more of the right boxes than any of the other apartments we looked at. Great location, best pool area, spotlessly clean. We wanted a 2 bedroom apartment but they were booked up so ended up in a 3 bedroom apartment.

We were unlucky that the double bed wasn't long enough for my 6'2" husband (it had a bed end so there was nowhere for him to put his feet!). We were also right next to the pool bar which got a little noisy at chucking out time. We managed to get used to the fiddly little shower in the bathroom though and liked the place so much that we will be going back. The owners showed us round the newer 2 bedroom apartments and as they were further away from the bar and much nicer we will book for there next time.

Offline Charem

« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2008, 02:54:31 PM »
I am thinking of booking a stay at the kaloudis - only trouble is I can only seem to get 2 studios and as we are a family of 4 would want them next door to each other.  Does anyone have a contact e-mail address for the kaloudis.

Thanks

Offline Mango

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2008, 03:18:18 PM »
Hi Charem

Kaloudis details are:

Tel/Fax: 22630 51212

E-mail: vkaloudis@yahoo.com

Contact names for accommodation are Rula or Billy.

Hope this helps.

Amanda

Offline Charem

« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2008, 03:27:18 PM »
Thanks - it will be a great help

Offline Ayrezy

« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2008, 10:06:33 PM »
I think you'll find we certainly are danni, we are going out 22nd/23rd july and will be seeing you there.

Alex (your mate)

Booking.com