Author Topic: Mozzies in October  (Read 12465 times)

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Re: Mozzies in October
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2006, 12:32:56 AM »
How brilliant is that!  Sitting in the Brouklis eating a fabulous meal and keeping in touch with everyone here.  The Wonders of Technology!  I am so envious that Lindypops got a last minute flight and got there the next day. Amazing!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2006, 10:10:29 AM »
Thanks Lindypops, Wish we could be with you. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2006, 02:55:07 PM »
My Grandson got a bite/sting from a red coloured fly while he was playing in the beach.  His finger swelled and it was quite painful.  Never seen this kind of fly before
Jill XXX

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2006, 10:38:01 PM »
Well back and sorry not to reply earlier. Flight £44 each etc, and had all the usual ups n downs in Arillas. I was set on going, so the price didn`t really matter. We had a good third time in Arillas this year, and some very acceptable venues, some not. Mozzies love me, so I will have to take my repellant next time. It`s the only way I don`t get bitten. As always, we met some lovely people, and enjoyed their company. Sorry to say that Vavillas wasn`t open, but maybe next time. Happy hols all.
Lindypops.

Offline Joe

• Forum Fanatic
    • Thomas Cook Airlines
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2006, 01:42:27 PM »
Not sure what the real reason is, we've been told it was either political or environmental but the usual spraying to kill the Mozzies in north east Corfu was not carried out until very very late in the season this year leading to much higher volumes than normal during July & August.

Booking.com