Author Topic: dionyssos & nafsika apartments  (Read 28304 times)

Offline jeffers

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
dionyssos & nafsika apartments
« on: April 25, 2015, 12:29:52 AM »
 Hi can anyone help me ? we have just booked to stay at the Dionyssos & Nafsika  apartments  in Arillas with thomas cook , has anyone stayed there and if so what are they  like . can you help please
Corfu island is a wonderful place full of lovely people.  if only the whole world was like Corfu it would be a much better place

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: dionyssos & nafsika apartments
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 02:17:14 AM »
You have chosen well. These are part of the Rainbow complex, run by dear Jimmy (Dimitris) and his family with a gorgeous pool, lovely food and a wonderful family atmosphere. Near to everything, and accomodation that many will never go anywhere else. You will have a wonderful holiday there. If you are going between 10 and 31 July, say hello to PhilnJen - we will be visiting Rainbow frequently.

Phil 

Offline SteveL

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 12:02:51 PM »
I echo what Phil said. This year will be our 10th visit to Arillas and we always stay at the Rainbow. It's a well run, family owned complex and you will be made welcome by the Anthis family. There's a great pool and the food in the restaurant is as good as you will get anywhere in Arillas.
In the unlikely event that you have a problem, just tell Jimmy or Vicky and they will go out of their way to fix it.
Enjoy your stay.

Offline Ron and Sue

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 12:47:59 PM »
Excellent choice Jeffers.The apartments are clean and spacious and with a brilliant pool,great and varied food at the restaurant and a lovely family to look after you a good holiday is assured.        You do not say when you are visiting but Sue and I are there for the first two weeks of June and again with all the family(nine) in August.        Hope you enjoy your holiday    Ron.

Offline jeffers

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2015, 12:48:14 PM »
  Thank you for your replies   feel much better now , we have stayed in Arillas before but not at these apartments .
       Hopefully we will have a great time
Corfu island is a wonderful place full of lovely people.  if only the whole world was like Corfu it would be a much better place

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2015, 02:37:49 PM »
Good Choice,
Jimmy and Vicki will look after you well, great pool bar with a nice Pool always someone around at the Rainbow.
Good Food BIG Breakfasts Lots of fun, Clean and tidy rooms....  The Rainbow is our preferred base  we will be over in May, staying at the Tria Adelphia but BACK in JULY at the  Rainbow (dionyssos)

Offline momo

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2015, 07:17:40 PM »
You will love staying at Dionysus/Nafsika.  It's very clean and well-run. The family are easy to approach for advice etc. Jimmy and Vicky have two teenage sons and a young daughter who are all to be found at the Rainbow when not at school etc. Jimmy is a great darts player and there's a board in the bar near the big T.V.(which is usually on a sports channel). Lucky you! mo x
P.S. Be ready for Jimmy's sharp wit!

Offline jeffers

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2015, 12:34:37 AM »
 Please can you tell me if i can park a hire car at the apartments or would it be out on the road ?

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2015, 01:01:50 AM »
There is ample off road parking at the side of the complex. Our dear friend Eggy, who we often meet there, always finds a space, even though we are visitors and not residents. Have a great holiday

Phil

Offline Jeanette

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2015, 03:04:03 AM »
I have stayed there 4 times and had a fab time. Jimmy and family will make you feel more than welcome. Arillas has a knack of drawing you in and you cant escape. Like most on this website once bitten..... what more can I say roll on September when I will return with family and a new visitor who I know will fall under the spell. I love this special place like so many.

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2015, 01:08:10 PM »
Plenty of Parking space you can park outside the Bar or at the rear.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2015, 03:04:39 PM »
Plenty of Parking space you can park outside the Bar or at the rear.

Or , after an Ouzo or two you can park sideways between two adjacent cars in the gap between!

Rainbow is a super place to be and you will be made very welcome. Take Dimitris on at a game of darts.

Negg

Offline jeffers

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2015, 03:16:11 PM »
Thank you all very much for your  help .  we can't wait to come to Arillas later in the year
      Jeffers

Offline jeffers

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2015, 11:37:17 AM »
 Hi can you hire a push bike in Arillas ?   
               jeffers

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2015, 12:17:04 PM »
Hi can you hire a push bike in Arillas ?   
               jeffers

Yes bikes can be hired in the village, try the shops opposite Amourada restaurant

Booking.com