Author Topic: Mathraki studios  (Read 5776 times)

Offline brandy

Mathraki studios
« on: January 15, 2006, 01:26:20 AM »
I have been told by Olympic Holidays that Mathraki studios cannot yet be booked for 2006 because of contract matters. Does anyone out there have any futher information.
Visited in may 2004 and want to re book for early sept 2006.

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
Mathraki studios
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 01:32:33 AM »
That can't be true - my daughter has booked two weeks at Mathraki studios from 12 June and Olympic have taken a deposit! :?
Sandy x

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Mathraki studios
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 02:59:17 AM »
We have stayed in The Mathraki many times and really do not wish to discuss their business on the forum, but I do know that they were reconsidering their contract with Olympic.

If you look at the Olympic website the Mathraki is not listed anymore.  This could mean Sandy that your daughter might possibly be transferred up the hill to Christos.

I would suggest that you email Akis to confirm if they are still contracted to Olympic or not.    

Here are the contact details
Email:  Mathrakistudios@hotmail.com   Tel:  0030 26630 516093

Good luck,

Eileen.

Offline Lisa Woodcock

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
    • www.myspace.com/lisawoodcock
OH NO!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 05:26:26 PM »
:o oh no Sandy! I hope this is not true! Let me know what they say!

Arillas is getting extremely full now for that week, (I wonder why!)

Fingers crossed, see you soon x

Offline brandy

Mathraki Studios
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2006, 08:31:33 PM »
When I tried to book with Olympic direct by telephone  last week (no success on the web) . I was told that the accomadation was a "stop sale" and that they could take no further bookings for the Mathraki studiosat this time.

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
Mathraki studios
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2006, 03:21:08 PM »
Dimitris tells me that Mathraki studios may be with a Scandinavian tour operator this year, although when I rang Olympic they assured me there is no problem with our booking!! :?

I then started looking round for alternative accommodation and Arillas is already quite booked up for the week of the 12 June because of a certain wedding....I was looking at Mirage, but that is not showing up on the Thomas Cook website.  :o   When I phoned them, they said although it was in their brochure they do not as yet have the contract so they cannot take bookings. So...those of you who have booked Mirage....check that it is really happening because you don't want to be transferred somewhere else at the last minute.
Sandy x

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
Mathraki studios
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2006, 04:15:23 PM »
We have just received an email from Olympic confirming that Mathraki have definitely cancelled their contract with them so our deposit is being refunded  :)

Unfortunately that means it's back to the drawing board to find an alternative. :(
Sandy x

Offline killie

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
    • Cramond Angling Club
Mathraki studios
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2006, 11:41:06 PM »
Eileen's villa is available these weeks you need if your pushed to find a place.

http://www.villalinakis.com

Booking.com